• 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Supplement for acne

Ulthar91 is offline Female Member

Supplement for acne

Hello, I'm looking for a supplement that helps to prevent acne while I'll be on anavar ... what about n-acetil-cystein?

This is a good post regarding acne. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    This is a good post regarding acne. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html
    Thanks but here there's no an answer to my question... I'd like to use a natural supplement. Not accutane...

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91
    Thanks but here there's no an answer to my question... I'd like to use a natural supplement. Not accutane...
    High dose vitamin A will help

Jonbana is offline Member
    B5 can help

Probably your E2 levels are to high without knowing your cycle a AI would help majorly
    devil-1986 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    The times that I have had problems with acne, my estrogen had gotten too high. When I control estrogen with a good AI I don't have any acne problems. But, everyone is different and responds differently to AAS.
    Also, sometimes you can repeat a cycle exactly the same way you did 1year ago, and have no side effects. But this time you might have side effects.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Bar soap. It strips oil and skin from the skin lol

fvck it wear'em proudly. be ugly. that's how i look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    fvck it wear'em proudly. be ugly. that's how i look at it.
    Wtf ahahah

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Vitamin A, MSM and NAC is what I use, know it should help so maybe it does as if I have few spots here and there its all minimal and goes away quickly. Like mentioned E2 is easily a culprit and try shower twice a day, morning/night and use quality skin scrub.

I use alot of vitA, I guesstimate approx 15k iu a day from sources such raw frozen liver, daily. 1 Week on and 1 week off. Have a read on it.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post

Probably your E2 levels are to high without knowing your cycle a AI would help majorly
    What a bad post. Didnt you notice the OP is a girl??

Besides accutane the next best thing for acne is exfoliation.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Vitamin A, MSM and NAC is what I use, know it should help so maybe it does as if I have few spots here and there its all minimal and goes away quickly. Like mentioned E2 is easily a culprit and try shower twice a day, morning/night and use quality skin scrub.

I use alot of vitA, I guesstimate approx 15k iu a day from sources such raw frozen liver, daily. 1 Week on and 1 week off. Have a read on it.
    Thanks so much! Maybe the acne won't be a problem, but I'd like to prevent it so I'm searching for some info

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What a bad post. Didnt you notice the OP is a girl??

Besides accutane the next best thing for acne is exfoliation.
    I have had bad experience with exfoliant when I was young and with cystic facial acne. I'm only afraid of acne on my face... I don't want to come back as I was young... So I'd like to prevent it

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Besides exfoliation to prevent clogging of pores, and vitamins like C and B12 to boost imune system theres not much you can do if you are prone to it:

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...ence-acne.html

But on a positive note, acne during teens years is ussually very different from steroid acne, teens get it more on the face, steroid acne more on body.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Besides exfoliation to prevent clogging of pores, and vitamins like C and B12 to boost imune system theres not much you can do if you are prone to it:

But on a positive note, acne during teens years is ussually very different from steroid acne, teens get it more on the face, steroid acne more on body.
    True there, I used to get some on my forehead and around jawline but most around in the eyebrows department, and not much of any at all anywhere else. I dont take special care of my face like creams and what not, just regular while showering and morning cold water wash thats all. Now at this time I have nothing going on in my face department but I do get one or two little things here and there on my upper back and shoulders, so thats that.

Diet is a big thing,processed foods and simple sugars can cause havoc on acne for me, when diet is strict and clean skin looks cleaner and lighter in general, less blackheads and any kind of acne.

Thanks BB for b12 tip, ran out 3 weeks ago and forgot to reorder, getting some naw

I have had hormonal acne, my androgens levels are a little bit high... so I've always have oily skin... actually too... but only a few pimples once in a while... B12 give me cystic acne

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Try it works well on lot of individuals with this problem

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    accu is horrible and should eb off the market.. its nasty and a joke that its still sold.. now in my country you even need to sign a liability waver for doc before they prescribe it... avoid it at all costs... sides can come many years down the line after off, fuks you on a genetic level...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i rec 1-2 showers a day with dr.bronners magic soaps. also apple cider vinnager "with mother"every day helps longterm, will take some weeks to notice so maybe start a month before cycle, its good for you anyways

MR_Nice_Guy is offline New Member
    You shouldn't have to much of a problem being on Var, however due to the nature of your oily skin i recommend the following:

Exfoliate 2-3 times per week based on your skin sensitivity
    Days that you don't exfoliate use a dish washing liquid for it's de-greasing properties, if your skin can handle it you can use it everyday.
    For the internal balance start each morning before breakfast with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil split 3 ways in a tot glass.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    I have had hormonal acne, my androgens levels are a little bit high... so I've always have oily skin... actually too... but only a few pimples once in a while... B12 give me cystic acne
    B12 gave me acne as well!

Austinite wrote this on acne... Check it out Ulthar!

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...es+pimple+plan
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-13-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_Nice_Guy View Post
    You shouldn't have to much of a problem being on Var, however due to the nature of your oily skin i recommend the following:

Exfoliate 2-3 times per week based on your skin sensitivity
    Da
    ys that you don't exfoliate use a dish washing liquid for it's de-greasing properties, if your skin can handle it you can use it everyday.
    For the internal balance start each morning before breakfast with lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil split 3 ways in a tot glass.
    Do youse even read the whole damn thread?!?! She already said she had bad experiences w/exfoliants....

Tbh - I just dry my skin out with isopropyl Alcohal... And dish soap isn't a bad idea unless your allergic or have had bad experiences with them?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-13-2016 at 01:25 PM.
    Ulthar91 likes this.

MR_Nice_Guy is offline New Member
    Uhm.....Nach3

You do realize that exfoliating doesn't mean that you have to use harsh chemicals right? Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells, which means you can use a sponge or body glove with a gentle soap or even water.

So instead of being so quick to criticize me trying to help the lady, maybe you should brush up on your English ;-)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_Nice_Guy View Post
    Uhm.....Nach3

You do realize that exfoliating doesn't mean that you have to use harsh chemicals right? Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells, which means you can use a sponge or body glove with a gentle soap or even water.

Yep your right - I didn't ever say what you offered wasn't advisable.... I even agreed dish soap helps w/drying out!

So instead of being so quick to criticize me trying to help the lady, maybe you should brush up on your English ;-)
    All I said was that she had already mentioned having bad experiences with exfoliants... Hence "the reading the whole thread idea came up" And I linked her to Austinites Acne protocol(all natural way like OP asked).

I'm no dermatologist but she knows how her body reacts... so the link was the best I could offer :-)
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-13-2016 at 03:49 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information