Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: How to measure liquid armidex?

uniqueusername is offline New Member

How to measure liquid armidex?

My contact is offering a 30ml bottle (1ml = 1mg) of armidex. I think it will be very challenging to measure exact 0.25mg daily. What do you guys suggest I do?

Also his Nolva is 25mg per pill and Chlomid 50mg per pill. Does that sound right?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Lol. Dude I was just trying to perfect this as well..aside from the fact that it's a research lab. Real generic home made label etc. I question its quality or if it's real. But mine is 5mg/ml !!! I literally have to measure roughly 1-2/16ths of a ml. And it is literally around 2-3.5 drops. I feel I need to take at least what would equal 1.25 mg if the concentrate amount is correct. So I can actually ingest a sufficient amount of medicine. It seems like if i do only them few drops that's there is no visible debri/medicine in it. Like it's just liquid. Cuz if I let it sit I see white swirls from it falling out of suspension since its so concentrated. ...smh. Why would anyone make it so concentrated when average doses are so low..smh. Good luck..

Either way..measure out 1ml and then just take 1/4 of that ml to get .25 if it's 1mg/ml...and that you can do easily. Compared to what I have to do.
    PS: what color is yours and can you see white swirls in it after it's been sitting for awhile

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uniqueusername View Post
    My contact is offering a 30ml bottle (1ml = 1mg) of armidex. I think it will be very challenging to measure exact 0.25mg daily. What do you guys suggest I do?

Also his Nolva is 25mg per pill and Chlomid 50mg per pill. Does that sound right?

It's not that bad take your syringe and measure 1/4 ml it's like 2 notches in or get a slin pin pull off the needle 29 gauge it's 1ml total and 25 iu is 1/4 of it..25 mg nolva and 50 mg clomid doesn't sound off..

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    KK gave you some solid advise above.

Ideally dex should be taken every other day.

If you take 0.25mg everyday then you run the risk of crashing your e2.

If this is your first cycle blood work is important.

Pre cycle bw will let you know the extent of HTPA reset, and mid cycle bw is the only way to correctly dose AIs.

Also, you should hold off on your cycle until you can source a pharmacy grade AI.

It's a total gamble when using research chemicals.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by uniqueusername View Post

As a matter of fact, Extremely easy. Ofcourse, or else he wouldnt have dared to try to sell it. The drawer in the bottle fills with 1 ml. It happens when u squises the top. The drawer has marks on the sides for 0,25 ml, 0,5 ml, 0,75 ml and 1 ml.
    Squise the top a little, then O,5 ml will fill up. Then u just push out until the liquid inside the drawer reaches the 0,25 ml mark. There u got it, 0,25 mg.

But, i will never use these anymore. I feel that my liquid clomid is fake. And when i used this liquid sin, i had a bad feeling. Same system. AIs are too important. So i will only use pharma or those dex/sin tablets my drugseller offers for the future.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-01-2016 at 10:53 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    As mentioned above on the EOD dosing of the a'dex and mid cycle labs to adjust dosage if needed. Also, a syringe or graduated dropper will measure your dosage.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-01-2016 at 11:19 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Lol. Dude I was just trying to perfect this as well..aside from the fact that it's a research lab. Real generic home made label etc. I question its quality or if it's real. But mine is 5mg/ml !!! I literally have to measure roughly 1-2/16ths of a ml. And it is literally around 2-3.5 drops. I feel I need to take at least what would equal 1.25 mg if the concentrate amount is correct. So I can actually ingest a sufficient amount of medicine. It seems like if i do only them few drops that's there is no visible debri/medicine in it. Like it's just liquid. Cuz if I let it sit I see white swirls from it falling out of suspension since its so concentrated. ...smh. Why would anyone make it so concentrated when average doses are so low..smh. Good luck..

Either way..measure out 1ml and then just take 1/4 of that ml to get .25 if it's 1mg/ml...and that you can do easily. Compared to what I have to do.
    PS: what color is yours and can you see white swirls in it after it's been sitting for awhile
    Marsoc, I would ditch that 5mg/ml liquidex. If that is impossible, I would at least look at diluting it until.you have 1mg/ml. If possible, grab some pharma AI.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

uniqueusername is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response everyone. While it doesn't sound very difficult, I will try to find pills so I can avoid this for my first cycle.

