• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By bikinicomp.79

Thread: Liquid clen-- Inject or oral

bikinicomp.79 is offline New Member

Exclamation Liquid clen-- Inject or oral

Hey everyone,

I have cycled with clen before but never with liquid. I was usually cycling with 40mcg per day and would occasionally bump it up to 80mcg/day. I trust the person I got it from but no longer have contact with them. I was wondering if you inject this or take it orally in a syringe. I have heard multiple things but was hoping someone can clear the air and help me out.
    I need to know what the dosage is like also, how much I should be injecting/swallowing in comparison to the pills I'm used to taking.

Also if anyone can touch base on t3 for me. Ok for women to take?

I am a 20y old female weighing 140 height is 5'8

Thank you

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Never inject anything thats not meant to be injected.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bikinicomp.79 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have cycled with clen before but never with liquid. I was usually cycling with 40mcg per day and would occasionally bump it up to 80mcg/day. I trust the person I got it from but no longer have contact with them. I was wondering if you inject this or take it orally in a syringe. I have heard multiple things but was hoping someone can clear the air and help me out.
    I need to know what the dosage is like also, how much I should be injecting/swallowing in comparison to the pills I'm used to taking.

Also if anyone can touch base on t3 for me. Ok for women to take?

I am a 20y old female weighing 140 height is 5'8

Thank you
    It'll be orally(you'll get an oral syringe to dose it correctly... I'm assuming your clen is already in mcg's not mgs correct?!

Also, being that your a female - ask for Pink access(that way you'll also have access to the private female forum as well
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Also, being that your a female - ask for Pink access(that way you'll also have access to the private female forum as well
    Dont forget to return here letting us know what you girls are chatting in the private forum
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont forget to return here letting us know what you girls are chatting in the private forum
    ^^ yep that's part of the deal

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It'll be orally(you'll get an oral syringe to dose it correctly... I'm assuming your clen is already in mcg's not mgs correct?!

Yes its already in mcg! thank you! Also, is it the same with the pills regarding how often to take it? 2 weeks on 2 off or is it different with the liquid?
    Last edited by bikinicomp.79; 09-06-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Ill be sure to let you guys know lol
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes its already in mcg! thank you! Also, any tips on t3, DNP ? Should females be taking that or will it have the same side effects as test? I know its great in addition to clean for cutting so I was curious.

I am starting prep for my next show soon and am planning ahead what I will be taking
    Hey bikinicomp79, first off welcome to the forum - read the stickies(highlighted in RED and says IMPORTANT @ top of each forum section)...

So tell us about your previous cycle experience as well as w/any and all compounds used(i.e.; clen /ECY stack which is something I'd suggest as Yohimbine HCL will pull wAter from your lower extremities moreso than anything) except diuretics... Not something I'd suggest as I believe you will be able to get your bf% down & reach your goals w/out and especially NO DNP... That shiet is poison(literally) and made in bathtubs... No sterility nor should anyone be advised on taking this stuff... Your coach or Personal Trainer didn't advise this did they?? If so kick em dead in the nuts :-p lol

What do you plan on running(compounds etc & which ones do you have experience with)and when? How long?

This database has everything you need to know and much more(T3 Is discussed ad well as many others) the thing w/T3 is it won't discriminate what it eats(fat/muscle tissue/whatever is in its way - hence keeping cals and macros right which will make it much more easily adjustable)... I'd look into ECY(ephedrine/caffeine/& Yohimbine HCL) for cutting... I've read a few females and males get great results and energy thru the roof!

Also, provide your stats and what how far out is your next show date(bikini I'm assuming from your username) :-)

is it the same with the pills regarding how often to take it? 2 weeks on 2 off or is it different with the liquid?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    is it the same with the pills regarding how often to take it? 2 weeks on 2 off or is it different with the liquid?
    Depends if your running Ketofin... Which keeps your receptors from getting too saturated... But 2wks òn and 2wks off will be fine w/out Ketofin....

Can you give us your stats and cycle history as if you've never done so(cycled) then we can advise you more responsibly per your situation....
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-06-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Thread Information