Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Don't know if I have prop or enan.

n1x0n is offline Junior Member

Don't know if I have prop or enan.

Okay, so I bought 5 vials of what was supposed to be test prop. The seller didn't have time to label the vials so I got them without label. Problem is that now I can't be sure if it's enan or prop I got.

I injected 1.5 ml yesterday and need some advice on how to know based on effects what Ester I got. What difference is there between enan and prop in let's say the first 1-2 weeks that I can check for to know?

It's a trusted seller and trusted brand so I'm sure it's test that I got. But based on what I know there might have been a mix up when sending my order.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Ask your source. No one is going to be able to say for sure based on how you feel
    DocToxin8 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    X2

Even enanthate is released from the depot from day 0.
    I'm on prop now, and the only difference from enanthate is that I get a headache when the levels spike. I don't used to get that from enanthate unless i inject 500mg and train the injected muscle the same day.
    (It's not a rule or nothing, but it CAN happen)
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally I wouldn't even inject that, no offence to your source or which ever ugl it is but not a fucking chance I would inject something they can even be arsed to put a label on to say its there's. UGL's are sneaky fucking cunts trust me

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If someone wouldn't bother to slap a label on there I wouldn't pin that gear.

In all seriousness, if someone is too lazy to write the product name and concentration with a marker who knows what other corners were cut in the brewing process

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    If someone wouldn't bother to slap a label on there I wouldn't pin that gear. In all seriousness, if someone is too lazy to write the product name and concentration with a marker who knows what other corners were cut in the brewing process
    there are many ugl's that do not label there gear but distinguish it by the color top or code it

If I order a substance test from labmax would it be possible to tell what ester the vial contains or can you only check if it's test or not?

http://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?...test_vials_A_B

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    there are many ugl's that do not label there gear but distinguish it by the color top or code it
    Oh totally I've used gear labeled that way.

I guess the point I was trying to make was if someone makes no attempt to distinguish between different compounds then they're lazy and who knows how lazy they were during the brewing process.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Oh totally I've used gear labeled that way. I guess the point I was trying to make was if someone makes no attempt to distinguish between different compounds then they're lazy and who knows how lazy they were during the brewing process.
    ya I agree with that..... Most of the time it's either listed out during the ordering process or listed out in the sources list

ya I agree with that..... Most of the time it's either listed out during the ordering process or listed out in the sources list
    The best UGL I've ever used was northern trust pharmaceuticals. They used different caps on all their stuff as a back up in case the labels came off.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Prop gives me insane hard one within the first 2wks(by 2nd wks end its almost annoying unless my girl is with me - especially if I front load it

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I would know immediately because prop fucking hurts me. Something about that shit hurts especially in small muscle groups.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Prop gives me insane hard one within the first 2wks(by 2nd wks end its almost annoying unless my girl is with me - especially if I front load it
    I get that same rush within an hour of pining cyp

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I get that same rush within an hour of pining cyp
    I guess I meant to say Moreso with prop(im talking full swing like everyday all day where it takes roughly 3-4wks for longer esters in my experience) - that happens often when i pin as well...
    It's by no means a way of knowing what ester you have OP

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I guess I meant to say Moreso with prop(and in full swing like everyday all day where it takes roughly 3-4wks for longer esters in my experience) - that happens often when i pin as well... It's by no means a way of knowing what ester you have OP
    lol I agree prop does hit fast like that especially cause your pinning it so often. With cyp I get that feeling for a few hours and then I feel right back to normal

Fuck me guys why the hell you using this type of shit

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    lol I agree prop does hit fast like that especially cause your pinning it so often. With cyp I get that feeling for a few hours and then I feel right back to normal
    LOL yes that's more of what I meant - spewing vomit lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Fuck me guys why the hell you using this type of shit
    The good stuff

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    X2

Even enanthate is released from the depot from day 0.
    I'm on prop now, and the only difference from enanthate is that I get a headache when the levels spike. I don't used to get that from enanthate unless i inject 500mg and train the injected muscle the same day.
    (It's not a rule or nothing, but it CAN happen)
    yeah most seem to think it takes 4-5 weeks to start to work, this is not true, it takes weeks to NOTICE it working but it hits its peek per dose in just days, then there is a rise over weeks due to halflife (depending how often you inject) and then levels out or keeps going up.

sorry OP cant tell from "how you feel" either your source is right and you trust him or you should go with a place that has alot of good feedback and properly labeled vials IMO

I've ordered one substance test from labmax and one from roidtest. Hopefully that will give me some idea.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Okay, so I bought 5 vials of what was supposed to be test prop. The seller didn't have time to label the vials so I got them without label. Problem is that now I can't be sure if it's enan or prop I got.

I injected 1.5 ml yesterday and need some advice on how to know based on effects what Ester I got. What difference is there between enan and prop in let's say the first 1-2 weeks that I can check for to know?

It's a trusted seller and trusted brand so I'm sure it's test that I got. But based on what I know there might have been a mix up when sending my order.
    You may want to ask your supplier. They would know best.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Right by not labeling it. Isn't that just a stealth tactic kind of
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    Right by not labeling it. Isn't that just a stealth tactic kind of
    yep that's exactly why they do that
    marcus300 likes this.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    I'd never suggest any unlabeled gear that's like playing Russian Roulette, which UGL do you know who does this

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ilift2addyears2m View Post
    I'd never suggest any unlabeled gear that's like playing Russian Roulette, which UGL do you know who does this

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    rep pushing shit, ignore arl they are bad news

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're buying straight from the UGL, it makes no difference whether or not it is labeled. Either way, you're just trusting his word. So just assume it is prop and use it.

Thread Information