brundle is offline Associate Member

3 week cycle any good?

What would happen if I cycled test suspension, tren and winny all at 50mg/day for 3 weeks? (with the nolv and clomid post cycle of course)

I've ran a 10week cycle of test and deca before and found all the gains came in the first few weeks, so why not just cycle for a few weeks?

I think i'm gonna give it a shot. any suggestions??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    What would happen if I cycled test suspension, tren and winny all at 50mg/day for 3 weeks? (with the nolv and clomid post cycle of course)

I've ran a 10week cycle of test and deca before and found all the gains came in the first few weeks, so why not just cycle for a few weeks?

I think i'm gonna give it a shot. any suggestions??
    an abbreviated cycle like this isn't really worth it.

the gains won't come until day 10 or so, and the tren will finally be consistent in the body when you are completely finished.

the reason why no one does short cycles like that is because it is completely ineffective. if it takes me 3 weeks to get to the level the gear will bring me to, why not go for another 7-10 after that to get the maximum gains possible.

if it were going to be done i would say 5 weeks is the minimum you could do it and still see some gains, but i wouldn't waste the gear.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    A 3 week cycle can work- just dont expect huge gains. Frontload all the stuff you're using at double the dose on day 1 and you should be good to go.

I tried a 4 week tprop only cycle and got pretty solid gains.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Advantage here is you shouldn't be into the deeper stages on inhibition after only 3 weeks... your natural test production should bounce right back.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well with test suspension, u can pretty much gain like 30 lbs of mass in 6 - 8 weeks, y run a 3 weeker ?

my next cycle is like this:

week 1 - 12: test suspension 100 mg/ed
    week 1 - 3: 1 anadrol (50 mg)
    week 1 - 12: EQ 600 mg/ew
    week 1 - 12: 25 mg proviron ed

10 tabs arimidex broken in half to make 20 .5 mg tabs incase of gyno ! and i will cat 5000 cals ed exactly.

regards !

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I go with the 8 week minimum, and usually no less than 10 weeks. Keep in mind that water gains will come before muscle gains. Muscle gains with test/deca usually start after 3 weeks.

Thread Information