MR_Nice_Guy is offline New Member

Need Advice for a CrossFit Cycle

Hi Everyone,

I need advice on a cycle for one of my female elite level CrossFitters that I coach.

Some Background:
    Diet is clean and programmed for performance
    Training volume is high avg 3 hours per day (2 rest days per week) Thurs and Sun
    We have pushed as far as we could naturally but realised we won't get anywhere unless we can speed up recovery and training results as well as obviously gain some strength etc
    She has been on 1 cycle previously of Anavar (Female version) and Clen and we had great results on that cycle.
    Currently using an ECA stack to help with training.
    There is a competition coming up soon and as soon as that is out of the way we have about 7 months off season to prep for the next big one.

What we would like to do is possibly work in 2 cycles during that time and I would like to hear your suggestions regarding cycles that you think will improve her all round performance for CrossFit. Please bear in mind that CrossFit is extremely hard on the joints so we won't be keen on anything that will be hard on the joints as well as things like Deca that stay in the system for too long.

Looking forward to your responses.
    Thanks in Advance ;-)

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If your client had great results on Anavar , that alone should be enough to guide you in the right direction. Once you have found something that works for you and meets your goals/requirements, stick with it.

Can't go wrong with another Anavar cycle, and maybe some creatine if its not already being used.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Might try the female section, but anavar does wonders for females. What was here previos var cycle details?

Thanks for the prompt responses guys ;-)

She was on 10mg a day of Var.

I've heard and read that Primobolan can really help with performance for females......what are your thoughts on that?

I agree if it ain't broke don't fix it but I would just like to make sure I have considered everything and work out the best possible cycle for her....which is why I have consulted all you smart people here on the forum ;-)

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    A word of caution regarding primo and other options. Unfortunately the more expensive compounds like primo, var, mast etc. are sometimes faked. Please inform your client of this possibility, and that it could cause serious negative side effects if the wrong compounds are taken.

That being said, your client should also be aware of the possibility of virilization from more potent compounds. There will be a point when the risks outweigh the benefits.

Now more about primo. Having used it myself, it has little to no effect for men who have cycled before. Pretty useless compound. For females its a different story. It can be very effective if dosed correctly.

I would suggest you ask some of our female members for their advice on using primo. They would be your best bet for solid advise.

Thx Vash ;-)

No Problems with the products or source, I have the luxury of lab reports and testing :-)

Sure thing will wait for the ladies input ;-)

Thread Information