Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Question! one shot per week or two shots?

strelokx is offline New Member

Question! one shot per week or two shots?

Which is better, if i have a cycle like 400 Test C week and Deca 300 Week. It is better to inject like this:
    Monday: Test 400
    Day off
    Day off
    Tuesday: deca 300
    Day off
    Day off
    Day off
    And again.

Or

Day 1: test 400+ deca 300
    Day2 to 7: off
    Repeat at the 1 again.

I was wondering that, i know that they are long esters so?

And the less the better for the injections. I know i read about stable levels but if one dont want to inject to often. Which of thos two is better or can you gave me advice please.

Thanks.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can do it either way.

I like to inject test e (pretty much like test cyp) no less than every 5 days,
    Deca has an even longer ester so 1 inject a week is ok.

but what are the potencies of the stuff?

If you inject large volumes then the depot effect (the half life of the ester)
    will probably increase a little, but that also depends on the muscle you inject into.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

will probably increase a little, but that also depends on the muscle you inject into.
    The potencies are: Test Cyp 200 x ml and deca 300 x ml. So the inject is 2ml of cyp and 1 of deca.

What are your thoughts?

Option 1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

Another question, i can only get Dbol of 25mg caps, not tablets, so i cant split up the dose, it is good to take the full dose (25mg) pre workout? Or it is to low?

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Which is better, if i have a cycle like 400 Test C week and Deca 300 Week. It is better to inject like this:
    Monday: Test 400
    Day off
    Day off
    Tuesday: deca 300
    Day off
    Day off
    Day off
    And again.

Or

Day 1: test 400+ deca 300
    Day2 to 7: off
    Repeat at the 1 again.

I was wondering that, i know that they are long esters so?

And the less the better for the injections. I know i read about stable levels but if one dont want to inject to often. Which of thos two is better or can you gave me advice please.

Thanks.
    First option is better.. keep separate test from deca and inject less stuff at a time (2 ml test on Monday and 1ml deca on Tuesday)

Blog Entries
    op if your going to do 2 injects per week anyways why wouldn't you split up your 400 test per week into 2 200mg test injects...? same with deca 2 150mg injects 2x per week.... load both compounds into the same pin...keeping them separate and 1x per week is counter productive to optimum and stable blood levels of the compounds...give it some thought...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    op if your going to do 2 injects per week anyways why wouldn't you split up your 400 test per week into 2 200mg test injects...? same with deca 2 150mg injects 2x per week.... load both compounds into the same pin...keeping them separate and 1x per week is counter productive to optimum and stable blood levels of the compounds...give it some thought...
    You mean like half dose monday and half dose thrusday to better stable levels. Right? And what about the dbol ?

Blog Entries
    You mean like half dose monday and half dose thrusday to better stable levels. Right? And what about the dbol?
    yes half of each compound in the same pin 1cc test 1/2cc deca so 200mg and 150 mg respectively in same pine inject 2x per week... as far as dbol I like to take the whole dose a few hrs before my workout instead of splitting it up...ive tried it both ways and I like to do it pre workout...good luck...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Only 3 compounds for your first cycle? Why not add another?

Seriously man, your cycle will be pointless unless you get your diet resolved.

If you insist on cycling test only. Don't forget your ai, hang and proper PCT.

Please post a pic of yourself.
    Marsoc likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Only 3 compounds for your first cycle? Why not add another?

Seriously man, your cycle will be pointless unless you get your diet resolved.

If you insist on cycling test only. Don't forget your ai, hang and proper PCT.

Please post a pic of yourself.
    I have pct for 6 weeks. HGH, nolvadex and clomid. I have it covered.

Yeah 3 compounds. And thats me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question! one shot per week or two shots?-forumrunner_20160919_143547.jpg   Question! one shot per week or two shots?-forumrunner_20160919_143600.jpg  

Good legs

Seriously ditch the deca and Dbol . What happens when you get side effects? How do you know what compound is causing them? How then do you treat them?

Learn how to master test only first.
    Livinlean likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree with BIB. If anything, run test dbol . No need for deca on your first cycle.

