• 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: What the hell is cytomed?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

What the hell is cytomed?

Ordered, a bunch of shit. Got a bunch of shit wrong. Ordered 120 danabol they sent 25 winistrol. Ordered 200 clen and 60 lorcaserin to run together and I got the clen but no locaserin. Instead they Sen something that says cytomed. Cytomed is a company... I figured maybe they sent me cytomel (t3) to run in alternate 2 weeks on two weeks off??? All I know is the winistrol pissed me off! I want danabol! I don't need a damn cutter! The lorcaserin and clen was for my girlfriend. #1Now how in the hell am I gonna incorporate winNY into my test deca cycle? #2what the hell is the shit they sent in the stead of lorcaserin?Attachment 165406

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Cytomed makes dozens of different drugs.

Ask your supplier what they sent or for an exchange.

You may be able to identify the unknown drug by markings on the tablet but if it's something you don't want the supplier probably won't take back an open package.

Also t3 should be taken everyday. Taking it two weeks on two weeks off is counterproductive.

Obs
    Removed
    Last edited by Obs; 09-12-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Mistakes get made in any business.

If you send pictures of what you received they will likely work with you as long as you keep your cool.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

Obs
    I will after my last package arrives. Don't believe it was a mistake. They commonly send like substances in the stead of others. Such as test c instead of test e. WinNY doesn't share Jack with dana. Is it of use with a bulking cycle of test and deca ? Cycle was supposed to be: week 1-6 30mg dana ED and week 1-8 Nandrolona d 400MG, test c 750MG wk.

That really bites, maybe they'll be good news in your second pack.

Winny is of no real use in a bulking cycle but IMO it's always good to have extra gear for future cycles.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll take the winny off your hands if you want
    Marsoc and Obspowerstroke like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I had that happen yrs ago.Asked for Dbol and it was Nova they used the same caps.Got 30ml of Tren eth out of that mess up.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I'll take the winny if scorpion doesn't get it.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Ordered, a bunch of shit. Got a bunch of shit wrong. Ordered 120 danabol they sent 25 winistrol. Ordered 200 clen and 60 lorcaserin to run together and I got the clen but no locaserin. Instead they Sen something that says cytomed. Cytomed is a company... I figured maybe they sent me cytomel (t3) to run in alternate 2 weeks on two weeks off??? All I know is the winistrol pissed me off! I want danabol! I don't need a damn cutter! The lorcaserin and clen was for my girlfriend. #1Now how in the hell am I gonna incorporate winNY into my test deca cycle? #2what the hell is the shit they sent in the stead of lorcaserin?Attachment 165406
    Cytomed is T3 by Balkan.

Obs
    Thanks everyone. Thanks for the confirmation too bizzarro. I know you're right because it's a BP product. I will at least feel safer about giving it to girlfriend. 2 wks on two weeks off rotating with clen . Oh well on the dbol . I will just save the winNY I guess

Obs
    UPDATE: They resent my danabol and lorcaserin. Good stuff. They delayed my test c several times but always kept good correspondence. As promised after the delay they sent extra. A lot extra... not a sticky hand and bubble gum, they damn near doubled the amount of test. I fully support these fine folks! I point out that people who say they got scammed are competitors trying to give them a bad name.

Thread Information