Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Underdosed test?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

Underdosed test?

I got pharmacom test E and arimidex . I've been doing 250mg twice per week and taking .5mg of the arimidex EOD.

I am on week 8 and didn't notice any results. So I took a blood test and it these were the results:

Total Test: 2297.4
    Free test: >50
    Estradiol: 46.9

I've been on for 8 weeks and I'm pretty sure these should not be the numbers I should be seeing.. both the test and AI seem to be way underdosed. My test should be like 5000 and my estrogen should be like 20 or less after taking .5mg eod should it not?

It's hard for me to believe pharmacom sent me underdosed gear but hey, the numbers don't lie...

BUT, it's not just the numbers. I am not physically feeling any effects. I am not getting the usual night time sweats, excessive thirst, body acne, or strength/weight gain that I normally get through gear like I did on Geneza pharmaceuticals which was my last gear and was showing 4500 total test and 15 estrogen when I took a blood test on week 5 with them.
    Last edited by saucerking; 10-02-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you pinning once or twice a week?

How many days from last pin to blood draw?

What did the supplier said about this results?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have seen many many many shit reviews on them. Many were a little too elaborate to be a hoax.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    No..not really. I would not complain over those results. Thats about average for ugl 500mg cycle. Ive seen a few claim 5000 from 500mg...but i have no personal experience...i know i would be making some serious gains from it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    We each absorb it different. 600 mg each week puts me at about 3,500 ng/dl three days out from last pin of test cyp

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It depends which point of the week you pulled bloods and mainly how fast your metabolize it. That's supposedly where I would land on 200mg weekly (probably even less lol) and I do pin UGL.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    We each absorb it different. 600 mg each week puts me at about 3,500 ng/dl three days out from last pin of test cyp
    This is the biggest part of the equation. Unless you have bloodwork using pharm grade test you will never know.

watson test cyp puts me around the 10 times dose range 48-72 hours after the injection.

Oo you may be taking 500 per week, but if your splitting your dose your last dose was 250mg. Which would make your numbers around average for your dose. Take 500mg in one shot and do bloodwork 48 hours after. Then I bet you will see near 5k total test.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    I've always had ridiculous numbers from ARL Test. Pharmacon is nothing special in my opinion as I've tried them as they seem to be hit or miss in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Iceberg is offline Member
    Everyone is different. I wouldn't say it's underdosed. From Watson pharm I only get 4x. We all metabolize different. A friend is running a diff brand at 500 and came in at 2400. What's your pinning protocol and how long were bloods after pin?

Iceberg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    I got pharmacom test E and arimidex . I've been doing 500mg per week and taking .5mg of the arimidex EOD.

I am on week 8 and didn't notice any results. So I took a blood test and it these were the results:

Total Test: 2297.4
    Free test: >50
    Estradiol: 46.9

I've been on for 8 weeks and I'm pretty sure these should not be the numbers I should be seeing.. both the test and AI seem to be way underdosed. My test should be like 5000 and my estrogen should be like 20 or less after taking .5mg eod should it not?

It's hard for me to believe pharmacom sent me underdosed gear but hey, the numbers don't lie...

And with test of 22xx you should have some kind of results. How's training and diet look? Also do you have a test baseline done?
    Last edited by Iceberg; 10-02-2016 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Assuming no hcg?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ilift2addyears2m View Post
    I've always had ridiculous numbers from ARL Test. Pharmacon is nothing special in my opinion as I've tried them as they seem to be hit or miss in my opinion

Are are a shit company and implemented all the usual channels to con people to rep for them for free gear and in all honesty they shit.
    Marsoc likes this.

Pharmacon Dbol is awesome however. I tried the PTEST100 which was their TNE but again I was let down. If you inquiring that I replied for folks you wrong, I informed on what works

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Are you pinning once or twice a week?

How many days from last pin to blood draw?

What did the supplier said about this results?
    Twice a week. And it was about 2 days after my last pin.

Supplier has not responded. Absolutely garbage with communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have seen many many many shit reviews on them. Many were a little too elaborate to be a hoax.
    Really? I've seen nothing but good reviews with them so idk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Everyone is different. I wouldn't say it's underdosed. From Watson pharm I only get 4x. We all metabolize different. A friend is running a diff brand at 500 and came in at 2400. What's your pinning protocol and how long were bloods after pin?
    Answer Above ^

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Are are a shit company and implemented all the usual channels to con people to rep for them for free gear and in all honesty they shit.
    What? Pharmacom?

