Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Crystalized Test Ace

cblifter is offline New Member

Crystalized Test Ace

So the test a i've been using has some crytals formed. Is it still good to go? How do I get it to go back to normal? Thanks.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This happens to my 150mg/ml NPP sometimes.

Either clean out your bathroom sink real good and toss it in their with some hot tap water or hold it in your fingers and run it under some hot tap water for a few minutes while swirling/shaking.
    Marsoc likes this.

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    The company I work for makes generic Test. cyp. and one of the complaints we receive is that the product crystalizes. The company says this is expected and you can dissolve any crystals by putting the vial under running warm water.
    I am not saying that what you are using is legit because I don't know where did you get it from. What I am saying is that crystallization is sometimes possible with generic Test.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    This happens to my 150mg/ml NPP sometimes.

Either clean out your bathroom sink real good and toss it in their with some hot tap water or hold it in your fingers and run it under some hot tap water for a few minutes while swirling/shaking.
    If this doesn't work I put my vial on top of the stove under med heat but It only takes about 2-3min if that - watch it closely and
    Try the warm water bath first... I've had come crash on me many times and it comes right back(& stays suspended)

hm, what if you re pressure cooked it? 30 min,

Or use a syringe filter and inject a thicker oil+BA into a vial, and pressure cook that. then add it to your vial of AAS and pressure cook again. sounds crazy to me

i dont know, just a guess

a double pressure cook may weaken the hormone? not sure. maybe the hormone was only filtered?

what gauge needle you using to get smooth draws?

doc toxin was sayin a lot of UGLs use thinner oils and have problems with crashing, but i know you said your stuff was pharm grade.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-25-2016 at 02:36 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    it happens all the time, I have seen happening with 100 mg/ml only with higher concetrations

cblifter is offline New Member
    ok thanks. just didn't know if putting it in hot water or shaking it ruins it or something cause they're not supposed to be exposed to extreme temps right?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    ok thanks. just didn't know if putting it in hot water or shaking it ruins it or something cause they're not supposed to be exposed to extreme temps right?
    You wouldn't be able to denatur the testosterone hormone in an autoclave.

Hot water is fine.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    hm, what if you re pressure cooked it? 30 min,

Or use a syringe filter and inject a thicker oil+BA into a vial, and pressure cook that. then add it to your vial of AAS and pressure cook again. sounds crazy to me

i dont know, just a guess

a double pressure cook may weaken the hormone? not sure. maybe the hormone was only filtered?

what gauge needle you using to get smooth draws?

doc toxin was sayin a lot of UGLs use thinner oils and have problems with crashing, but i know you said your stuff was pharm grade.
    Pharm grade test ace?

It happens all the time to my Prop. Run under hot water, draw, pin. No biggie.

Thread Information