Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 3 Post By Vash the Stampede

Thread: Question about rotating inject spots and PIP

  1. #1
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69

    Question about rotating inject spots and PIP

    I just started a Prop cycle 150mg EoD. After a 2 year lay off.

    Last time around I just injected in the glutes because I used cyp. This time around I planned on using 4 sites so I started with quads. OMG the pain! Spare me the macho stuff about pain being the best thing in the world etc please.

    I injected in height with my groin at the outside of my thigh around were my pocket would have been. The pain has spread all over my vastus lateralis. It's not swolen or red.

    I was wondering if the PIP will be less next time I inject in the quad or if I should switch to delts? However I will NOT inject my left quad.. like ever. So I will have to rotate between only 3 inject sites in that case.

    I've also injected my glute. The pain is there but nowhere near the pain in my quad.

  2. #2
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I just started a Prop cycle 150mg EoD. After a 2 year lay off.

    Last time around I just injected in the glutes because I used cyp. This time around I planned on using 4 sites so I started with quads. OMG the pain! Spare me the macho stuff about pain being the best thing in the world etc please.

    I injected in height with my groin at the outside of my thigh around were my pocket would have been. The pain has spread all over my vastus lateralis. It's not swolen or red.

    I was wondering if the PIP will be less next time I inject in the quad or if I should switch to delts? However I will NOT inject my left quad.. like ever. So I will have to rotate between only 3 inject sites in that case.

    I've also injected my glute. The pain is there but nowhere near the pain in my quad.
    U should have about 7-10 days between injection spots.

    With prop that means u need 6 sites. U can get away with 2 (glutes and delts) which will be 7 days between pins. But scar tissue will build up.

    Some people can handle quads and some cant. Would have tried first time with quads with something other then prop imo
    InternalFire likes this.

  3. #3
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69
    Now the fever kicked in, lol! This will be the best cycle in testosterone history.

  4. #4
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    U should have about 7-10 days between injection spots.

    With prop that means u need 6 sites. U can get away with 2 (glutes and delts) which will be 7 days between pins. But scar tissue will build up.

    Some people can handle quads and some cant. Would have tried first time with quads with something other then prop imo
    Do you think next quad injection will be better? I that case I can do 5 sites. Delts, glutes and right thigh = 10 days

  5. #5
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69
    It's been 6 days and still got PIP in my effing quad!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I used to rotate injection with Prop but I don't any more. I just inject both glutes and that's it. When I rotate injection spots, my whole body is sore constantly. When I hit just the left and right glutes, only those spots are sore but they get used to the Prop pretty fast and soon, I don't feel anything.

  7. #7
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Had my first self administered shot Thursday. Same location outer thigh right leg

    I used a 20g shotgun, no pain at all

    I'm about to use the same quad right now 3" lower 20g needle

    I really almost psyched myself out the first time after reading crap about pain

    Glad I just bit the bullet and did, I was actually quite pissed I read so much about how bad a spot it was I almost didn't do it

    Fwiw, it's WATSON TEST CYP. from local pharmacy 200mg/ml, 10ml vial from local medicine shoppe pharmacy. $79.04 out the door cash pay no insurance

    What type of brand is yours OP?

    I used 1.1ml

  8. #8
    Scabtree's Avatar
    Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    465
    If you're looking for a new injection spot that is nearly pain free, try the ventrogluteal.

    Question about rotating inject spots and PIP-figure15a%25u0025255b1%25u0025255d.gif

  9. #9
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Had my first self administered shot Thursday. Same location outer thigh right leg

    I used a 20g shotgun, no pain at all

    I'm about to use the same quad right now 3" lower 20g needle

    I really almost psyched myself out the first time after reading crap about pain

    Glad I just bit the bullet and did, I was actually quite pissed I read so much about how bad a spot it was I almost didn't do it

    Fwiw, it's WATSON TEST CYP. from local pharmacy 200mg/ml, 10ml vial from local medicine shoppe pharmacy. $79.04 out the door cash pay no insurance

    What type of brand is yours OP?

    I used 1.1ml
    I find that a 23 gage x 1" works well for injection even with Watson which is just a tad thicker then Pfizer Depo-test. I do draw with a 20 gage but switch to the 23 gage for injection.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Now the fever kicked in, lol! This will be the best cycle in testosterone history.
    Yeah, thats why I dont do prop. It will eventually subside after 3-4 weeks, good luck till then
    Mma67 likes this.

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I find that a 23 gage x 1" works well for injection even with Watson which is just a tad thicker then Pfizer Depo-test. I do draw with a 20 gage but switch to the 23 gage for injection.
    I do the same, draw with 20g, inject glutes with 23g only a tad longer (1,25'')... For quads, delts, chest and bicep I prefer the 25g 1''
    almostgone likes this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Spare me the macho stuff about pain being the best thing in the world etc please.
    But it is, though.

