Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Beginner Cycle Support

GMCommited is offline New Member

Lightbulb Beginner Cycle Support

Forum deleted
    Last edited by GMCommited; 09-15-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't even know where to start. Sorry, but that cycle is complete shit. You have a lot of homework to do.

I hope you've looked into the damage cycling can have on a 19 year olds body as well.

There are stickies you can read on first cycles and cycling young I would recommend you take a look at both. Im not sure how to link them in here or I would.
    Marsoc likes this.

Since you have input then critic it?..
    I posted this on other forum sites and it wasn't a problem

By the way you do realize this is a beginner cycle without the aromasin and hcg ?
    So you saying its shit doesn't help and isn't good advice

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Right. ...I'm not experienced in any cycle ever but ....yeah what he said /\ lol. Dude 19 your still developing. And the pat few years under 18 when you were lifting doesn't count cuz that can stunt your growth I heard lifting to young. I been in every sport , hockey at age 4" soccer, basketball baseball football wrestling. And kind of fucked in my knees.
    So if you don't think you can make gains naturally. I don't think you even began to try knowing what I know today on intensity. I'm 32 now considering a cycle first time ever. Your just starting the age where you can see gains I imagine. Eat big train hard lift heavy lift a lot and sleep a lot. And grow dude..pS: I agree with what my dude above said. Read all the complex science involved with a cycle. I though I could just take a cycle like a vitamin or something. Didn't know about all the pct or side effects etc. plus what if you fuck up your natural test for life. Then you'll have to be on the shit for life aNd being dependent on anything but food, water, air and love is just to much.
    Not to mention if your genetics I.e how your body is built. As soon as you get off th cycle. Can your body even support a significant amount of mass or will you just lose it since your natural metabolism will dissolve it away

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your test level is at 540 now. It may be 200 after cycle if your body doesn't recuperate.
    Your hpta is still developing. Shutting it down by cycling and adding hormones confuses it and it may not go back to normal. Please do not cycle.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GMCommited View Post
    Since you have input then critic it?..
    I posted this on other forum sites and it wasn't a problem

Yeah that's probably why this is the best site for this knowledge. Not a bunch of idiots that think they know what they are talking about and encourage a young man to use roids that can damage him more then any gains that are worth it. PS: if you are on other forms and they told you whatever then why ask on here. I understand various sources for research but I found that this place is very responsible and has all the info you need in the sticky threads

By the way you do realize this is a beginner cycle without the aromasin and hcg ?
    So you saying its shit doesn't help and isn't good advice

How is him being honest not good advice. I'm sure if you want to hear someone cheer you on with some whack cycle plan then you won't get it lol. Dudes are real as frik on here lol. Mount up lil dude lol jk. I'm not talking shit but just mentioning facts almost.

PS: I
    That amount will shut yo down anyways and is hardly worth it. I'm told one should at least run 400mg/week if your going to shut down your system for a cycle to be worth it. No means am I saying do that but just saying that the small dose beginner cycle you mentioned is hardly worth the money or the risk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    At 19, you will not get much support here. My advice would be to keep training and eat more to solidify a good base to build on.

Marsco- For more input. I posted a beginner cycle on blue light and got a lot of great feedback just not as sensitive as on here.
    You don't think I considered these things? Im aware how my body will react because I have ran Sarms and prohoromones.
    Did you not just say you arent experienced in "any" cycle? hop on a different bandwagon rather then trying to tell me something.
    I can adjust my Cycle further and just run a test cyp cycle for 10 weeks, pct. I came here for harm reduction and so did you guys correct?
    If you don't have advice for my request don't post

Agreed, Cuz. I still will continue till I get a cycle im comfortable with. Im just researching and this site just shoots everyone down haha.
    Do they not get some of the best body builders ran young? Without the PCT and research we have today?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Agreed, Cuz. I still will continue till I get a cycle im comfortable with. Im just researching and this site just shoots everyone down haha.
    Do they not get some of the best body builders ran young? Without the PCT and research we have today?
    Thats true many top bodybuilders started young competing in shows in there teen years, but take into consideration genetics play a huge role. The odds of you turning pro are so slim its not even imagineable, i dont mean that in a bad way...but realize bodybuilding doesnt pay the bills unless you make a pro...given the small chance you would become a professional bodybuilder is it worth taking a risk of fcking up your hpta for life? ED? Gyno? Just a thought. Just choose your decisions carefully. Best of luck

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The pro hormones would explain your low natural test. Running a cycle will likely lower it further. Every chance you will be on TRT by the time you are 25 if you continue down this path.

Can you post your full bloodwork?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information