420juice is offline New Member

Talking Equipoise 50 ml.......

Im talking a full cycle of equipoise 50ml (gannobal) and have been hearin a bunch of things about that if i dont pass either 300 or 400 ml a week i wont be seeing too much results. How much should i be taking and how often are the dosages???????

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Do you mean 300-400mg per week? EQ should be taken at 400mg a week split up into 2 injects a week, example: 200mg on Mon and 200mg on Fri.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 420juice
    Im talking a full cycle of equipoise 50ml (gannobal) and have been hearin a bunch of things about that if i dont pass either 300 or 400 ml a week i wont be seeing too much results. How much should i be taking and how often are the dosages???????
    What are your stats and cycle history? What does this cycle currently look like?

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonNew-b
    Do you mean 300-400mg per week? EQ should be taken at 400mg a week split up into 2 injects a week, example: 200mg on Mon and 200mg on Fri.
    Yep thats the best way. I like to use 50ml eq when I run prop and shoot it ed. But if this is your first cycle ed injections might be a bit much. A 200ml eq like QV might have been a better if it was available

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Damn, I'm in the same boat with my next planned cycle. Test and Eq. Will be only my second cycle and first with eq. Also have 50mg per ml. Sounds like an awful lot of shots. How fast does the scar tissue build up??

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i start mine monday and am planning injecting ed, how bad is it if i hit my quads every morning? also thinking about scar tissue since this will be my first cycle with that many injections.

RON
    Yep thats a lot of shots. With ed injections you need to hit different sites. Its too much for quad only IMO. Thats why you need to get eq with higher concentrations if you can.

My bro did the twice a week thing with ganabol too but thats 4 ccs for a 200mg shot. Then add a cc of test and thats 5 and thats a lot of oil.

You guys could try 2cc's eod.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    400 mgs of EQ a week would be nice !

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Man, punchin pins every other day is going to be a bit of a bitch for me but oh well.

Thread Information