  13. #13
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

    I find that a 23 gage x 1" works well for injection even with Watson which is just a tad thicker then Pfizer Depo-test. I do draw with a 20 gage but switch to the 23 gage for injection.
    Question if OP doesn't mind,

    I'm running my first 10 shots with pharmacy grade Watson

    My second 10 shots will be with PHARMACOM brand test cyp.

    Is the ugl stuff gonna be a burning bitch?

    I hear a lot of times the pharmacy stuff is a breeze, and the ugl stuff 9 times out of 10 is not as smooth sailing?

  14. #14
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    i dont hit same spot till 2 weeks have passed. i use 6 spots, delts, glutes and quads.
    even every week is pushign it, you are asking for scare tissue buildup and possibly a sterile abscess from not allowing everything to dissipate (its happend to me years ago) and if you keep at it it could even go septic IMO
    Cuz likes this.

  15. #15
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Question if OP doesn't mind,

    I'm running my first 10 shots with pharmacy grade Watson

    My second 10 shots will be with PHARMACOM brand test cyp.

    Is the ugl stuff gonna be a burning bitch?

    I hear a lot of times the pharmacy stuff is a breeze, and the ugl stuff 9 times out of 10 is not as smooth sailing?
    pharma stuff seems to give me more issues than a good UGL. pharma oil is usually soo thick its a pain in the ass. but i havent used that UGL you mention so i cant say. i have seen recent complaints on them at another forum but its hearsay

  16. #16
    bobbypump's Avatar
    bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    154
    First quad pin didn't go so well for me... leaked, too much oil, sore and sore around the knee... It was virgin muscle, it's expected. I finally did it again with less oil, and it was no problem at all. With quads I can do z-track method and it's no mess, no pain. It's now my easiest pinning location - and a must to pin before my leg day. Peace

  17. #17
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    pharma stuff seems to give me more issues than a good UGL. pharma oil is usually soo thick its a pain in the ass. but i havent used that UGL you mention so i cant say. i have seen recent complaints on them at another forum but its hearsay
    Complaints regarding?

    I look at the labs on site and it's usually slightly overdosed and of good quality?

  18. #18
    Mma67's Avatar
    Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    131
    I was just like you, Prop hurt like hell for me in the beginning and I was trying to find out about site rotation. I don't feel any pain now, and if o do its just because the muscle is still full of juice and it's gone by the next day.

    As of now I rotate 4 sites; glutes and delts. I try to avoid doing delts on days I'm working my upper body because it just hurts to lift my arms when they're full of juice.

    The pain will subside, it takes a few weeks but you'll see.

  19. #19
    Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    67
    Due to the oil alcohol base this normal with test propianate can be eliminated by mixing it with say tren or test cyp

  20. #20
    Vash the Stampede's Avatar
    Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    Due to the oil alcohol base this normal with test propianate can be eliminated by mixing it with say tren or test cyp
    Throw in some Tren to reduce PIP? You ass clown.
    NACH3, Livinlean and Cuz like this.

  21. #21
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    Due to the oil alcohol base this normal with test propianate can be eliminated by mixing it with say tren or test cyp
    Yeah I don't get why tren was even brought up, especially when he's running a test only cycle(it's prop) some get bad pip I personally love it and it doesn't effect me at all... You've said some unadvisable stuff that Vash has already called you out on...

    Try your delts OP... And slow down your injection to 1min every cc... That should help.., also you could warm the oil up(like in a heating pad etc...

  22. #22
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    I found lats to be a real good spot for prop. I pin everything in delts but the prop had me crippled last cycle. I switched to lats based on a recommendation from my coach and after the virgin muscle pain, it was smooth sailing.

    Quads are really hit or miss for me. Some times no pain, some times crippling to the point where its hard to walk. I don't know why I keep pinning quads... lol

  23. #23
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,499
    Why did u go with prop? When i was running multiple compounds id pin my shoulder and glutes that was enough for me. Pinned quads one time...nothing bad hapended no veins hit it was just wierd..sitting down and sticking my quad..and the pip was nuts. No fck that never again, go with a long ester man much easier.

  24. #24
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69
    I ordered new gear. I think it was crap.

  25. #25
    n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why did u go with prop? When i was running multiple compounds id pin my shoulder and glutes that was enough for me. Pinned quads one time...nothing bad hapended no veins hit it was just wierd..sitting down and sticking my quad..and the pip was nuts. No fck that never again, go with a long ester man much easier.
    Wanted to try a shorter ester that's all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •