Craze1 is offline Junior Member

Blood Work (Australian Bros)

Hey guys!

Was just wondering if anyone from Australia could weigh in on how you go about getting your bloods done?

Is there any online places in Australia like America has or is everybody just going to their doctor and bullshitting their way into getting tests? or telling the Dr. that your going to be cycling?

Id prefer not to tell the Dr. that I'm going to be cycling due to any future insurances i may get or may need to claim on.

Any suggestions? Cheers.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just go to your GP and tell them you want(insert name of tests you require) and they will refer you. Sometimes they ask alot of questions but just tell them straight what you want and why your doing it. Tell then you will come back for a print out of the results. they are a medical professional they have to help you its their duty of care. I have done this in WA and in QLD works everytime. Was always free too.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craze1 View Post
    Hey guys!

Was just wondering if anyone from Australia could weigh in on how you go about getting your bloods done?

Is there any online places in Australia like America has or is everybody just going to their doctor and bullshitting their way into getting tests? or telling the Dr. that your going to be cycling?

Id prefer not to tell the Dr. that I'm going to be cycling due to any future insurances i may get or may need to claim on.

Any suggestions? Cheers.
    You can go straight to S and N others without seeing the GPS but you will pay top dollars

FBC Panel Tt ft TSH Psa Blood G and hdl are free but t3 and t4 you will pay no matter what not covered by PBS
    Last edited by yettibecsuse; 10-03-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Thread Information