• 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Help

steroid808 is offline New Member

Help

I am currently on week 7 of my first ever AAS cycle of Test E and I am getting zero results.
    Maintenance cals are at 2100 and I am eating 2600 cals daily which consists of 200g Protein and 260g Carbs
    I have been doing 500mg/wk for the past 7 weeks and I have gotten no increase in weight, no libido increase and only a small and slight increase in strength.
    Gear is Meditech Pharma and I have verified that gear is authentic
    I have been lifting for the past 5 years and have put on decent gains when I was natural but I'm not sure what to expect from the steroid but I am really sure that I should at least feel or see changes in my body which is extremely disappointing because I am putting in the work almost everyday training extremely hard which good amounts of sleep everyday.
    Recently introduced Dbol thinking it might help at Week 6 been doing 30mg a day and also no result this is fucking disappointing can someone please help me out I want this to work badly and just nothing is going as planned thanks.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It would be nice to know your stats.
    songdog likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Took me about 7-8 weeks on my first cycle with 525 test-c to see results and those were minimal. I knew my test was pharm as it was from an MD.

Have you done BW to ensure that your test levels have increased appropriately?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat more food, not from shakes.
    Marsoc, Euroholic and songdog like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid808 View Post
    I am currently on week 7 of my first ever AAS cycle of Test E and I am getting zero results.
    Maintenance cals are at 2100 and I am eating 2600 cals daily which consists of 200g Protein and 260g Carbs
    I have been doing 500mg/wk for the past 7 weeks and I have gotten no increase in weight, no libido increase and only a small and slight increase in strength.
    I have been lifting for the past 5 years and have put on decent gains when I was natural but I'm not sure what to expect from the steroid but I am really sure that I should at least feel or see changes in my body which is extremely disappointing because I am putting in the work almost everyday training extremely hard which good amounts of sleep everyday.
    Recently introduced Dbol thinking it might help at Week 6 been doing 30mg a day and also no result this is fucking disappointing can someone please help me out I want this to work badly and just nothing is going as planned thanks.
    How can you expect to put mass on when your eating only 2500 calories a day which is what the average man needs each day that does no training at all. Just to feel well. Dude you need like around 3,500-5,000 calories a day roughly I'd say. To roughly guess.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Not to mention. What do you consider training hard lol because I assure you I that I know some people that think they train hard when it's considered a walk in the park compared to my session. I end up puking in the garbage can and can't walk out of the gym on a leg day. Literally collapse if i bend my legs to much so yeah. Maybe you should evaluate your ,ethos etc and compare to real intensity and then realize that all the steroids in the world can't help you if that's the case. Not talking shit but I find it hard to imagine the perspective some people have and then consider juicing to help them lol
    PS: not talking shit in any way. Just being real I case you haven't thought of that
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-05-2016 at 09:35 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Not to mention it will take a year of hard dedicated work to see minimal gains naturally. Like actual body mass index changes. I'm clueless about cycling. I never cycled before

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump Marsoc on all points; calories do seem low and just adding d-bol is NOT the answer.

Your full stats would help.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Bump Marsoc on all points; calories do seem low and just adding d-bol is NOT the answer.

Your full stats would help.
    Fist and chest bump to you my scorpion brother

Proximal is offline Banned
    Agree with knowing stats, what are the test levels with BW? Disagree with generic remarks about caloric count without this info.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section ASAP to see if they can help you pull this cycle out of your arse.You only have one 1st cycle inwhich you make the best gains.But that is if you are doing things right.Your diet is way off for putting on mass.But dont feel bad a lot of guys think they got the bull by the horns.
    Mr.BB and Marsoc like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Fake gear and undeating mate
    diesel101 likes this.

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    No high libido while on test. Sorry bro your injecting just oil
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Fist and chest bump to you my scorpion brother
    Who loves ya baby?
    Marsoc likes this.

Frankie valli?

Who loves ya baby?
    Marsoc likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    2600 calories and 200 g pro should be enough to feel 30 mg dbol and 500 mg test.
    Only solution, have to get bloodwork.
    Proximal and Marsoc like this.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    your calorie intake are too low, so you have to increase at least 3500 ..
    Apart from yhat, zero results with Test and dbol ? your stuff is absolutely fakes
    I tried on myself in the past to take only 250 mg a week of Sustanon pharmaceutical grade (without exercise in the gym and without increasing the calories) ... result: weight gain of 15 pounds!!
    Change supplier!
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Frankie valli?

8 track baby
    Euroholic likes this.

Who loves ya baby?
    Hahaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Frankie valli?

Dude lol. Wtf. Haha ! Where did this just get taken to lol. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    your calorie intake are too low, so you have to increase at least 3500 ..
    Apart from yhat, zero results with Test and dbol ? your stuff is absolutely fakes
    I tried on myself in the past to take only 250 mg a week of Sustanon pharmaceutical grade (without exercise in the gym and without increasing the calories) ... result: weight gain of 15 pounds!!
    Change supplier!

Im so excited !! Got sus 250. Waiting on pct.

Its a good song. Its on my bat off track

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    I would don't the quality of gear if that's the case although your receptor may not be to responsive, try swapping to test cyp tren enenthaite from another source see what happens

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    I would don't the quality of gear if that's the case although your receptor may not be to responsive, try swapping to test cyp tren enenthaite from another source see what happens
    This is really bad advice... like most of this guy posts...

Advicing tren on somebody first cycle is just plain stupid.

Thread Information