Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: My first Cycle

TjmAble is offline Junior Member

My first Cycle

Hi, i have been lifting for 4 years now since i was 23 years old(i'm 27 now) and i think i have reach the peak of my genetics, i'm 168cm (5ft 5inch i think) and 70kg (155pounds i think) bodyfat%= maybe 16-17% and i was thinking of doing my first cycle (i don't have any kind of experience with AAS cause i have never use before and i would like some help from the veterans of this group, i also have run some blood tests and everything is fine as my doctor said.

My typical diet is for a day is.

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein (2.0g Carbs, 1.0g fat, 30g Protein) 130Cals)
    Almond Milk 240ml (8.0g carbs, 2.5g fat, 1.0g Protein) 60 Cals)
    Whole Wheat Cereal 80grams (I can't eat oats i just can't) (67 carbs, 1.5g Fat, 5g protein) 300cals)
    Raw unsalted peanuts 0.5 handful (2.3 carbs, 7.0g fat, 3.5 protein) 80cals) and 1 tbsp cinnamon

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein (same as before)
    3g beta-alanine
    1 small apple
    Intra-Workout: BCAAS

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein, 2000mg Glutamine and 15 gummy bears

Lunch: 160g Grilled chicken breast (0g carbs, 6g fat, 48g protein) 270cals
    1cup Steam veggies (Mexican) (37g carbs, 2g fat, 4g protein) 100cals
    1cup Sweet potato (27g carbs, 0g fat, 2.1g protein) 115 cals
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (4g carbs, 2.5g fat, 13g protein) 90 cals

Afternoon Snack: 1 scoop protein (same as before)
    2 slices whole wheat bread (29g carbs, 2.7 fat, 6g protein) 157 cals
    1 tbsp Peanut-butter and Jelly
    Dinner: Tuna Can 186 grams (0g carbs, 0g fats, 44g protein) 192 cals

Before Nap Snack: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (same as before) and a handful of Almonds+ some BCAAS and Glutamine).

i Would like you guidance what my first cycle should be but without so much water retention cause i'm sensitive to it.

Thank you.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way too many shakes and not enough real meals. I count 4 protein shakes yet only 2 meals containing meat? The reason you think you have hit your genetic potential is because your diet is way off. I can guarantee you will still grow naturally with a proper diet in place.
    TjmAble and Marsoc like this.

First of all thank you for you response, second, so you say i should replace the protein shakes with some real meals right?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you total those macro's for us please? Your fats look really low. And yes, ditch some of the shakes and add some meats/fish in there.

As for a first cycle

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thank you for your response, and yes i can, My total macros: Yesterday was 217 protein 206 Carbs 60 Fats and total calories 2100
    Today: 218g protein, 211 carbs 65 fats and 2159 calories.

Thanks. Well, you're going to have to up your carbs to gain as well as sub some shakes for real food.
    TjmAble likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Got it! The thing is that i want to eat more and i'm hungry even now we are speaking but the problem is and the goal for me to reveal my abs and also when i eat a lot i feel bloated, i could go to 2300-2500 calories a day but i dont think this will help me with my ABS to show or i have the wrong mindset?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Thanks. Well, you're going to have to up your carbs to gain as well as sub some shakes for real food.
    Got it! The thing is that i want to eat more and i'm hungry even now we are speaking but the problem is and the goal for me to reveal my abs and also when i eat a lot i feel bloated, i could go to 2300-2500 calories a day but i dont think this will help me with my ABS to show or i have the wrong mindset?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post

A good rule of thumb is double your carbs in regards to protein

170g protien
    340g carbs
    40g fat (at least)

I used to be fat person

255lbs at 5'6"

I dropped weight quick using the macros you posted

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What's a average number for carbs on a bulk. A lean bulk since I'm an easy gainer. Shoot. You would think I'm on a steady cycle with my gains lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

What's a average number for carbs on a bulk. A lean bulk since I'm an easy gainer. Shoot. You would think I'm on a steady cycle with my gains lol.
    4 to 1 carbs to protein

Lean clean dirty etc. Are academic terms.

