Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 2 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 3rd cycle advice needed?

  1. #1
    oxezo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11

    3rd cycle advice needed?

    Hi guys i'll start my 3rd cycle next month and i was wondering what should i run.
    Do you think is better 750mg test for 12 weeks and 50mg dbol /day first 4 week or 600 test and 400 npp with dbol?
    My first cycle was 500 test , 2nd 250 test 350 tren a.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    What are your stats?

    What are your goals?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    oxezo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11
    5'9" - 167lbs - 9% bf
    Goal is to bulk ( i never go over 12-13% bf in bulking )

  4. #4
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    I think you could have excellent gains from test 600 / dbol 40 / deca 300 (or npp) as your third cycle.. you do not need tren for now

  5. #5
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    You really don't need all that gear to grow at your current stats.

    You should learn how to eat because if this is your 3rd cycle you should weight much more than 167lb.
    Marsoc likes this.

  6. #6
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Im gonna say go with the first option. Like numbere said above, you should not need all that gear to grow at your current stats.

    I don't see any need to throw in NPP here... I mean obviously it would yield better results but I personally would save it for your next cycle. Body building is a marathon not a sprint. Ive made this mistake time and time again so trust me when I say more compounds isn't always better. Eat to grow!!!
    Marsoc and DocToxin8 like this.

  7. #7
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Livin' fast forward
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You really don't need all that gear to grow at your current stats.

    You should learn how to eat because if this is your 3rd cycle you should weight much more than 167lb.
    X2....what's with everyone wanting to run these huge amounts of juice. We grow with nutrition.
    Marsoc likes this.

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    X2....what's with everyone wanting to run these huge amounts of juice. We grow with nutrition.
    People don't want to eat or put the time in to the prep. So lots of aas can make up for poor diet. When on anyway. then they wonder why, as soon as they come off, they lose everything.

    Nobody wants to train too hard and nobody wants to eat big.

    OP nothing wrong with a great diet and 600mg test per week.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    oxezo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11
    Guys my diet and training is good , the problem were my first 2 years of lifting since i started at 110lbs and didnt know how to eat properly. Also being an ectomorph make me weight less because i have small bones ( a lot of people who see me dont believe that my weight is that lol, i see people who weight a bit less than me but are very skinny, tall like me ,only because of thick bones and i'm 2times their size but similar weight).
    So do you think would be better test/dbol ? should i save deca for the future?

    And ps: i fcking love to train hard, on cycle i worked out 7/7 2 -2.30hours and off cycle i'm training 4/7 1.30h
    My diet is aroung 3300-3400kcal ( my maintenance should be around 2800) with 206g prot ,413g carb ,92g fat . I track every single meal every day with an app .
    Last edited by oxezo; 09-22-2016 at 05:17 AM.

  10. #10
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by oxezo View Post
    Guys my diet and training is good , the problem were my first 2 years of lifting since i started at 110lbs and didnt know how to eat properly. Also being an ectomorph make me weight less because i have small bones ( a lot of people who see me dont believe that my weight is that lol, i see people who weight a bit less than me but are very skinny, tall like me ,only because of thick bones and i'm 2times their size but similar weight).
    So do you think would be better test/dbol ? should i save deca for the future?

    And ps: i fcking love to train hard, on cycle i worked out 7/7 2 -2.30hours and off cycle i'm training 4/7 1.30h
    My diet is aroung 3300-3400kcal ( my maintenance should be around 2800) with 206g prot ,413g carb ,92g fat . I track every single meal every day with an app .
    This is crucial, because if someone advises another person to simply "eat more" not considering its physical type (ectomorph, endomorph, mesomorph) I think it gives a generic and superficial advice ..
    167 pounds for an ectomorph is not low, especially if you have high percentage of muscle and very low fat ...
    It should understand that even the bones affect the overall weight... non only muscle....
    Chicagotarsier and Livinlean like this.

  11. #11
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    anyway, for me Test/Dbol is good... save deca for next...

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Ectomorphic body types are a myth. You just don't eat enough.

    If you're 5'9" 167 after 2 cycles then you're in denial about having your diet down. If you've been eating 500-600 calories above maintenance for any length of time then you'd weight more.

    I don't mean to be difficult, it's just the honest truth.

    Two and a half hours is more than I train in two days on cycle. Intensity is more important than quantity. You should hit up Marcus's dungeon in the lounge for some training tips.

    Test and dbol sounds seems like a great cycle but I don't think you need 750mg of test to grow at this point. Save the deca for a future cycle.

  13. #13
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Ectomorphic body types are a myth. You just don't eat enough.

    If you're 5'9" 167 after 2 cycles then you're in denial about having your diet down. If you've been eating 500-600 calories above maintenance for any length of time then you'd weight more.

    I don't mean to be difficult, it's just the honest truth.

    Two and a half hours is more than I train in two days on cycle. Intensity is more important than quantity. You should hit up Marcus's dungeon in the lounge for some training tips.

    Test and dbol sounds seems like a great cycle but I don't think you need 750mg of test to grow at this point. Save the deca for a future cycle.
    I think it is a great nonsense what you say... ectomorphs have smaller bones and lighter than other types of physical, and then weigh more less with the same muscle mass in percentage...

  14. #14
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    I think it is a great nonsense what you say... ectomorphs have smaller bones and lighter than other types of physical, and then weigh more less with the same muscle mass in percentage...
    It's cool if you disagree with me but I'd appreciate it if you weren't rude.

