Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By robertwayn3
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By robertwayn3

Thread: First cycle education

robertwayn3 is offline New Member

First cycle education

I am looking to do my first cycle and want to get more education about how I should go about it. I have been reading that the first cycle should be test-e or test-c. Why not fast ester test. Are there more side effects with one or the other. I know that the slow ester test aromatizes.. does that mean there are more side effects even with an AI?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Thank you BB. I have read that post already. Just curious why it should be test-e or test-c and why it shouldn't be a short ester. Are there pros and cons to each?
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwayn3
    I am looking to do my first cycle and want to get more education about how I should go about it. I have been reading that the first cycle should be test-e or test-c. Why not fast ester test. Are there more side effects with one or the other. I know that the slow ester test aromatizes.. does that mean there are more side effects even with an AI?
    FYI: all test aromatizes

Short esters are not recommended for first cycles mainly due to PIP and the need for frequent pinning.
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can use any one of the 3 you wish.But like said above beginners often opt for the long ester.Eth or Cyp.
    gymffiti likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the pain and frequent injects from prop but iam a weirdo so if you wanna easy first cycle go long esters and good job actually reading the first cycle thread!!i think most people assume they know everything and just jump in feet first and learn the hard way..like I did 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    FYI: all test aromatizes

Short esters are not recommended for first cycles mainly due to PIP and the need for frequent pinning.
    Gotcha.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I like the pain and frequent injects from prop but iam a weirdo so if you wanna easy first cycle go long esters and good job actually reading the first cycle thread!!i think most people assume they know everything and just jump in feet first and learn the hard way..like I did 20 years ago
    Thanks King, Injecting hormones into my body actually scares me a bit, but it's something I've been wanting to do I might as well get educated about it as much as I can.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Short esters are better for a first timer. 6-8 weeks of being shut down is better for your recovery then 10-12 weeks. And the quicker you come off the quicker you can plan your next

Thread Information