Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: 6 months PCT, total T 189, another PCT? Too late for more AI?

sealere is offline New Member

6 months PCT, total T 189, another PCT? Too late for more AI?

So I'll start with my pre-cycle test. Total was 519.

Ran a 14 week cycle of anadrol for the first month, and 500ml test E EW.

Cycle went great, some bacne was the only side. During my cycle, I was also taking zoloft for anxiety (SSRI). This killed my libido but the test helped bring it up quite a bit.

Cycle ended, and I ran the normal clomid PCT alone without nolva 2 weeks after last pin (Zoloft fights nolva for the same receptor and wins, so I did not use both). No HCG .

Quit taking my SSRI due to ineffectiveness 4 months ago and tapered off. Libido improved but never went back to normal. Went to the doctor last week and had labs drawn, and my total test was 189.

He was concerned and I am afraid he's going to try to start treating it with something I don't want (or maybe it will be something I do). Not going to tell him I took AAS of course. I just placed an order for HCG and am going to run some to see if I can kickstart things a bit and then wanted to do nolva after but my site was out of it so for now it's just the HCG.

I took arimidex during the cycle, around .25mg EOD. I still have some left over.

I'm having labs redrawn in 2 weeks to recheck the teste, as well as the rest of the hormones so I'm not sure where estrogen is but is it too late to try to take a small dose of AI to see if anything helps? Also going to pound the vitamin d3 10000ui a day since I hear it can help, and also because my vitamin D levels were low with labs as well.

Any advice here?
    Last edited by sealere; 09-06-2016 at 10:02 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    This is not normal. Your test should be back. And you know why it aint?. Because you ignored knowledge. Why do we say you have to wait until your 25?. Because when you are younger your test may not come back after pct.

So, what to do?..Hm...I dont know man, for sure you need to stop cycling and wait until you are 25. No more drugs. I dont know if another pct will help u. Maniulating more hormones and block receptors may not be your answer.

Cant think of anything better than admit it all to your doc and let him help you. Maybe you have to start TRT. Because you cant go around with that test.

The second best would be run a power PCT on your own ala Scully. First Hcg shock, then another run with nolva and clomid. Look up dr scully and understand the details.

Anyway wait for the next labresults. And pray its slow raising, maybe closing in on the 300s
    Mr.BB likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ The PCT Sila is referring to is the Scally Power PCT. Might be worth reading up on it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I would look into the SP-PCT and then just give your body a chance to recover. You need to give your body time. Continuing to self medicate does not guarantee recover and may make things worse. It may take a year or more for your body to recover. I've read too many posts of young guys with post cycle issues. Stop taking steroids and just rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    This is not normal. Your test should be back. And you know why it aint?. Because you ignored knowledge. Why do we say you have to wait until your 25?. Because when you are younger your test may not come back after pct.

So, what to do?..Hm...I dont know man, for sure you need to stop cycling and wait until you are 25. No more drugs. I dont know if another pct will help u. Maniulating more hormones and block receptors may not be your answer.

Cant think of anything better than admit it all to your doc and let him help you. Maybe you have to start TRT. Because you cant go around with that test.

The second best would be run a power PCT on your own ala Scully. First Hcg shock, then another run with nolva and clomid. Look up dr scully and understand the details.

Anyway wait for the next labresults. And pray its slow raising, maybe closing in on the 300s
    Wait until I'm 25? I'm about to turn 30 killer.

Weird thing is, besides lower libido, I feel pretty much normal.

Quote Originally Posted by sealere View Post

Wait until I'm 25? I'm about to turn 30 killer.

Weird thing is, besides lower libido, I feel pretty much normal.
    30?...your profilage said 20 killer

30?...your profilage said 20 killer
    Must have hit 0 instead of 9 when entering my age. I did create this profile way after my bedtime.

Must have hit 0 instead of 9 when entering my age. I did create this profile way after my bedtime.
    Well. Good news. Then maybe all you need is more time. And then i would advice you to do another pct. As austinite suggests when the first pct doesnt work.
    Find pharma. Dont use the liquid shit.

Well. Good news. Then maybe all you need is more time. And then i would advice you to do another pct. As austinite suggests when the first pct doesnt work.
    Find pharma. Dont use the liquid shit.
    So would HCG by itself provide me any benefit until I can get my hands on some nolva? Or is HCG by itself going to be useless to me. I did not use HCG the first time around as mentioned, just clomid.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So would HCG by itself provide me any benefit until I can get my hands on some nolva? Or is HCG by itself going to be useless to me. I did not use HCG the first time around as mentioned, just clomid.
    The newest version of the Scally Power PCT that I've seen uses HCG , Clomid, and Nolva. I would source pharma in each item.
    Some people don't like the Scally Power PCT, but you have to start somewhere. Personally, I would get the comprehensive blood work listed here:

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

Next, I would post the results in this forum:
    Hormone Replacement Therapy - Low Testosterone Treatment, Anti-Aging

Some of the guys in there may can help you regain your normal hormone levels via the Scalley Power PCT or other procedures. If not, then you will be in the right place in regards what to do next.

Good luck.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yes. It will give your balls the signals needed for testproduction until u get nolva and clomid in your system. By then u quit the hcg .

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Strongblood; 09-08-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    It's probably because you weren't able to run the nolvadex along with the clomid is the reason your natural testosterone hasn't rebounded the way it should. If you can get some Pharma grade of both and run another good pct, then let your body rest from drugs for a while. See if you don't bounce back. If it doesn't after that it's probably going to be T time for you. Good luck bro!

Thanks gentlemen.

Wish I was not on the SSRI at the time because it would have been a nolva/clomid PCT instead of just the latter. I also wish there wasn't so much mixed information on whether HCG is necessary or not, because I'm starting to pick up how vital it is.

IGOREEK is offline New Member
    Last edited by IGOREEK; 09-20-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Thread Information