Dankoo is offline New Member

Test E cycle - 2x250mg vs 500mg

Hello, I'm planning my second test only cycle.
    Last time I injected 500mg test enanthate per week (one shot).
    I guess the question has been answered many times before, yet I haven't been lucky finding it within the OPs.

How much of a difference would it make to inject 250mg twice a week vs doing it once with 500mg?

Thank you,

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends on the individual.
    I like test e 2x a week.
    500mg x1 will give higher concentrations at some point, lower on other times,
    so it might cause more estrogen &bloat (AI?), and also some more fluctuations in androgens.
    Does the fluctuations in androgens bother you?
    Try 500mg for a couple of weeks, then switch to 2x250mg, see when you feel best, as both choices are OK.

However, most people (me included, favor 2x before 1x with test e)

I remember seeing a blood concentration chart based on 1 injection per week and 2 injections per week. The 2 injections per week graph looked smoother than the 1 injection per week. They will both work. I prefer 2 injections per week to level out the blood concentration.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    I read shooting it twice is better per scotch guard above, think about it, you shoot all that in once dose, its gonna get converted to estrogen, shoot it twice, you keep elevating the level and evening it out while keeping the test at a certain optimal level

Dankoo is offline New Member
    Thank you, guys. I appreciate your replies. Well explained. My idea was the difference was minimal and was thinking about saving syringes, time and shots, but I think it's worth the shot, literally

Is a multiple-ester blend (such as Sustanon ) ok to inject once per week (e.g. 500 mg/wk in one shot) ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by RamboQuarterSegment View Post
    Is a multiple-ester blend (such as Sustanon) ok to inject once per week (e.g. 500 mg/wk in one shot) ?
    Welcome to the forum!

The body thrives on maintaining homeostasis.

Whether your pinning sust or test e/c ideally you should be pinning twice a week or every 3.5 days.

How about creating a new thread with your stats and proposed cycle so that it can be critiqued by members.

Thread Information