Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Bench went up 50lb week /15 deca+test cyp

Bench went up 50lb week /15 deca+test cyp

I screwed the title up because my keyboard and fingers fail. it's supposed to say week 9/15
    it's a deca cycle though. i think i'll end deca 2 weeks out from the end of my cycle.

this is going away when my cycle is over isn't it?

can i expect to see my bench go up another 20 by the end of my cycle?

i really really want to hang on to this strength!

-doing another meal prep. FVCK yea me!

You'll lose some strength. On the other side, you'll keep some also. It's tough to come out of a cycle feeling like superman.
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    As good as it is some strength gains are mental too. You know your blasting so your mind tells your body to go harder. Keep the mindset to go harder even when you are cruising.

yea, I've done some thinking about mentality in the gym during a workout. attitude counts. one has to have the all or nothing mindset. lol Flag nor Fail lol! gear helps, but based on what i'm learning now gainz are made by causing soreness. if one isn't sore after a workout then that individual has failed to break a conditioning plateau.

gear makes my workouts a more emotional experience. it's almost cathartic.

i think that prami is helping a whole lot, Scotchy. I'm taking my HCG again now

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? Are you a candidate for TRT?

32. i think i'll be a candidate after a couple more cycles. normal test is about 670. recovery after my prior cycles was usually pretty good, but natural my sex drive isn't like what it was when i was 22. slam poon

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec
    32. i think i'll be a candidate after a couple more cycles. normal test is about 670. recovery after my prior cycles was usually pretty good, but natural my sex drive isn't like what it was when i was 22. slam poon
    If you continue to do a good PCT after each cycle there's no reason to believe that your natural test won't keep coming back in the 600's. And that's plenty good enough to sustain muscle mass between cycles.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    I screwed the title up because my keyboard and fingers fail. it's supposed to say week 9/15
    it's a deca cycle though. i think i'll end deca 2 weeks out from the end of my cycle.

this is going away when my cycle is over isn't it?

can i expect to see my bench go up another 20 by the end of my cycle?

i really really want to hang on to this strength!

-doing another meal prep. FVCK yea me!

Keep eating and training hard after your cycle and follow a proper PCT and its
    VERY possible to keep the majority of strength you gained.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post

How were your natural production numbers. Before your first cycle. Opposed to after pct. didmtheynreturn to normal...were they lower at all??

ah, that was a long ignorant time ago. i first started using orals at age 25, no ancillaries, no test base, no HCG , no PCT. 3 hard oral cycles later and i learned a few things stupid as i am. lol i was lucky to come back from all of them. this is my second injectable cycle. doin' it all by myself. no help from anyone. totally independent now. i start where it begins.

my current journey is on dieting. not sure when i'll get to where i want to be. still dieting, haven't messed up by eating garbage, getting stronger, but so fvcking busy at work it's hard to stop and eat every 2 hrs. i really do need to eat more natural protein. too many shakes during the late hours last night. this week though! this fvckin' week!

started out 161lb probably 10% bodyfat. maybe a little under. now 190lb at 12% sounds good to someone who is ignorant IMO i dont think it's very good at all. i'd rather be 190lb under 10% BF

i actually threw another 20lb on the other day just to see because the additional 50lb felt a little light. put it up 6 times. that number is just fine with me. 6-9

i feel like negative reps help me a lot. i get a better breakdown of the tissue if i really draw out a negative rep.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-01-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Drop deca which in your system long time anyway and add tren acetate or mc2 methyltrienolone both more powerful and probably give you the strength you desire

thanks man. i'm trying to make that happen right now actually, but it's going to have to wait for the next cycle. i'm a rats ass hair away from just setting myself up for TRT on purpose though. ideally i want to begin a new cycle some time after march next year. but i really like gear, lol

Thread Information