Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Front Loading Test E

Doing a 12 week cycle of test E 500-550mg/week. However, I would like to feel the effects quicker and have my test levels stable more quickly.

I was thinking of doing 250-275mg eod for the first week to 10 days then do 250mg 2x Week?
    Thoughts?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    each dose of teste hits its peek in days, it takes weeks to notice results but they are there coming in first week, then ofcourse you have some buildup over weeks. I dont bother withfront loading toTBH, unneeded IMO and asking for more sides

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree, using 500mg of test e on day 1 is enough, it kicks in fast enough. I doesn't take a week from you injected 500mg test e before it starts working, the half lives of injectable AAS is a little more difficult than:
    Half life: Prop=X days, enan=Y days, and so on.

So if it was me, I'd inject 500mg test e on day 1,
    then follow the 250mg x 2 a week.
    Keep it simple.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8
    I have to agree, using 500mg of test e on day 1 is enough... So if it was me, I'd inject 500mg test e on day 1, then follow the 250mg x 2 a week. Keep it simple.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Lived over two months on low dose for trt 75mg e3.5d and that did took alot tome to buildup, felt nothing seen nothing during this whole time because it was so gradual increase, but hey here is a bummer for you- week ago took 1x 175mg shot (will experiment with new protocols) and last 2-3 days I for whatever the fuck reason feeling fuller and more contrast already in my arms and my back shoulders and chest, likely more water retention but my aggression and strength went up a bit already also. Endurance which I was lacking seems to come back during these last few days.... And mind that got flu just before this one bigger shot...so all the good stuff-Coincidence? I dont think so, its the one single spike to build up more T that is causing it, so if OP frontloads 1x500mg and then follows on as normal - That should be plenty, unless OP is huge 250 pound mofo

Sent from my eyePhone

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above.I really dont see the benefit.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Front loading = biggest bro science bullshit going

Thread Information