Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Planning 2nd Cycle

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member

Planning 2nd Cycle

Bros

Planning the second cycle during the first one. Gonna take some time off, let my hormones recover, then blast another cycle right before summertime so I have time to lose some of the excess bulk.

That being said, I pinned only Test E this time around. I am thinking of starting the cycle off pinning Test E like normal with Test C to get it jump started, then drop the C after week 4-5 once the E kicks in.

I do not like the description of a lot of the orals I have seen on this site. I am sure they work great, but the idea of huge water retention, massive weight gain within a month, hepatoxicity, etc. does not appeal to me.

What do you all think? Any ideas? Thanks!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You mean pin test p at first right ? Not C?
    KurtMiles likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, cypionate is just as long acting as enanthate .
    What you want, like BioActive said, is propionate .

Orals, while bad for your lipids, can absolutely be used without massive bloat.
    I feel the combination of an oral with an injectable is in almost all cases very synergistic.

But it's your second cycle.
    So if you want the synergy of combining a C17 alkylated compound,
    with minimal impact on lipids,
    then using just 50mg of Winstrol Depot (stanozolol ) twice a week can aid a lot.
    The notion that Winstrol Depot needs to be injected every day,
    goes against my experience with it.
    Also, if you look at the old Zambon Winstrol Depot dosing protocol,
    It was used once every 2 to 3 weeks.

Or, if you want an oral that gives good gains, make you feel well, doesn't cause bloat, the use turinabol . IMO turinabol is a cross between winstrol and dbol , keeping the best from both and none of the bad.
    (That's only based on how I feel these compounds work on me, not by comparing them structurally or such)
    Ofcourse take this with a grain of salt, tbol isn't the BEST or anything like that, (there is no best AAS IMO, as it depends on individual response and goals)
    but it's a good compound.

Plenty will chime in to give you an injectable as an alternative, and I'm in no way opposed to that, but then I can tell u about orals for now instead.

Or just go with the test e, which I would take from start to 2-3 weeks before finish, and use the test prop in week 1,2 (maybe 3), and then again in the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 09-24-2016 at 02:54 PM.
    KurtMiles likes this.

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas. I did mean Test P. Thanks for the scoop on the peaks as well, turinabol sounds fairly legit. I have heard good things about Winstrol , and I may be more inclined to try that st some point, but Dianabol doesn't sound real appealing to me. I know Arnold used it, and I'm sure it's bad ass, but it just doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test p can be used at the beginning or the end
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not a big fan of the "kickstart" protocol or the "it takes too long for test C to kick in" theory....bro science IMO.

I've done both. They both seems to work. What I get left over after PCT seems to be about the same. Diet's bigger factor in the cycle over front loading IMO.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchguard02 View Post
    i've done both. They both seems to work. What i get left over after pct seems to be about the same. Diet's bigger factor in the cycle over front loading imo.
    x 2....

Thread Information