Good legs

Seriously ditch the deca and Dbol . What happens when you get side effects? How do you know what compound is causing them? How then do you treat them?

Learn how to master test only first.
    Well, im goint to be honest, this is my second week and i already started the deca and dbol, i know it is too early for side effects but... Really i have to ditch tje deca i already feel the strong and fullness in my muscles. And i think my body receive good the compounds, no i ject pain, nor headheaches, im taking nolvadex 10mg ED, to controll side eff. Not even like that i cant keep it? ?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, im goint to be honest, this is my second week and i already started the deca and dbol , i know it is too early for side effects but... Really i have to ditch tje deca i already feel the strong and fullness in my muscles. And i think my body receive good the compounds, no i ject pain, nor headheaches, im taking nolvadex 10mg ED, to controll side eff. Not even like that i cant keep it? ?
    The concern with deca is recovery time. Deca shuts you down the hardest and some require 2 pcts to recover properly. Also, your first cycle is will yield great gains with just test alone so why add in another compound when you don't need to.

It is too early to feel the test and deca. You are noticing strength and fullness from the dbol.

suasponte1983 is offline Junior Member
    Nolva is for PCT. you need an AI to control estrogen. you also need clomiphene for your PCT and DA for your prolactin levels cause you're taking nor-19 compound.

stop the cycle and do more research/planning.(best option)

drop deca , get armidex or aromasin for your AI. do blood work to adjust the doses. get clomid, use it with nolva 2 weeks after you last test injection(bad option)

continue what you do and start feeling sides after week5-8(worst option)

Well, im goint to be honest, this is my second week and i already started the deca and dbol , i know it is too early for side effects but... Really i have to ditch tje deca i already feel the strong and fullness in my muscles. And i think my body receive good the compounds, no i ject pain, nor headheaches, im taking nolvadex 10mg ED, to controll side eff. Not even like that i cant keep it? ?
    It's too early to notice effects really.

Your choice although

So Hi Guys, This is my frist cycle.

Please dont comment if you are going to write this:"search more" or "do some research" , if you can help. HELP ME, saying and sharing knowledge. Thats why i am here. For knowledge, to learn amd to read (listen) to the more experienced.

Thanks for you time and im waiting for replyes.

(sorry for my english)
    You are here to listen to the more experienced.

You need an AI and you should get some HCG .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It's too early to notice effects really.

Your choice although

You are here to listen to the more experienced.

You need an AI and you should get some HCG.
    Ok you have a point.

Let me ask you something, in the steroid .com page, in the beginner steroid cycles, there are not AI or HCG in test only cycles. Is that wrong?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not buyin thats your first cycle lol..or you have some insane genetics one
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I don't understand if it's Monday then day off and day off. Then wouldn't the next day be Thursday not Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Not buyin thats your first cycle lol..or you have some insane genetics one
    Why do you say that? It is my first cycle. And i dont think that i have great genetics. I think normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I don't understand if it's Monday then day off and day off. Then wouldn't the next day be Thursday not Tuesday...
    Sorry, made a mistake.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Why do you say that? It is my first cycle. And i dont think that i have great genetics. I think normal.

Right I never cycled ever and my upper body has more mass on it then that. But legs are lacking since I hardly did legs when I was In Highschool. I.e no rack etc at home. But I'm gaining mass on my legs naturally do to going super hardcore on them always. Thank god for good genetics lol nice legs baby lol jk

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Ill never have legs like that...sucks being 6' 2

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

The potencies are: Test Cyp 200 x ml and deca 300 x ml. So the inject is 2ml of cyp and 1 of deca.

What are your thoughts?

Option 1 or 2?
    I think the best way is to mix deca and test in the same syringe and do two shots ew, mondays and thirsdays f.i.
    I will give you the most stabile bloodvalues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

Right I never cycled ever and my upper body has more mass on it then that. But legs are lacking since I hardly did legs when I was In Highschool. I.e no rack etc at home. But I'm gaining mass on my legs naturally do to going super hardcore on them always. Thank god for good genetics lol nice legs baby lol jk
    Thanks for your thoughts.

Thread Information