Bulk is bulk

As long as its quality whole foods its lean

If its fricking hohos and honey buns its not lean
    Last edited by Couchlock; 09-20-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post
    Well what are your goals. There are phases in training. Like bulk phase and cut phase. So you will put on some excess weight from the high calories diet to bulk up and cultivate mass. Then your next phase will be revealing them muscles you built. Can't have your cake and eat it to as they say. So if you want to get thin then die at accordingly to roe serve muscle mass and lose fat but with that said I wouldn't expect to be massive if your trying to get real lean.mits a building process and I think when I get the size I want and preserve that mass and maintain. I can have an easier to cutting fat while preserving my gains and be satisfied after putting in the time to build up. But at first we want it all at the same time and it's just not possible. Takes time.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-20-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    4 to 1 carbs to protein

Bulk is bulk

So your saying if I intake 200 gs of protein. That i should intake 800grams of carbs...?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    So your saying if I intake 200 gs of protein. That i should intake 800grams of carbs...?
    Yeah actually

But you need to spend those calories hardcore in gym and cardio

Im talking serious vomit sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    4 to 1 carbs to protein

Bulk is bulk

4 to 1? Really?

How has that worked for you? That would have me bulking at over 100 cals extra per day, that's a recipe or become a fat cunt. By your reasoning I could eat 10,000cals per day of whole foods and stay lean?

There is no ideal amount, no ideal macro splits.

Protein - 1.5g per lean lb of body weight
    Fats - 0.3g - 0.4g per Len lb of body weight

These are MY ideals and the remainder of my cals are made up from carbs. If I cut or bulk it's my carbs that change.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-21-2016 at 12:37 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

4 to 1? Really?

How has that worked for you? That would have me bulking at over 100 cals extra per day, that's a recipe or become a fat cunt. By your reasoning I could eat 10,000cals per day of whole foods and stay lean?

These are MY ideals and the remainder of my cals are made up from carbs. If I cut or bulk it's my carbs that change.
    So you say i should eat 240gprotein 62g Fat and the remain carbs should be use to Hit my daily calorie intake depends if want to bulk or get lean right?

You don't have 160 lean lbs. you have

155 x 17% = 129 lean lbs

So ballpark that at 200g protein, around 45g of fat.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You don't have 160 lean lbs. you have 155 x 17% = 129 lean lbs So ballpark that at 200g protein, around 45g of fat.
    I think everyone understood.... Just in case........He really meant 155x83%= 129

You don't have 160 lean lbs. you have

155 x 17% = 129 lean lbs

So ballpark that at 200g protein, around 45g of fat.
    Thank you all for your response's at first place, second of all i will reveal myself fully to you to know what are you against with (Sorry my English though)
    When i was 2months old i was diagnosed with kidney problem, at 9years old my kidneys stopped working completed (kidney failure) and i was 6months to peritoneum cleansing (i think its called in English) and at 9.5years old my mother gave me her kidney for transplant which only hold for 8 years and then the kidney got rejected because i was o puberty and my body was strong enough because of the hormones which biig grams of cortisol destroy my hormones (i'm talking about 72mg cortisol at the first 2months per day of the transplant 36mg per day after the 2months for 4 months and at the end 8mg per day for the rest 7years) and at 2/8/2009 until now im doing a Hemodialysis Blood Treatment which is 3 times per Week from 4 hours a day, you can get your info from here to understand it better , and when i get to the session its like i'm resetting my body's nutrients like Carbs/fat/Protein, i also used to do some HGH when i was younger cause i was having Height issues and also some Testo depot, 150mg Per Week, i wanna build muscle not only for aesthetic purposes but if you have more muscle and a little body-fat% is good for the quality of life and you live longer in this situation as a kidney patient! Thank you again!

4 to 1? Really?

I meant to say post workout

I like to go to 2 grams to 1 gram all day long

Thread Information