robb_theyoungwolf is offline New Member

Talking test p cycle/2nd cycle but 1st in 5 year

whats up guy. looking for some feedback on a cycle im hoping to run in February.

History: Im 24 years old, will be 25 in March around when I plan on running this cycle. This will be my second cycle. Started working out seriously when I was 15 but like everyone have had some injuries and time off since then. Really been hitting it hard non stop for the past 2 years and like i said plan on continuing that until the spring.

Stats: I am 5'10" (and 3/4 ) and currently weigh right at 200 pounds. would say currently somewhere between 12-15% body fat. goal is to get around 205 at 10-12 BF before i start the cycle in the spring.

Cycle history: I broke the golden rule and cycled when i was 19. Didnt have any problems back then except acne and havent experienced any up until now such as ED, low libido, etc. Going to have blood work ran before the cycle for sure hopefully asap to ensure everything is normal and good to go, currently looking for the right doc around town. Ran test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol kickstart. PCT consisted of nolva and clomid. responded well, gained 25 pounds and kept 15 of it over a year later.

Planned cycle: weeks 1-8 - test prop 500mg/week injecting eod
    weeks 3-8 - var 50-60mg a day for those 6 weeks
    weeks 1-8 HCG 250 IUs 2x a week
    1200mg NAC for liver protection
    PCT: standard nolva and clomid protocol

Goals for the cycle: The goal of the cycle is to keep it fairly mild. Am wanting to use it as sort of a cutting cycle. Would like to gain and retain 5-10 pounds of lean muscle and stay around 10-12% bf so like 210-215 at around 10-12% bf. Wanting to keep it short and simple. Not completely set on running the var, would like to know what all you think and if that is even the time of the cycle that you would run it. Wouldnt mind keeping it to test p only but was going to use the var to help shred up a little bit.

sorry for making the post so long guys, just wanted to be as thorough as possible so that yall could give me the best advice. I am by no means a vet so some things may not be perfect but i have done my research. going to attach some pictures to help receive better advice.

peace-robbClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	338.3 KB 
ID:	165184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0921.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	165185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1230.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	238.8 KB 
ID:	165186Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1919.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	309.5 KB 
ID:	165187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	165183

in the left pic is from about two years ago, obviously leaner was bout 186 pounds, next one was last summer and i was about 195 and the rest are recent at 200-205 depending on the day and time (sorry some pics are not great didnt have anyone here to take for me but wanted to give yall something)

no feedback anyone? :/

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Considering you've had a good amount of time off between cycles, I think you could get away without anavar in the mix. Either way, the cycle looks good. I would bump up that NAC to 1800-2400. AI would be a good idea as well; Arimidex or aromasin .

thanks for the reply! completely forgot to mention the AI even after proof reading the post but that was in the plan all along. I did not run one during that first cycle of test E and dbol and it never got a point where I feel like it was needed but that was just all based off of how i felt, no blood work to back it up. but yes plan on running dex .25mg e3d. May need to adjust from there but thats the right dose correct?

even if i do not run the far you still suggest bumping up the NAC that high even with not running an oral? As far as running the var, i would be totally for not running it because it would save me a whole lot of cash but the thinking behind it was that it would help me shed a little bit of bf but i could just do that on the test p only by adjusting my diet appropriately you think?

-robb

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If im not mistaken, half life of arimidex is 46 hours so EOD may be the better dose to go there.

Yes, NAC should only be run as high as I suggested if you are taking anavar . If your diet and training are in check you wont need any anavar TBH.

just went back to the thread and you are right is it EOD. Ok cool man, thanks for the input.

Thread Information