Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member

Recovery from a chronic steroid use may take a long time

My blood testosterone between 2010-2016. I think that it could be useful for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testo Recovery.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	165384

I was using Winstrol (2008-2009), then Anavar (2009-2012) and SARMs (2012) in cycles that were usually 5-7 weeks long. The results were good - strength and pure muscle without bloat -, although it was apparent that I had to increase dosages to reach the same result like during the previous cycle.

I routinely used anastrozole during PCT and my testosterone levels recovered within ca. 2-3 months (as you can see after an Anavar cycle in 2010). However, I was always experiencing a sudden crash several weeks after the end of PCT, which was a mystery for me. Once I let my blood tested - and it was again down, below 200 ng/dL!

Evidently, aromatase blockers are only a temporary solution and they don't recover your endogenous testosterone. After you stop using them, your testosterone falls down again. This is why I fell into a false sense that everything is OK. It wasn't. And I did not let my testosterone enough time to get back to natural values. After I stopped using anabolic drugs in summer 2012, it took 2 years, until my testosterone returned back to 600 ng/dL (which is apparently my natural level).

Recently, I bought LGD-4033, but I won't make the same mistake again. I decided to make a short cycle (3 weeks) with a very low dose. If you prolong the cycles up to 6 weeks, you can gain more, but you will also lose more, and you will struggle for many months to get back to the normal state.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    My blood testosterone between 2010-2016. I think that it could be useful for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Testo Recovery.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	165384

I was using Winstrol (2008-2009), then Anavar (2009-2012) and SARMs (2012) in cycles that were usually 5-7 weeks long. The results were good - strength and pure muscle without bloat -, although it was apparent that I had to increase dosages to reach the same result like during the previous cycle.

I routinely used anastrozole during PCT and my testosterone levels recovered within ca. 2-3 months (as you can see after an Anavar cycle in 2010). However, I was always experiencing a sudden crash several weeks after the end of PCT, which was a mystery for me. Once I let my blood tested - and it was again down, below 200 ng/dL!

Evidently, aromatase blockers are only a temporary solution and they don't recover your endogenous testosterone. After you stop using them, your testosterone falls down again. This is why I fell into a false sense that everything is OK. It wasn't. And I did not let my testosterone enough time to get back to natural values. After I stopped using anabolic drugs in summer 2012, it took 2 years, until my testosterone returned back to 600 ng/dL (which is apparently my natural level).

Recently, I bought LGD-4033, but I won't make the same mistake again. I decided to make a short cycle (3 weeks) with a very low dose. If you prolong the cycles up to 6 weeks, you can gain more, but you will also lose more, and you will struggle for many months to get back to the normal state.
    Dont understand why the crash came several weeks after pct. Aromatase blockers have short halflives and logicly test should decrease slowly if the body needed more time to recover and then raise slowly.
    I have never experienced this.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    I was experiencing it all the time.

My testosterone level (ng/dL) in the middle of a cycle with Ostarine (10-15 mg daily) and Andarine (40 mg daily)
    25.7.2012: 47,6

After I received this result (on 30th July 2012), I started to take anastrozol (0.75-1 mg daily) together with SARMs . I stopped using SARMs on 22th August 2012. Eight days later, my testosterone was low, but within the normal range.

30.8.2012 324,7

I stopped using anastrozol on 2nd September 2012. But 20 days later, my performances went down rapidly. It turned out that testosterone dropped again:

20.9.2012: 195,3

So I jumped on anastrozole again. I stopped using it on 14th October 2012. Four days later, my testosterone was OK.

18.10.2012: 353,0

But at the end of October, I again experienced fatigue. A new blood test:

8.11.2012: 238,5

So here you have it. It was a vicious circle.

Two months later, on 10th January 2013, my testosterone was still only 221,8 ng/dL. As late as on 28th February 2013, it increased to 321,3 ng/dL. So I needed six months to recover. This is why I will never run androgenic drugs for such a long time again. Not to mention that during the autumn of 2012, my hair loss renewed after 16 years, despite using minoxidil and finasteride. I don't doubt that these hormonal turbulences coupled with the decrease of SHBG caused it.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 09-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information