kiddx is offline Associate Member

HGH injections and blood?

so i have been injecting HGH 2x a day for a couple of days now. It has happened to me twice that when i inject it hurts more than usual and when i draw the needle out after injecting a little bit of blood comes with it, the reason why i am asking about this is because it never usually happens and one time there were a little bit of blood in the needle after i injected it. Can anyone explain to me what is happening? am i just going through a vein or did i waste my HGH or is this all good?

One other thing? i am injecting myself at 6:30, than i go back to sleep to 7:30 and eat breakfast, is it good or bad to go back to sleep for only an hour?

i inject in the stomach

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you injecting in the same spot over and over? If you are, that could be the issue.

Nothing wrong with going back to sleep for an hour.

yeah basically, should i start injecting in other spots on the stomach? i am mostly injecting like 2 inches from the belly button

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    yeah basically, should i start injecting in other spots on the stomach? i am mostly injecting like 2 inches from the belly button
    Try hitting the fat on top of lower back/buttocks, if you got any. Any spot with enough fat can do the job.

A drop of blood coming out is not anything abnormal.

Make sure you get you pin under the fat on the "shelf" of the belly. If you're lean, you could hit something in there but mostly you should be injecting below the fat.

Thread Information