Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Vash the Stampede
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Grow into your dosages! Guidelines and recommendations

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member

Grow into your dosages! Guidelines and recommendations

I've lost count how many times I see people taking more gear than they actually need to reach their goals. I will provide my perspective on this subject, and hopefully stop a few people from hurting themselves.

How much gear should you be taking? The answer to this is and always will be THE LEAST AMOUNT POSSIBLE!

More is definitely NOT better with regards to AAS, as increased dosages will INCREASE SIDE EFFECTS AND COMPLICATIONS. That is a guarantee. Now that being said, let's move onto a few examples.

Beginners and novice users - Start with the MINIMUM EFFECTIVE dosage, as this will hopefully reduce side effects and maximize positive benefits. Example: Test only cycle 400-500mg per week for 12 weeks. This is pretty standard stuff as you would expect. As dosages increase, there are serious issues that must be taken into consideration. Lipids, HCT, aromatize activity, just to name a few, are all drastically effected.

Intermediate and semi experienced user - Always take into account the minimum effective dosages required to reach your goals, and ONLY when progress has completely STALLED, then increasing dosages can be considered. Of course diet and exercise must always be optimized, but after a number of cycles, progress becomes more difficult and hence the need for increased dosages. Example: Test at 500-750mg per week for 12 weeks. Perhaps adding a second compound to 500mg test per week for a total of 750mg per week.

Advanced and experience users - At this stage the user must accept the increased risk to their health and quality of life in the future. High dosages cannot and should not be run for extended periods of time, as the side effects to benefit ratio becomes unfavorable. Example: Tren 400-500mg per week, Test 200-300mg per week, Anadrol 50mg per day for the first 4 weeks.

The above cycle is neither recommend nor appropriate for novices or intermediate user! You can see where I'm going with this....

Always use the MINIMUM dosage required to reach your goals, and don't consider increasing dosages until you have completely optimized diet and training, and have reached a plateau or completely STALLED in your progress.

Be smart out there kids, let's try use AAS responsibly, and not abuse them or our bodies.
    Livinlean likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This should be in the stickys! No wait they dont read them until its too late.
    Livinlean and NACH3 like this.

pushiniron is offline New Member
    100% right I grow on 250mg a week of test and 100mg a week of stanozol

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This should be in the stickys! No wait they dont read them until its too late.
    80% of everything people need to know can be found in the stickys in every sub forum. People are too lazy and impatient to actually read, but they are not too lazy to watch videos. Unfortunately, the most popular videos on youtube are of some morons advocating 1.5g+ per week of hormones, so this is where they learn from.
    And while the subject is still "taboo" in common society, this problem will not be fixed.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pushiniron View Post
    100% right I grow on 250mg a week of test and 100mg a week of stanozol
    Lucky you mate

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I thought we had this as a sticky no? I remember reading a post similar to this in the past i cant name the member on memory tho. Good post i agree well said.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Ah swifto thats who it was

Thread Information