Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: HCG Seized. What to do?

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

HCG Seized. What to do?

From Europe. Seized when arrived in the U.S. Should I reship it to the same address? Reship with a different Address? Use a different source, and ship to the Same address. or run cycle without HCG ? I started my cycle and used a source for HCG that has had many positive reviews, I am dissapointed and afraid of ordering again. This is my first seized order ever. What should I do Brothers?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ship to a new address. Same address will be risky because they may have flagged your address. Not 100% that they would after 1 bottle but maybe someone else can chime in.

I had a few kits seized a couple months ago and now every time I order something from china it sits at customs for a few days so I ship all my "goodies" to another address.
    Marsoc and BG like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Your source does not replace for free if it is captured at customs?

Not a very good source imho. More likely they are auto confiscated from this source. Blacklisted. Poor Source.
    Marsoc likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I think this falls under the heading...If you don't have everything you need on hand, don't start.
    NACH3 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Ship to a new address. Same address will be risky because they may have flagged your address. Not 100% that they would after 1 bottle but maybe someone else can chime in.

I had a few kits seized a couple months ago and now every time I order something from china it sits at customs for a few days so I ship all my "goodies" to another address.
    100%

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    HCG in customs < LMAO

HCG is some hardcore shit!

Use a dif address from now on

Geez, who in the fvck seizes HCG

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    HCG in customs < LMAO

HCG is some hardcore shit!

Use a dif address from now on

Geez, who in the fvck seizes HCG
    May be wrong, but I think the reason for this is some clinics/compounding pharmacies were passing it off as US made HCG to TRT patients and also, I heard that different states view HCG in different ways as far as classification goes.Hence, the crackdown on HCG. However, the last part about the different views from state to state was just a rumour in the wind I heard and may not be accurate.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post

Id recommend never shipping anything to were you sleep.

Fwiw, before my state was legal medicinal state (early 2001-02), I've had seed orders get seized by us customs, and always used the same adress, never another seizure happens after that. And over 3 dozen came thru after from same source

Thread Information