Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: 3rd cycle Test E, EQ, TBOL,VAR

Equillibrium is offline New Member

3rd cycle Test E, EQ, TBOL,VAR

Hi guys. Im a new member looking for some advice on my 3rd cycle. A little about myself; Im 23 years old 5'7" 160lbs 10% BF. My previous cycles I have done was Test E only cycle when I was 21 (I know i started young, pressures from being in the Corps) results were great went from 150-165lbs in 12 weeks. Unfortunately my diet was really shitty. I have always rebounded on the fact that my metabolism is fuckin amazing. Thats a horrible thing and I realized that with my second cycle. My second cycle was test prop, anavar and winstrol . Was looking to tighten up more than get body mass after my shitty diet. Worked well and I got to a solid 170lbs 8% body fat. Unfortunately since then I have really fell off the word works due to work, school etc,. I have been back at it hard for about a year now and think im ready for my 3rd cycle. My goals are to gain a solid 10-12 pounds while shedding my BF %. I was thinking something like this:

Week 1-15 Test E 500mg / week (Mon. Thurs)
    Week 1-14 EQ 500 mg / week
    Week 1-6 TBOL 60 mg / day
    Week 9-15 Var 100 mg / day

PCT
    NOLVA 20/40/40/20

*ARIMADEX ON HAND*
    Let the advice commence... thanks in advance gents.

TexasHellcat is offline New Member
    Honestly if it were me I'd throw out the tbol and eq and replace it with primobolan at 100mg ed and maybe test to 750mg/w

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    No offense but this is such a waste of you HPTA health.

Your too young to be experimenting with AAS because your body and sex organs are still developing.

I could possibly make sense of this if you were making progress but 5'7" 160lb 10% bf is achievable naturally.

Your last 3 cycles have been a complete waste of your health.

Imo scrap any ideas for a cycle and create a new thread in the diet section so we can get you on the right track.

If you were to cycle at this point in your development all you need is test. You can't fill the void of poor dieting with stacking more compounds.

Both nolva and clomid are needed for PCT.

An AI needs to be used from day 1 until beginning PCT. Not after elevated E2 side effects arise.

Hcg should be used on cycle from day 1 until 2-3 days before PCT.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Equillibrium is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    No offense but this is such a waste of you HPTA health.

Your too young to be experimenting with AAS because your body and sex organs are still developing.

I could possibly make sense of this if you were making progress but 5'7" 160lb 10% bf is achievable naturally.

Imo scrap any ideas for a cycle and create a new thread in the diet section so we can get you on the right track.

If you were to cycle at this point in your development all you need is test. You can't fill the void of poor dieting with stacking more compounds.

Both nolva and clomid are needed for PCT.

An AI needs to be used from day 1 until beginning PCT. Not after elevated E2 side effects arise.

Hcg should be used on cycle from day 1 until 2-3 days before PCT.

I see what youre saying about my age as i adressed that in the begining. Also, I should have been more clear about my diet. My diet was shitty when i was running those last cycles and yes, it was a waste. However that is why my diet is now on point and has been for about a year now. Which is why id like to do this all correctly. Thanks for the advice brutha!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no offense but this is such a waste of you hpta health.

Your too young to be experimenting with aas because your body and sex organs are still developing.

Both nolva and clomid are needed for pct.

An ai needs to be used from day 1 until beginning pct. Not after elevated e2 side effects arise.

Hcg should be used on cycle from day 1 until 2-3 days before pct.
    x 1,000

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equillibrium View Post
    I see what youre saying about my age as i adressed that in the begining. Also, I should have been more clear about my diet. My diet was shitty when i was running those last cycles and yes, it was a waste. However that is why my diet is now on point and has been for about a year now. Which is why id like to do this all correctly. Thanks for the advice brutha!
    You have a few cycles under your belt so you'll likely cycle again, but I have to stress that is a bad idea and you should take into account your long term health.

Pinning twice a week for the next 50+ years of your life would really suck. That's what happens when you screw up your natural test production in your 20s.

15 weeks is a long time to have your HPTA shut down, even when you're fully developed.

At your age the less time your HPTA is shut down the better off you'll be in the long run.

Imo you should get your bf as low as possible naturally then run a 6 week cycle of test p while using an AI, hcg and followed by a nolva clomid PCT.
    Last edited by numbere; 10-09-2016 at 06:29 PM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I can respect OP's honesty but I would also stress that waiting a couple of more years for your next cycle is the best case scenario for your health and longevity. If those are important to you, you'll make the right decision

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have a few cycles under your belt so you'll likely cycle again, but I have to stress that is a bad idea and you should take into account your long term health.

Pinning twice a week for the next 50+ years of your life would really suck. That's what happens when you screw up your natural test production in your 20s.

15 weeks is a long time to have your HPTA shut down, even when you're fully developed.

At your age the less time your HPTA is shut down the better off you'll be in the long run.

Imo you should get your bf as low as possible naturally then run a 6 week cycle of test p while using an AI, hcg and followed by a nolva clomid PCT.
    I wish some1 would have given me this advice years ago....

stephenw is offline Junior Member
    Binding affinity would suggest the eq will be beaten to the receptor by the test. It's used normally to replace test a couple weeks out from a show.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    Binding affinity would suggest the eq will be beaten to the receptor by the test. It's used normally to replace test a couple weeks out from a show.
    Anyone who has basic knowledge of hormones knows that there is no competition at the binding site. You have billions of receptors in the cells of your body, and there is no way that Test will displace EQ at the receptor.

Both compounds will bind and be used by the cells. This is exactly why you can stack compounds like Test/Tren /Winstrol and have the effects of all three.

If your theory was correct, then Tren would displace the Test and Winstrol making them useless. We all know that is not the case.

Scientific studies suggest otherwise and I tend to follow them. I actually run test low on all cycles for this reason 250mg week then anabolic at over a gram. Test just for libido really. If I still struggle I just add 25mg proviRon .

And there's only one receptor.. the androgen receptor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6539197

Here's link for anyone who wants to read the science.

Also orals don't compete are the ar.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6539197

Here's link for anyone who wants to read the science.
    Your scientific study says it is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor.

They went on to test the binding affinity for various compounds, and found that some are much higher and will have a higher binding affinity.

How do you interpret that as displacing another compound? Clearly the compound with the highest binding affinity will bind MORE than its competing compound. The competing compound WILL STILL bind just in less quantities.

Also orals don't compete are the ar.
    Scientific study to back this up please.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439524/

Article referred to by Scott Stevenson.
    There's not much research out there but I like to Base mime around the science we have

Will 1g of test and 1g of deca give results? Sure.

Will 250mg test and 1g of deca give better. Definitely.

Article referred to by Scott Stevenson.
    There's not much research out there but I like to Base mime around the science we have

Will 1g of test and 1g of deca give results? Sure.

Will 250mg test and 1g of deca give better. Definitely.
    I am not sure I agree with anything you have stated.
    Read the article.
    Didn't see oral steroids don't bind to the ARs.

Oops had an old link on copy

Here's the right one

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Oops had an old link on copy

Here's the right one

This is a well known study. Never associated any part of it to orals competition at AR...

Still, I agree with you on the low test/high anabolic . I just need some basic T amount for some physiological functions, prefer higher anabolic compounds to do most of the anabolic work.

Thread Information