vikingblood is offline Associate Member

3 months post PCT blood work doesnt look great

Hi All,

After I ended my last PCT I had a large drop off in strength and I always felt tired. I thought it was from my new job stressing me out and not getting enough sleep. well its been 3 months of this feeling like shit and tired all the time. So I went and got blood work done to see what was going on, My Test is low at 314 and my E is 6 which is low. I thought this could be off too because I did the blood work late in the afternoon around 230, and I read that you test drops off about 20-25% throughout the day. Anyway I was about to start another cycle at the end of this month but my question is should I wait and see my levels go up or is it safe to start? Any advice would be appreciated, and my blood work is attached.

Sorry added this thread to another forum too, just wanted to get the most visibility.

3 months post PCT blood work doesnt look great-2016-09-13_10-26-48.jpg

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Your LH and FSH is bottom of the range and makes sense you are at 300 ish test.

E2 low is generally a "good thing" and reflects your test level.

The actual test you want to do is "Free Testosterone " which is testosterone that is not bound. That is where the rubber meets the road. I have seen people with ok total test (600-800) have almost 0 free testosterone.

It also would help to have your PRE cycle blood work to compare with your POST cycle bloodwork. I wonder what your LH and FSH was at pre cycle.

my pre cycle blood was all good, test at 750 my TSH and FSH were both low but in the range still. My E2 was 20 which is mid range. I was thinking of running HCG for a few weeks to see what that will do.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You have 3 options:

1. take another PCT to try and kick start your HPTA (Scally's power PCT)
    2. start TRT
    3. wait it out to see if eventually solves it self out (worse option)

What was the cycle protocol?

I will start another PCT, I used research Chems last time and they might have been bunk. But I had book work done 4 weeks post PCT and I had good numbers. Test was 541 and everything else was in line. My last cycle was 500mg test E a week for 12 weeks with 4 week dbol kick start. I used HCG and Arimadex on cycle. PCT was 2 weeks HCG at 1000iu EOD and Nolva 20/20/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Your LH and FSH is bottom of the range and makes sense you are at 300 ish test.

E2 low is generally a "good thing" and reflects your test level.

The actual test you want to do is "Free Testosterone " which is testosterone that is not bound. That is where the rubber meets the road. I have seen people with ok total test (600-800) have almost 0 free testosterone.

It also would help to have your PRE cycle blood work to compare with your POST cycle bloodwork. I wonder what your LH and FSH was at pre cycle.
    I will get back on. Sometimes natty test production needs a lot of time. More than 6 months. But who would wait so long?
    I dont care if my test comes back low now after my summercycle. I will start october/november. Only things that would make me think twice are hematocrit, rbc, thickening of the arterie walls and BP and heartbeat at rest. But i guess if your BP and heartbeat at rest is ok, your arterie walls is ok too. (I guess, i dont know).
    And ofcourse liver/kidneys if orals

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    If your resting BP and HR are normal you should be ok. Liver and kidneys can take a lot of abuse (I know I abused them in the past) and blood work should tell you if you are having acute or chronic problems. I was on 400 mg of test 200 deca and 1cc hcg per week and my test levels shot over 1200. Before that they were around 200. I need to look at the paperwork again to look at the free test level if it even addressed it.

So are you recommending just get back on? If I get back it will be my last cycle for a long time as I am jokinjng drug tested athletic pool. I thought about just jumping back on but I want to be able to bounce back to normal.

Thread Information