bigdirk is offline New Member

Question D-bol question for first timer

This will be my first time ever. Im about to start taking d-bol 15-20 mg per day for about 6 to 8 weeks. Will I need to Clomid?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I would suggest you don't do just d-bol for 8 weeks. Few things come to mind :

- you'll most likely lose whatever gains you make
    - even though it's a small amount 8 weeks is a little harsh on the liver

D-bol alone is not a great cycle to do by itself, whether it be your first or fiftieth time.

How old are you ? What are your stats ?

Billmister is offline Member
    clomid is needed to help increse the % of gains you will keep. What is your age? Training experience? That would help. in other words give your stats.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    more info please...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

D-bol alone is not a great cycle to do by itself, whether it be your first or fiftieth time.

KeyMastur hit the nail on the head. I agree. D-bol-only cycles are not a good idea. Furthermore, D-bol for 8 weeks can be too harsh on the liver.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are running 17aa at high doses or for a long time ala and milk thistle is also reccomended. This eases the stress on your liver. Dont forget that test is the base of all cycles...or at least I think it should be. Keep readin in the educational forums. peace

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

6ft. 2in.
    186lb
    bench about 185

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    yeh try to get some test, cyp or ent and use the dbol to get you going since your looking at 10-14 days for the esters to kick in.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah u need clomid but dbol only sucks !

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why do you call yourself bigdirk when you are really skinnydirkLOL. sorry about the flame. first of all you are not going to get anyone telling you to do a dbol only cycle including me, but what you will get is most of these guys telling yu to stack with a test which is also what i would say. where the difference lyes is alot of opinion will be to do over 30mgs/day and that will be harsh and too much for a first timer. stick to 20-25mgs and if possible use a test. my preference is cyp but everyone is different. you will get gains from dbol only but they will be minimal compared to what you can get when stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    why do you call yourself bigdirk when you are really skinnydirkLOL. sorry about the flame. first of all you are not going to get anyone telling you to do a dbol only cycle including me, but what you will get is most of these guys telling yu to stack with a test which is also what i would say. where the difference lyes is alot of opinion will be to do over 30mgs/day and that will be harsh and too much for a first timer. stick to 20-25mgs and if possible use a test. my preference is cyp but everyone is different. you will get gains from dbol only but they will be minimal compared to what you can get when stacking.
    -----------------------
    see... this is all overwhelming to me and really new. I was going to get the d-bol stack with the clomid, but I didn't know enough about this when I ordered. And to be honest, i am very sketchy about getting this stuff in the mail, and I am not the biggest fan of needles (laugh if you will) so I figured I would try this with my brother and then move on after to maybe winstrol to cut things up. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    If you are running 17aa at high doses or for a long time ala and milk thistle is also reccomended. This eases the stress on your liver. Dont forget that test is the base of all cycles...or at least I think it should be. Keep readin in the educational forums. peace
    ----------------
    like I said, I am new at this and don't know about "test"

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "like I said, I am new at this and don't know about "test"

That just scares the living fuck out of me!

Dude.......Withing 10 minutes of reading on this board, or any other..you should have learned what "Test"osterone is........OMFG

Don't you think it would be important to learn as much about AS (Anabolic Steroids ) BEFORE you start putting them INTO your body?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

D

Thread Information