How to order bloodwork

I know go to the doctor ask for the specifics,
    E2 sensitive
    Total and free test
    Cbc
    Rbc
    Hemocrit
    Etc.

But....is it "hey doc, I'm using juice, and I want to make sure I'm not killing myself slowly" lol

And how to respond when stuff comes back super physiological levels of test.

How do you guys field the possible bullshit lecture that's sure to accompany the test results?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hardly anyone asks the doctor, you just order from the lab, online or in person.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I'm going to use my insurance and go to the doctor

When he asks why I want those specific values checked, how do I answer

And if online, how to I get the blood?
    Do I draw it myself?

If you are on cycle do not go through your doctor.

Order the test online.
    You then take the order and get blood drawn at a lab.
    Your doctor will never find out.

(Cannot be done in certain states such as NY and NJ.)
    almostgone and Sehdee like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Listen to the above. Order the test online. Deadlift Dog gave good advice. You can find the sites you can order from on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Listen to the above. Order the test online. Deadlift Dog gave good advice. You can find the sites you can order from on here.
    Shit, I will but that test gonna cost like a mofo

Can you give me a link to cheapest place, and what I am supposed to do?

Order test
    Take form to doctor/lab
    Have them mail blood to place on form?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-05-2016 at 07:12 PM.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Check the sticky , planning first cycle, links there, not very expensive compared to all the money I spent on food imo
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

i got you brother, labsmd, or discountedlabs

super easy. only thing about discounted labs is that they don't give total test because they stop counting after test reaches 1500.

complete male wellness check is what you want, but you do have to option to piecemeal the order.

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Check the sticky , planning first cycle, links there, not very expensive compared to all the money I spent on food imo
    funny you say that. i bought a 50lb bag of steel cut oat grouts for 60bucks. bottle of fish oil 24 bucks. case of tuna 100 bucks. grocery bill for the wife, my cottage cheese and non fat greek yogurt = 200x2

the tuna lasts a long time, and so do the steel cut oats

amazon also sells a german brand, Mestemacher, they do six packs of bread for 26 bucks. that's not bad for the rare quality of the bread. granted it's ultra healthy and doesnt taste anything like american bread. it's primo when toasted though. if you are a single dude you don't have to spend tons on your own food. if i was only worried about myself

that's only like 100 bucks if you dont consider the tuna and oat grouts because they last longer than a month. that leaves enough for things like beef, fishy things, and chicken.

yes its expensive, but i just want everyone to know it's not impossible and it doesn't have to be a huge burden
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-05-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i got you brother, labsmd, or discountedlabs

super easy. only thing about discounted labs is that they don't give total test because they stop counting after test reaches 1500.

complete male wellness check is what you want, but you do have to option to piecemeal the order.
    They have the trt male wellness for $100 less

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

They have the trt male wellness for $100 less
    Ok I'm gonna use discounted labs

But, for discussion sake, and for those who may be curios, what's the worst possible outcome of going to a family doctor for this type of blood work?

Possible loss of insurance, for being a loose cannon?

Would they 'snitch' you out to authorities?

Etc...

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    with obamacare anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion. they are instructing the nurse practitioners to now ask about mental health and other things to add people to a gun no-buy list.. I wouldn't tell them anything
    Sehdee likes this.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Really? For some gear? Lol, the only problem I could think of is the md not being cooperative and ordering the lab work you want, some "most" md are stuck up and don't like being told what test to do, and depends on your insurance , they might not even pick up that certain kind of blood work

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Really? For some gear? Lol, the only problem I could think of is the md not being cooperative and ordering the lab work you want, some "most" md are stuck up and don't like being told what test to do, and depends on your insurance , they might not even pick up that certain kind of blood work

But the first half of my cycle came from a bottle of test that was prescribed to me for once a month shots I just took that shit and ran away

I plan on just discontinuing that particular doctor because once a month shots of test 200 milligrams I personally feel he didn't know what the fuck he was doing especially when I want to see the endocrinologist in his same office and said if you're going to give me testosterone shots you should also give me HCG and and Arimidex . The endocrinologist told me no no no that's bodybuilding stuff

I responded to him it may be but it's also protocol if you're going to give someone testosterone shots and shut them down and have them producing more estrogen estrogen

I also said morphine is junky stuff but it's also medical stuff in the proper setting how is this any different

So my thought was to find a new doctor and say help me. Doctor I need my blood levels checked because I had a quack giving me testosterone shots for some type of half-ass HRT therapy
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-06-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Doctors. Smh

Thread Information