I am waiting for everything to arrive then I will do pre cycle bloodwork - I will post the results here.

Thanks again.

Megalodon6 is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    It's not that bad take your syringe and measure 1/4 ml it's like 2 notches in or get a slin pin pull off the needle 29 gauge it's 1ml total and 25 iu is 1/4 of it..25 mg nolva and 50 mg clomid doesn't sound off..
    I get a 1ml syringe twist the needle off and use that. So .5ml would be .50mg and so on

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Marsoc, I would ditch that 5mg/ml liquidex. If that is impossible, I would at least look at diluting it until.you have 1mg/ml. If possible, grab some pharma AI.
    Genius. I didn't even think about diluting it. Way to simplify. And I'm in process of getting more "legit" pct stuff.. For a pretty well recommended lab, pharm grade I'm sure. It's pill form and the Nolvadex is from Astra Zeneca, and the others are quality as well. Probably like 165$ for roughly 50-60 Nolvadex, 50-60 Clomid as around 50 Arimidex . If you care to ask I'll tell you the place in a private message that Someone got me hip to
    almostgone likes this.

Genius. I didn't even think about diluting it. Way to simplify. And I'm in process of getting more "legit" pct stuff.. For a pretty well recommended lab, pharm grade I'm sure. It's pill form and the Nolvadex is from Astra Zeneca, and the others are quality as well. Probably like 165$ for roughly 50-60 Nolvadex, 50-60 Clomid as around 50 Arimidex. If you care to ask I'll tell you the place in a private message that Someone got me hip to
    Definitely use the pharma stuff, but for a project, you could try taking 10ml of the 5 mg/ml liquidex and diluting it w/everclear or maybe 151 to 1mg/ml and see if it will work. If it doesn't you haven't really lost much.
    Sure, shoot me the name of the place you got your AI and SERMS if you want. Always good to keep up with available options.
    Glad to hear you found an alternative to what you had. You will be much better off, IMHO.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    I get a 1ml syringe twist the needle off and use that. So .5ml would be .50mg and so on
    Yep exactly
    Marsoc likes this.

Definitely use the pharma stuff, but for a project, you could try taking 10ml of the 5 mg/ml liquidex and diluting it w/everclear or maybe 151 to 1mg/ml and see if it will work. If it doesn't you haven't really lost much.
    Sure, shoot me the name of the place you got your AI and SERMS if you want. Always good to keep up with available options.
    Glad to hear you found an alternative to what you had. You will be much better off, IMHO.
    Yeah man I'll be relieved when I don't have some colored,liquid that looks like it was made in a highschool chemistry lab with some arts and crafts on it. I have to use alcohol? I was thinking just water. I have 30ml exactly maybe like 35 ml of the liquidex. I was going to add another 30 ml to it and that will cut the concentration in half. So around 2.5 mg /ml. Then I can get a little thimble full at least and that will be roughly around .65 mg after I quarter it up or so.

Yeah man I'll be relieved when I don't have some colored,liquid that looks like it was made in a highschool chemistry lab with some arts and crafts on it. I have to use alcohol? I was thinking just water. I have 30ml exactly maybe like 35 ml of the liquidex. I was going to add another 30 ml to it and that will cut the concentration in half. So around 2.5 mg /ml. Then I can get a little thimble full at least and that will be roughly around .65 mg after I quarter it up or so.
    I don't know how well that would suspend with water added to glycerin or PEG or whatever they used. You are shooting for such a low dose, .25mg, that I would just dump it and use the pharma stuff.

I don't know how well that would suspend with water added to glycerin or PEG or whatever they used. You are shooting for such a low dose, .25mg, that I would just dump it and use the pharma stuff.
    Aiming for whatever is recommended for a 500mg/week sus250 cycle

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    I used liquid arimadex to great effect few yrs back for comp although faked a lot now , Without knowing source bit of a lottery but if good you should be fine doing that

Thread Information