huri is offline New Member

After surgery cycle help

Hello guys, so i never thought that i will ask for help in this kind of forums but here it is. I am 25 years old very active male, lifting for 6 years naturally, playing tennis, table tennis league, running. I am 5ft 7, 165 pounds right now, around 15 - 17% bf. I had an accident at the start of this year and i broke distal end of my collar bone and suffered an AC joint sprain. I have gone through rehab electrotherapy, magnetotherapy ... every therapy you can think of but it never healed properly and i am going to have a surgery in a few weeks AC joint resection at best, in worse case scenario they will also have to fix the positions of the bones. I am a sportsman and I love to exercise till today i am oout of training and not playing tennis for more than half a year so not having my arm fully functionall is the worse dream for me. Before accident i was around 8%bf, at 158 lbs, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13267704_10206746399684222_4394791755614633927_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	165627 I read a lot of stuff and came to conclusion that running a cycle post surgery should greatly increase my chance of having the arm fully functionall, reduce the pain and speed up the recovery.
    The things i would like to run are 250mg of Test E and 125mg of Deca every week, test for 14 weeks, deca for 12, combined with 4UI of GH every day for at least 6 months, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. Can you please comment if this seems reasonable ? I know that after the cycle I should run Nolva and Clomid, but this is where it gets tricky for me, as I only found here that Standard is nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50, but don't know if this also apply to my dosages. Also I know that i should run HCG during the cycle, but don't know the protocol and how much. I also know that something should be taken during the cycle as AI but don't know the exact substance and dosage. I will get the bloodwork done before the cycle, in the middle of the cycle and i know it should be also done after the cycle but don't know when exactly. Can you please help me figure this things out? Also if you have anything to add to this please share.
    I would like to the first pin week after the surgery.
    In advance thanks for your help.

Welcome to the board. To be honest with you, steroids will not speed up your healing any significant amount. If you're injured and on a cycle you're gonna sit around and get fat. Yes, you can still get fat while on a cycle. Why don't you read this post it might help. Roman's TB-500 log...........

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Please don't cycle one week after having your shoulder joint shaved.

Your rate of recovery will not increase but the chance of further injury will go up dramatically.

AAS increase your strength very fast. If your ligaments, tendons and joints aren't ready for the increased loads bad situations may result.

Imo rehab naturally then consider a test only cycle in 3-4 months.

Thread Information