    You can have small joints like Flex or Frank Zane. However, how much you weight completely depends how how much you consume and how much you move.

  15. #15
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    It's cool if you disagree with me but I'd appreciate it if you weren't rude.

    You can have small joints like Flex or Frank Zane. However, how much you weight completely depends how how much you consume and how much you move.
    exactly, I mean this .... obviously how much you consume and movement are equally important, I agree ..

  16. #16
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    I am sorry Numbere, I am going to completely disagree with you about your statement about ectomorphs. Based on my background and personal experience I am confident of the the existence of different somatotypes.

    I too am uncomfortable about blanket statements regarding simply eating more. At 5'9", 167 pounds is not bad, particularly because of his claim of 9% bf. But knowing a typical day's diet, OP, would clear up a lot.

    A picture would be helpful to clear up just how much bf there is and to see how effective the OP's training techniques have been.

    From my limited knowledge of AAS (only been in this a year), agreed, way too much AAS however.

  17. #17
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I too am uncomfortable about blanket statements regarding simply eating more. At 5'9", 167 pounds is not bad, particularly because of his claim of 9% bf. But knowing a typical day's diet, OP, would clear up a lot.
    The chance that OP is really 9% is slim.

    Sure those stats might be fine for someone who's natural, but OP has already cycled twice.

  18. #18
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I am sorry Numbere, I am going to completely disagree with you about your statement about ectomorphs. Based on my background and personal experience I am confident of the the existence of different somatotypes.

    I too am uncomfortable about blanket statements regarding simply eating more. At 5'9", 167 pounds is not bad, particularly because of his claim of 9% bf. But knowing a typical day's diet, OP, would clear up a lot.

    A picture would be helpful to clear up just how much bf there is and to see how effective the OP's training techniques have been.

    From my limited knowledge of AAS (only been in this a year), agreed, way too much AAS however.
    When you inject exogenous hormones the ecto, endo or mesomorph thing gets very faded...

  19. #19
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    For years and years I was an ecromorph. Then I learned how to eat and train properly and then I wasn't!!

    I still have shit genetics, narrow shoulders, wide hips, short muscles and not very full but I do my best with what I have.

    OP I wasn't saying you don't train hard or eat hard but look around the gym, how many people look like they have even a reasonable diet? How many people truly kick ass in the gym rather than spend most their time talking to mates or fucking about on their smartphone?
    Mr.BB likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  20. #20
    Vash the Stampede's Avatar
    Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    209
    The whole ectomorph/mesomorph/endomorph thing is not a myth. Neither is it fact. It's simply a guideline for determining certain genetic predispositions.

    One can change their body type through diet/training/AAS so thank goodness it's not cast in stone.

    I have changed my view of body types over the years and rather see them in terms of anabolism. Those who are more anabolic can build more muscle tissue and burn more fat. Those with less anabolism will have the opposite.

    AAS can greatly effect anabolism and therefore body type as well.

  21. #21
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,674
    My two cents...

    What is your plans for Tren ? It is the "god send" (as most see it) and using it sends you in a different direction than if you do not.

    Low Test Normal Tren
    High Test no Tren.

    If you are not ever adding Tren then sure...boost your test. See what your sides are at 750-1 Gram. Over a Gram is diminishing returns and better spent adding a second steroid .

    If you plan on adding Tren at some point to your AAS lineup (cycle 4-5-6) then no reason to jack the test. You will never (most likely never) need over 500 test for a Tren cycle.

    Did I grow more on 1gram test than 500? Hell yes. If you don't you aren't eating correctly. I also had more severe sides especially to blood pressure until E2 got dialed in.

  22. #22
    oxezo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11
    i tried to post photos but the forum says that i need more than 25 posts to use url(links) , so what should i do? i'll go 750test and 50dbol

  23. #23
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The chance that OP is really 9% is slim.

    Pun intended?

    Sure those stats might be fine for someone who's natural, but OP has already cycled twice.
    I respect what you are saying regarding bf, which is why at this time I thought a picture would be helpful.


    I am getting boring regarding my statements of slow to non responders, but they exist - and it is not fun. Eating more is NOT the answer and it results in fat gain. For me personally, I have been banging my head against the proverbial wall with this for 40 years now and I've tried everything. When not using test, it was a given, with test, at least thus far, there was/is not much change.

    Sorry gents, you don't change your skeletal structure (HGH being an exception). B in B, narrow shoulders/wide hips doesn't necessarily mean ectomorph, the sheer size of the skeleton does.

    A nice reference for all would be a book called "The Sports Gene", they cover this quite nicely in the chapter "The Big Bang of Body Types".

    OP a picture would help, as would a basic dietary breakdown.

    Peace to all, please guys I mean no disrespect to any of you.

  24. #24
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Livin' fast forward
    Posts
    344
    Good responses so far...IMO:

    Any "morph" body type is any excuse for nothing. Hell I'm short so freakin' what. Bump Back In Black; we all have to play the cards we are delt.

    There is no one cookie cutter protocol. "Eat more" is not an answer. Each person is different and needs a customized nutrition plan....OP, you listed your breakdown of macros but how do we know that's the right breakdown for YOU....also why over 2 hours in the gym, more time doesn't = more results.

    750 mg's of test a week is entirely too much.

    I'd be interested to see a typical day's diet as well.....

  25. #25
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,532
    Regarding AAS, I'm far from a vet (only have one cycle under my belt and 9 dos TRT) - what was your response like for each cycle?

    Sorry, I missed the post of you not being able to post a pic.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •