Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Females - gw50516 (cardarine)

  1. #1
    aJuicyPeach is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Austin, TX.
    Posts
    7

    Females - gw50516 (cardarine)

    One of my friends is wanting to try cardarine for the first time.

    Specs

    22 yrs
    5'4"height
    145 weight


    been lifting for a couple of years and wants a little extra jump on her weight loss, as well as endurance while she works out.

    any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    I just assumed halfing the male dose would be sufficient but I want to know whats worked for other females. Thanks for the responses


    EDIT::I just realized I posted it in the wrong section.....don't know how to move....
    Last edited by aJuicyPeach; 09-21-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: wrong section

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Unless you're a top tear athlete willing to sacrifice your body than its not work the risk to use gw.

    GSK pulled funding for gw even after studys showed favorable results because the rate of cancer was too high.

  3. #3
    aJuicyPeach is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Austin, TX.
    Posts
    7
    My question isnt so much about whether it causes cancer though.....
    Last edited by aJuicyPeach; 09-22-2016 at 09:07 AM.

  4. #4
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Don't you think that the researchers at GSK, some of the best and brightest in their field, took that into account?

    GSK is the sixth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. They have an unlimited amount of funding, personnel and computing power.

    GSK invested millions and millions of dollars into gw research. A pharmaceutical company doesn't completely pull funding for a drug that shows promising results unless there is a very good reason.

    GSK is not the only large pharmaceutical company to pull funding for PPAR modulators due to risk of cancer and muscle tissue diseases.

    I personally meet a researcher for GSK this summer at a wedding. He told me that you'd have to be either crazy or naive to use gw because it works by turning on dormant genes.
    Last edited by numbere; 09-22-2016 at 09:20 AM.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  5. #5
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Why did you edit your second post?

    I understand that your question wasn't about whether it causes cancer.

    I just have your friends best interest in mind.
    Marsoc likes this.

  6. #6
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Its a complete junk, dont bother, either you or your friend

  7. #7
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Tell her to stay away. The studies I have seen the doses that caused cancer were rediculous, but its a crappy compound. Im throwing away 150 dollars worth of it, because its over rated. Also after hearing numbere met a GSK researcher, and he is relaying what he was told I will listen.

    I quit taking it before I read numbere's post, but if I hadn't I would. He is one of the members that when he talks I listen. I may come to a different conclusion, but I never disregard what he says.

    Long term problems are not worth it, there are so many things that can help with weight loss that dont cause cancer. 1,3 dmaa, ephedrine, clenbuterol , albuterol and many other but the best is hard work along with a proper diet.

    a wise man once told me "What comes easy, won't always last, and what will last, won't always comes easy."
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  8. #8
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,616
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Unless you're a top tear athlete willing to sacrifice your body than its not work the risk to use gw.

    GSK pulled funding for gw even after studys showed favorable results because the rate of cancer was too high.
    Yeah. On rats given superdoses. Equvi valent 50 500 mg paracet for a human ed.
    Some reports show tumorreduction from cardarine.
    Cardarine has been around for many years. Not one singel time has there been reported cancer in a human most likely caused by cardarine.
    Ive tried it several times. Im stil around.
    This site suggest cardarine as the number one drug for athletes.

  9. #9
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yeah. On rats given superdoses. Equvi valent 50 500 mg paracet for a human ed.
    Some reports show tumorreduction from cardarine.
    Cardarine has been around for many years. Not one singel time has there been reported cancer in a human most likely caused by cardarine.
    Ive tried it several times. Im stil around.
    This site suggest cardarine as the number one drug for athletes.
    I understand your point and it makes since in theory.

    However, common since can't be applied in all situations.

    I'm 100% sure that the gw researchers took the dosing into account when they ran their models and presented their data to their superiors.

    I'm sure the people in charge of distributing research funding took into account the dosing when they pulled funding for a drug the showed positive benefits.

    The people who develop these drugs are brilliant and graduate at the top of their class. They know much more than we ever will about how these drugs will affect the body.

    Pharmaceutical companies do not pull funding for a drug unless they have a very good reason, especially when the drug shows promise.
    Last edited by numbere; 09-22-2016 at 05:53 PM.

  10. #10
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I understand your point and it makes since in theory.

    However, common since can't be applied in all situations.

    I'm 100% sure that the gw researchers took the dosing into account when they ran their models and presented their data to their superiors.

    I'm sure the people in charge of distributing research funding took into account the dosing when they pulled funding for a drug the showed positive benefits.

    The people who develop these drugs are brilliant and graduate at the top of their class. They know much more than we ever will about how these drugs will affect the body.

    Pharmaceutical companies do not pull funding for a drug unless they have a very good reason, especially when the drug shows promise.
    This is so true. If a company has a product that shows some promise, they're not going to pull it for small side effects. When you consider the amount of money that can be made on a promising weightloss drug, the fact that they pulled it speeks volumes. In America where obesity is one of the biggest health concerns, this product potentially could have been their number one seller. I knew it was pulled, and if I would have thought about it I never would have wasted the money on it.

  11. #11
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,616
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

    I understand your point and it makes since in theory.

    However, common since can't be applied in all situations.

    I'm 100% sure that the gw researchers took the dosing into account when they ran their models and presented their data to their superiors.

    I'm sure the people in charge of distributing research funding took into account the dosing when they pulled funding for a drug the showed positive benefits.

    The people who develop these drugs are brilliant and graduate at the top of their class. They know much more than we ever will about how these drugs will affect the body.

    Pharmaceutical companies do not pull funding for a drug unless they have a very good reason, especially when the drug shows promise.
    But u agree on that cardarine has been around for many years. Not one single human cancer case has been reported. The rats got it rigth away. Indicating if cancer u will get it while using it....not in 10 years.

    Only female breastcancer is understood. Cancer is a mystery and the causes are pretty much unknown. Even the most healthy appleeating dude can get it. Almost at the same rate as a junkfoodeating roiduser.

    Rats can get cancer from every superdose. Give them 5 grams of paracet ed and see.

    But my main point. Athletes have been using it for years. And the Internet and blogs make everything visible. Not one singel cancercase has been reported. Or i have seen or noone at this forum i guess. Else it would be all over.

    But dangerous sides from anavar is reported all day.

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is so true. If a company has a product that shows some promise, they're not going to pull it for small side effects. When you consider the amount of money that can be made on a promising weightloss drug, the fact that they pulled it speeks volumes. In America where obesity is one of the biggest health concerns, this product potentially could have been their number one seller. I knew it was pulled, and if I would have thought about it I never would have wasted the money on it.
    This is exactly what the researcher that I spoke with first said.

    All drugs have side effects, it boils down to liability and possible future lawsuits.

    Even if a research drug has unwanted side effects unless they're really horrible research continues with the hope of finding a derivative with less liability.

    PPAR modulators are not safe by their method of action. Dormant genes get activated and it can't be controlled. This it why all pharmaceutical companies pulled funding and invested in other areas.

  13. #13
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    But u agree on that cardarine has been around for many years. Not one single human cancer case has been reported. The rats got it rigth away. Indicating if cancer u will get it while using it....not in 10 years.

    Only female breastcancer is understood. Cancer is a mystery and the causes are pretty much unknown. Even the most healthy appleeating dude can get it. Almost at the same rate as a junkfoodeating roiduser.

    Rats can get cancer from every superdose. Give them 5 grams of paracet ed and see.

    But my main point. Athletes have been using it for years. And the Internet and blogs make everything visible. Not one singel cancercase has been reported. Or i have seen or noone at this forum i guess. Else it would be all over.

    But dangerous sides from anavar is reported all day.
    No I don't agree.

    Athletes get cancer ever day.

    Just because no one has been on CNN and admitted to doping with gw, then accused gw of giving them cancer proves nothing.

    To admit they used gw is to admit they used preformance enhancers and cheated.

    How often do athletes admit to cheating?

  14. #14
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111

  15. #15
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,616
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

    No I don't agree.

    Athletes get cancer ever day.

    Just because no one has been on CNN and admitted to doping with gw, then accused gw of giving them cancer proves nothing.

    To admit they used gw is to admit they used preformance enhancers and cheated.

    How often do athletes admit to cheating?
    No. They wouldnt go to CNN. But for sure some of them would go to the blogs and admit it. Cancer and i used cardarine....
    Nobody has yet done that.

    But thanks for your thoughts and input. Interessting as always. And i listen to every info.

  16. #16
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Regardless of the details. Why would anyone want to even risk using some janky ass second class compound that can cause cancer. Aside from if it does or not. There is no study on other compounds saying it can cause cancer and I'm sure they are way more effective then whatever the fuck GW is lol so why consider something that has studies saying its possible cancer causing...

    Never heard of it and fuck it. Wanna lose weight. Want an extra boost. Eat less and train harder no easy way around it let alone taking a cancer compound potentially. Why would anyone consider this shit when there is so many other compunds out there. Lol. Smh I agree with numbere. Sorry silabolin you frikin Viking. But I'm sure you pour tren in your cereal in the morning with all the shit you take lol. No offense. Of course you will vouch for it
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-22-2016 at 08:52 PM.

  17. #17
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Regardless of the details. Why would anyone want to even risk using some janky ass second class compound that can cause cancer. Aside from if it does or not. There is no study on other compounds saying it can cause cancer and I'm sure they are way more effective then whatever the fuck GW is lol so why consider something that has studies saying its possible cancer causing...

    Never heard of it and fuck it. Wanna lose weight. Want an extra boost. Eat less and train harder no easy way around it let alone taking a cancer compound potentially. Why would anyone consider this shit when there is so many other compunds out there. Lol. Smh I agree with numbere. Sorry silabolin you frikin Viking. But I'm sure you pour tren in your cereal in the morning with all the shit you take lol. No offense. Of course you will vouch for it
    Yo. If you read this sites steroidprofiles the auther says its the number one best drug. Better than testosteron enanthate .
    And it works for sure. Awesome stamina and fatloss. No sides what so ever. Betters your lipids. Decreases your heattbeat at rest.
    Inhibits tren cardio sides.
    Damned those rats

    Wish Bonaparte could give us his take on cardarine.

  18. #18
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    You can get (a very slight) effect that mimics Cardarine by using angiotensin-2 antagonists or ACE inhibitors.
    Some of the drugs in these classes have more PPAR function than the others, and I wouldn't use them just for the PPAR effect.
    But AAS use upregulates the expression of angiotensin 2 anyways, so using an ACE inhibitor like ramipril will not only modestly fix your blood pressure,
    F.ex bringing it from 145/95 to 125/75, but it has fat loss and insulin sensitivity increasing effects as well.
    Those are safe at least.
    At the moment, cardarine seems dodgy to me, wouldn't take such a new compound with unanswered safety.
    Hell, I would rather use DNP , and that's not gonna happen in a million years.

    Use growth hormone instead girl!
    That burns of fat and has a lot of other benefits as well,
    and has no problems for women.
    If you want even more bang for your buck, and prepared for some more risk,
    use a small dose of anavar or other low androgenic oral AAS to increase the IGF1 releasing effect and up fat burning, when used alongside growth hormone/hgh.

  19. #19
    aJuicyPeach is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Austin, TX.
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Why did you edit your second post?

    I understand that your question wasn't about whether it causes cancer.

    I just have your friends best interest in mind.
    at numbere I know you do, thanks. Maybe its because I just wishedit didn't cause cancer (?) I'll be showing her all of these anyway so she will definitely read what you said.

    As for everyone else, thanks for the comments. It's nice to see people are active on this forum

    at jstone was going to be my second choice for her

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •