jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle, 1st Cutting cycle. good stacks?

So im looking to do my 3rd overall cycle but my first one designed to get leaner.

Im on trt so this will be easier. my typical trt dose is 150mg a week. my first cycle was the typical 500mg blast of test. my 2nd cycle was 250 test with tren ed. However i experience hair thinning with this cycle that began a few weeks after the cycle was stopped. from what i heard that is evidence that it was the tren and not the test, correct me if I am wrong.

So for my third cycle i now have a prescritpion for Fin but as i understand it, Fin has no effect on tren. So for me, im thinking tren is out of the question as of now for this cycle. what options am I left with? I need something that Fin will have an effect on.

Should i stick with Test+Dbol ? i have not tried that combo before yet, but is it good for getting lean or just bulk? i will also run T3/clen as well.

thanks guys

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah
    So im looking to do my 3rd overall cycle but my first one designed to get leaner. Im on trt so this will be easier. my typical trt dose is 150mg a week. my first cycle was the typical 500mg blast of test. my 2nd cycle was 250 test with tren ed. However i experience hair thinning with this cycle that began a few weeks after the cycle was stopped. from what i heard that is evidence that it was the tren and not the test, correct me if I am wrong. So for my third cycle i now have a prescritpion for Fin but as i understand it, Fin has no effect on tren. So for me, im thinking tren is out of the question as of now for this cycle. what options am I left with? I need something that Fin will have an effect on. Should i stick with Test+Dbol? i have not tried that combo before yet, but is it good for getting lean or just bulk? i will also run T3/clen as well. thanks guys
    D Bol will bloat you like no other so I recommend not using it if you're try to get a dry look. Tren is great for cutting but you don't want to use that... mast is great but rough on the hairline too. Maybe a test + TBol or primo or var stack? That would be good for cutting and shouldn't be too tough on the hairline

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Diet denotes whether you get leaner or not

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You can use any compound for cutting or bulking.

It all comes down to how much you consume and how much you move.

Winny, nandrolone or sdrol are all great on a cut.

I think that if your prone to hair loss then there's nothing you can do to help on cycle.

My hair loss slowed down after my first cycle even after stopping finastride.

If you have your diet in check there no need to use both t3 and clen unless you have a short time frame to prep for a show.

Either t3 or clen will work great for boosting weight loss when paired with AAS and a calorie restricted diet.

im running a keto diet right now. id same im about 15%bf. id like to get back down to around 8%.

im not opposed to just blasting with Test but i just wanted to see if there is any good compounds that are worth stacking that could boost cutting ability like tren does.

also, i wanted to clarify something. on my last cycle, i noticed hair-thinning weeks after i actually stopped the cycle. i noticed nothing during the actual cycle. i also did not use any Fin.

is losing hair weeks after a cycle a sign of any particular compound? is tren prone to that? or test? i just want to make sure i pin down the actual cause of the shed. if it was the test then i could run fin this time around.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    If your gonna lose hair it's genetic due to drt , Winsttrol always the the main culprit , tren or test moderate , all I can say shave head get big delts it looks good lol

DRT is due to Test conversion and finestride will help with that but Tren is not the same. If you're prone to losing hair and you take take Tren, there's no preventive method to stop hair loss.

Thread Information