Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: HGH, need guidance!

kiddx is offline Associate Member

HGH, need guidance!

Hi Guys, so i want to start this off my telling you that i am planing on doing a 6 month HGH cycle. This will probably shock you that my age is only 22, the reason for why i want to do this cycle is that i have growth hormone deficiency. I have checked with a doctor and my growth plates are almost closed, so if i have any chance on growing taller this is my chance and i am going to use it. I have been reading a lot on HGH and dosage etc. I am also using this for bodybuilding purpose since that won't hurt i guess but mostly for growth hormone deficiency. Some of you may ask, why don't you get a prescribtion from a doctor? i have tried but he did not wan't to give it to me because the growth plates were not open enough. But i have done so much research on this and many articles say that it can be affective even if they are open a little.

So i want to ask you guys that have probably done HGH before on what you would think the best time for me to inject it? I have heard to doing it before bed is really good and also really bad because it will slow down youre natural HGH production.

Also i read that you cant eat any sugers or carbs 30 min to 1 hour after you inject it? some say this is true and other don't so what is youre comment on it?

and the dosage? my plan is on starting on 2iu for 1 month, and then bumping it up after that, not sure how much i will bump it up, thats why i am doing more research and asking you guys.

PS, i will be getting somatropin

Many of you are probably going to say that i am too young and this is not a good idea, but please i am asking for guidance here, i am 99% going to do it. I am 22 years old and 166cm, if there is some chance that i can grow taller i am going to take it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LOL you know more then your doctor

3x ed

2iu's waste of time and money especially for what you looking to do.

You do so much research why dont you know the dosages they use?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If its not pharma it is not GH.

Good luck

did you read what i said? i said i was going to start with 2iu... , my dosage will be around 6-8 iu

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    If its not pharma it is not GH. Good luck
    you pay attention to this. ^

pharm hgh is big buck and tough to get ,average the price of iphone 7 if you have real good friends and contacts, usually 2x the price of iphone 7 and thats for just 1month, let this sink in a little

i know? i have a good contact here in my country and i can get 1 IU for 9$

you don't even answer my questions....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Think about it. It's your call, but think real hard before you do this.

Confidence is key. Confidence wins every time. Shoulders back. Firm handshake. Swag a bit.

SM
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-10-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: too much exaggeration

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    i know? i have a good contact here in my country and i can get 1 IU for 9$
    Great contact. Can you hook me up
    Livinlean likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    $9 for 1IU of sometropin???

You realize you'll have to spend $1500 a month to run 6IU at that price per IU right... Just to MAYBE gain some height?

What's your reason for wanting this additional height? Im curious to what brings this height insecurity lol.

And not to be rude, but all your questions are simple. If you used the search function you would find the answers. I cant see many people willing to help a 22 yo with HGH.
    InternalFire likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sounds like crap generics. Another sucker
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-12-2016 at 12:58 AM.
    BG likes this.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    Hi Guys, so i want to start this off my telling you that i am planing on doing a 6 month HGH cycle. This will probably shock you that my age is only 22, the reason for why i want to do this cycle is that i have growth hormone deficiency. I have checked with a doctor and my growth plates are almost closed, so if i have any chance on growing taller this is my chance and i am going to use it. I have been reading a lot on HGH and dosage etc. I am also using this for bodybuilding purpose since that won't hurt i guess but mostly for growth hormone deficiency. Some of you may ask, why don't you get a prescribtion from a doctor? i have tried but he did not wan't to give it to me because the growth plates were not open enough. But i have done so much research on this and many articles say that it can be affective even if they are open a little.

So i want to ask you guys that have probably done HGH before on what you would think the best time for me to inject it? I have heard to doing it before bed is really good and also really bad because it will slow down youre natural HGH production.

Also i read that you cant eat any sugers or carbs 30 min to 1 hour after you inject it? some say this is true and other don't so what is youre comment on it?

and the dosage? my plan is on starting on 2iu for 1 month, and then bumping it up after that, not sure how much i will bump it up, thats why i am doing more research and asking you guys.

PS, i will be getting somatropin
    I think i would start with 4IU's and see how you feel
    and adjust from there..
    I dont think eating is a factor since you are injecting
    sub Q,
    I always injected mid morn as a boost to natty levels.
    some inject morn and eve...
    did your doc estimate the time lapse from now till
    plates are fully sealed?
    best of luck

Thread Information