Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Dosing Question!

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member

Dosing Question!

Hey Fellas!

So back on the wagon and in the middle of week 5 of my 3rd cycle (been a while). To summarize quickly my other post, the cycle consist of below along with dex, HcG , liver support etc...

Test Prop at 100mg EOD 1-4 wks
    Test E @ 250mg x 2 a week 1-12
    Anavar 50mg ED weeks 4-12

So far loving this cycle! no sides at all yet, good strength increase and feeling great on the good ole test. My question is as you can see weeks 1-4 since I was kick starting with Prop, I was getting around 800mg-900mg of Test a week.

My plan was to lower it down to the normal 500mg a week but I kinda want to keep this going. Thoughts on increasing the TEST E, will 600 mg make any difference, 700mg? I'd rather not want to go that much higher for that long (i.e. 12 wks)

thanks!

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Naturally increasing the test e will increase anabolism, but it will also increase side effects. People wary as to what they perceive to be the level were diminishing returns is no longer worth the sides.

It's your 3. Cycle. Do you feel you need more than 500mg test e a week now?
    You started higher since you also used test p for 4 weeks, so 600mg now probably wouldn't be too much. It all depends.
    I wouldn't go any higher than 750mg test e a week, an even that is quite high IMO. So if you wanna increase, stop by 600mg because 750mg might begin to be uncomfortable. (And less healthy too)
    songdog likes this.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You said you are loving your current cycle, so keep it the same and continue to enjoy it. No need to change anything .

I guess im getting greedy Doc lol Yeah I dont think 600mg will be too much but not sure if it even makes a diff with dosing @500mg. Yeah I've never gone higher than 500mg and def dont want to go so high where it wont be healthy or start getting sides. thanks for the comment!

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Naturally increasing the test e will increase anabolism, but it will also increase side effects. People wary as to what they perceive to be the level were diminishing returns is no longer worth the sides.

It's your 3. Cycle. Do you feel you need more than 500mg test e a week now?
    You started higher since you also used test p for 4 weeks, so 600mg now probably wouldn't be too much. It all depends.
    I wouldn't go any higher than 750mg test e a week, an even that is quite high IMO. So if you wanna increase, stop by 600mg because 750mg might begin to be uncomfortable. (And less healthy too)

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had great results with 500mg a week.
    That's a dose you can grow muscle on, and is perhaps the optimal choice for many between risk/sides and reward.
    It is much more anabolic
    but doesn't necessarily bring much sides you can feel at least.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have to agree with the Doc on this.Plus running Var at 50mg a day is really low.You should have it at least at 75mg at a min.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't go over 750mg a week... that's just my opinion and that's about the sweet spot for me. Like everyone is saying, more isn't always better.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You said you are loving your current cycle, so keep it the same and continue to enjoy it. No need to change anything .

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I wouldn't go over 750mg a week... that's just my opinion and that's about the sweet spot for me. Like everyone is saying, more isn't always better.
    Both these guys hit the nail on the head.

If its working, leave it. Everyone is individual in their response to a dose. 500mg/wk Test E is a fantastic base cycle IMO.
    You're growing, you feel good, no sides... why would you want to screw with that.

Grow into your cycles, I think that's something a lot of us can admit fault to. I grew no faster or stronger on my "big" cycles than my sensible ones. I just got a lot of (b)acne.

With mention to your first 4 weeks. You might have been injecting 800mg a week, but your blood levels wouldn't have reflected that due to the nature of half lives and the time it takes to build steady state.
    Don't confuse what you inject, with how your bloods would look. I can 100% guarantee it isn't as you'd think. Ive a ton of data and graphs of my own blood levels in my TRT thread to prove that.

Thanks for the advice! I think everyone hit it on the head, just needed to hear it. You know how it goes once you start seeing those gains and its been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Both these guys hit the nail on the head.

If its working, leave it. Everyone is individual in their response to a dose. 500mg/wk Test E is a fantastic base cycle IMO.
    You're growing, you feel good, no sides... why would you want to screw with that.

Grow into your cycles, I think that's something a lot of us can admit fault to. I grew no faster or stronger on my "big" cycles than my sensible ones. I just got a lot of (b)acne.

With mention to your first 4 weeks. You might have been injecting 800mg a week, but your blood levels wouldn't have reflected that due to the nature of half lives and the time it takes to build steady state.
    Don't confuse what you inject, with how your bloods would look. I can 100% guarantee it isn't as you'd think. Ive a ton of data and graphs of my own blood levels in my TRT thread to prove that.

Thread Information