Pharmacon Dbol is awesome however. I tried the PTEST100 which was their TNE but again I was let down. If you inquiring that I replied for folks you wrong, I informed on what works

What is TNE and why were you let down?

BUT, it's not just the numbers. I am not physically feeling any effects. I am not getting the usual night time sweats, excessive thirst, body acne, or strength/weight gain that I normally get through gear like I did on Geneza pharmaceuticals which was my last gear and was showing 4500 total test and 15 estrogen when I took a blood test on week 5 with them.

So Geneza pharmaceuticals seems much better than pharmacom. This will be the last time I use pharma. I'm ordering geneza right now.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post

So Geneza pharmaceuticals seems much better than pharmacom. This will be the last time I use pharma. I'm ordering geneza right now.
    2297 is impossible not to feel effects, enanthate peaks after 24 hours, 2-3 days after its not unssual to have 2xxx's.

Still, pharmacom is a UGL so it might be underdosed, but with those values you had to feel something.

Pharmacom is not pharma.

Maybe you should consider this is not for you, as you have problems in every cycle. At least this time you are not complaining about depression.

The depression was with geneza?
    almostgone likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps the depression was from the higher levels from proper dosed gear? If I remember correctly I suggested to lower dosage and see if symptoms do improve.

Where did you get the pharmacom's ? They guarantee their gear only from official resellers.

TNE should give you that boost like straight energy, I never felt it kick my butt as its supposed to be pure test no ester. I've known good TNE that gives you an edge sort of like Halo plus the libido. I haven't found any that works those two factors but it pinned smooth without any PIP.

Maybe if I would have used more than 1 bottle it would have been more noticeable over time and I needed to be on it longer. Again everyone reacts differently but I seemed more wired with a couple of caffeine pills plus energetic.

The aqua suspension as well doesn't work for me and it gave me PIP plus no libido boost but I reiterate everyone reacts differently but I say if it works for you go for it and if you know and recommend a brand Ill surely look into my options as Im always wanting to know where good stuff is to aid my lifting goals.

I once knew a source who had TNE that just kicked butt however he no longer around and man I miss that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    2297 is impossible not to feel effects, enanthate peaks after 24 hours, 2-3 days after its not unssual to have 2xxx's.

Still, pharmacom is a UGL so it might be underdosed, but with those values you had to feel something.

Pharmacom is not pharma.

Maybe you should consider this is not for you, as you have problems in every cycle. At least this time you are not complaining about depression.

The depression was with geneza?
    I understand pharmacom is not pharma. I choose them because they have great ratings. They are actually rated #1 on a site which I will not name but I am sure you know what I am talking about.

This is only my 2nd cycle. I am not giving up just yet. Yes, my depression was when I had Geneza but that doesn't mean Geneza is causing it. I believe its because I had high estrogen and was not talking enough AI at the time and my body tends to get affected a lot when estrogen is 50+. At least with GP, my test was high and my strength was going through the roof after week 6.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Perhaps the depression was from the higher levels from proper dosed gear? If I remember correctly I suggested to lower dosage and see if symptoms do improve.

Where did you get the pharmacom's ? They guarantee their gear only from official resellers.
    Yes it could be because the depression was from properly dosed gear when my test was around 4500. Could of also been because of my estrogen being high for a while.

Well I don't want to list any sources and get banned. But the site I got it from is actually where they originally manufacture it. Starts with a B. Will not say the whole name.

I also messaged staff on pharmacom asking if that site is an official site. They confirmed they work together.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Bro shut the fuck up

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Your like a fucking robot. Try coming off more natural then u throw some bullshit promotion in every comment. Adding the name of ur gay ass lab or whatever. I have no clue personally but maybe your just trying to direct people and help them get some quality gear....but... Marcus300 don't bullshit from what Ive noticed and if he says ur garbage then I assume that you are. Probably selling vegetable oil lol.. And your robot tactics don't make me think any different. And I just started seeing ur shit and I'm already annoyed lol. I don't like to talk shit at all and I appologize.. But when something loses the human element by being robotic and especially when trying to possibly scam people is a line i draw in the sand lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-03-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Thread Information