Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Finished first cycle -- looking for feedback

Cupid is offline Junior Member

Finished first cycle -- looking for feedback

Hi all,

As title says, i just wrapped up my first cycle and still have a few unanswered questions that maybe some of you can shed light on.

Before i go into it, please please please go easy on me. I KNOW that i made many mistakes here, the first mistake being even doing a cycle AT ALL, so please save the meaningless comments scolding me for doing it. Whats done cannot be undone. I just want to increase my knowledge.

My stats before starting:
    23 years old
    5'6
    195 lbs (BF unkown, estimating 25%-30%)
    1.5 year training exp

My goals were to shed fat while retaining muscle.
    My discipline, diet, and workout regimen were NOT on point before starting this.

My cycle:
    Week 1-12 Sustanon 250 - 500mg/week (Weds/Sat)
    Week 1-14 HCG 250iu 2x/week (Tues/Fri)
    Week 1-14 Anastrozole .25mg/daily

Additional compounds:
    Week 1-12 Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 1000mcg/Daily Sub-q
    Week 6-12 T3 100mcg/daily

PCT start 21 days after last pin:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Once again, I understand this was pretty much a total waste of a cycle, lesson learned.
    My results were ok. I lost about 20lbs and am probably around 13% BF now. I definitely did gain some muscle although I was in a caloric deficit most of the time. But my results were way short of what they should have been had I known everything I know now. I could have easily gotten the same results without going on the gear, maybe would have just taken an extra month or two.
    The only plus side of doing this was that deciding to go on the gear made me really start to look into perfecting my diet and workout, and i learned ALOT. I also really got a handle on my discipline, as well as having honestly fallen in love with cooking, working out, eating good etc.

So, with that said, I didn't get actual pre-cycle labs done. However, due to a health scare which ended up being nothing, I did get labs done about a month before going on cycle. I can't get the size of the pdf down low enough to attach...but basically, the only relevant number on the test which I had was Total Testosterone 484. I didn't check for anything else other than basic metabolic. I know 484 for a 23 year old is pretty low to begin with, but it is what it is.
    I didn't get exactly mid-cycle labs done either....by the time I got around to it, I was already on week 11, so it was near the end.
    The relevant numbers were:
    AST 109
    ALT 67
    FSH <0.7
    LH <0.2
    Estradiol 58
    T3, Free 10.4
    Testosterone, Total 4029

My AI dosage was high because I assumed that due to higher BF level, I would have way more aromatization. My cycle ended July. All of August was spend in PCT. I stopped PCT right in beginning of September, so roughly 9 days now. I will get labs done in a couple days, and again in a few months. Hopefully I didn't do any permanent damage.
    No other visible damage or major side effects though. No blood pressure issues while on cycle, no negative effect on cholesterol, no gyno, no acne, no additional hair loss even though I am extremely prone to MPB and already take finasteride for it (which I took while on cycle).

So the questions I still have are -
    1. Why was my estradiol still semi-high, given I was taking .25mg Arimidex daily? Was that just purely a result of having high BF?
    2. My libido fluctuated alot during the cycle. Sometimes it was up like crazy, sometimes not so much. Anyone have any idea why?
    3. I was taking alot of NAC and milk thistle and obviously no orals, so how come my liver enzymes shot up the way they did?
    4. My libido completely disappeared half way through PCT. I could still get erection and achieve orgasm but only if I remembered to and actually gave it some effort. The minute I came off PCT, it started to come back. Its still not where it was prior to going on gear, but hopefully that fixes with time. My question though is what caused it to drop, the Nolva? Or was it the Sustanon starting to clear my body 2 weeks into PCT? If it was the 2nd one, why did it start to slightly come back after stopping PCT?

Let me know any other thoughts you may have. Thank you for your time, and thank you to all the knowledgable members on this board who have been the subject of my late night steroids research for the last few months

Hi,

I really need some feedback on this. Any experienced people can chip in?
    I just got my test results back, and I am dumbfounded.

TSH - Normal
    T3 - Normal
    AST - 35
    ALT - 27
    FSH - 7.5
    LH - 9.3
    Estradiol - 56 (little high)
    Testosterone , Total - 761!!
    Testosterone, Free - 169.4

This test was done approx 12 days after ending PCT.
    How are these numbers possible? I thought recovery took way longer than that.
    And for that matter, my test prior to cycle was at 484, now its at 761.
    Is it possible the sustanon is still lingering in my system while my natural test has recovered? The test would be approx 42 days after last injection.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I feel fucking awesome, my strength is back, mood is back, libido is back, and still getting awesome results in the gym while clean.
    But I don't understand how this could have happened. I also don't understand why my estradiol is kinda high. Should I do anything about it (I.E. go back on light dose arimidex )?

Can anyone please shed some light on this?
    Your help is much appreciated.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Unsure dude someone will prob chime in after telling you how stupid it was to cycle at that type of physical condition as well as using anything besides testosterone for first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Unsure dude someone will prob chime in after telling you how stupid it was to cycle at that type of physical condition as well as using anything besides testosterone for first cycle.
    Hi, thx for reply.
    I am not sure what the other thing besides testosterone is??
    Are you referring to the T3 or something else?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    Hi, thx for reply.
    I am not sure what the other thing besides testosterone is??
    Are you referring to the T3 or something else?
    Right on. No your right. Lol I think I still had Deca on my mind after creating a thread before replying to this. Lol. My bad..replace me saying that instead with being to young. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid
    Hi, I really need some feedback on this. Any experienced people can chip in? I just got my test results back, and I am dumbfounded. TSH - Normal T3 - Normal AST - 35 ALT - 27 FSH - 7.5 LH - 9.3 Estradiol - 56 (little high) Testosterone, Total - 761!! Testosterone, Free - 169.4 This test was done approx 12 days after ending PCT. How are these numbers possible? I thought recovery took way longer than that. And for that matter, my test prior to cycle was at 484, now its at 761. Is it possible the sustanon is still lingering in my system while my natural test has recovered? The test would be approx 42 days after last injection. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I feel fucking awesome, my strength is back, mood is back, libido is back, and still getting awesome results in the gym while clean. But I don't understand how this could have happened. I also don't understand why my estradiol is kinda high. Should I do anything about it (I.E. go back on light dose arimidex)? Can anyone please shed some light on this? Your help is much appreciated.

Your testosterone is high because you still have PCT drugs in your system.
    Your estradoil is high because you still have PCT drugs in your system.
    You are supposed to get blood work done 6-8 weeks after PCT.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Thread Information