Thread: Help mixing hcg

Dankoo is offline New Member

Help mixing hcg

Hello guys,

I'm having problems getting my hcg ready. I have no BAC water, so I had to buy some benzyl alcohol and distilled water to make it by myself. Now my problem is I can't find sterilized vials anywhere and I'm already finishing week 2 of my cycle.

Can I mix it on the vial containing the powder and keep it there? It is not the type of vial you can simply stick the needle into.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	etCJrx.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	165787

As an extra note: I can't keep it on the fridge, because there's someone who will castrate me with a sharpless knife if they find any of my gear.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get some bacteriostatic water man... it's dirt cheap. It can be bought at online medical supply sites along with sterile 10ml vials. Also, there's really no way around it, it needs to be refrigerated. If you really have to hide it get creative... think of something you wife or girlfriend I'm assuming, doesn't eat... maybe put it in an egg carton, or a bag of vegetables?

By the way.. that vial looks fine to use... looks like a standard 2ml vial. So unless you plan on mixing it with more than 2ml then your fine using that.
    Last edited by yeahbuddy289; 10-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    U should of had it all ready before that first jab bro

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm having problems getting my hcg ready. I have no BAC water, so I had to buy some benzyl alcohol and distilled water to make it by myself. Now my problem is I can't find sterilized vials anywhere and I'm already finishing week 2 of my cycle.

Can I mix it on the vial containing the powder and keep it there? It is not the type of vial you can simply stick the needle into.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	etCJrx.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	165787

As an extra note: I can't keep it on the fridge, because there's someone who will castrate me with a sharpless knife if they find any of my gear.
    Mix it store it in syringes? Don't worry about your lady finding your gear and castrating you... I think she already has. If you have to sneak you are with the wrong one.

Dankoo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Mix it store it in syringes? Don't worry about your lady finding your gear and castrating you... I think she already has. If you have to sneak you are with the wrong one.
    I agree, but this is not the case. I guess storing it in syringes is a good idea. I read in Austinite's hcg post that keeping it out of the fridge won't make it go bad. Can anyone confirm this? Because everyone keeps saying it won't work.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    I agree, but this is not the case. I guess storing it in syringes is a good idea. I read in Austinite's hcg post that keeping it out of the fridge won't make it go bad. Can anyone confirm this? Because everyone keeps saying it won't work.
    I wish I knew. Always refigerated.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo
    I think that you are being selective on your reading. Austenite states that you refridgerate it to maintain potency but if you do not refridgerate it, it will not go bad.
    In other words, you can use it and you will not get sick however you will not have the potency.... So why take it?
    It is much easier to hide the vile than a bunch of syringes in the fridge. The syringes catch attention quickly.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I forgot where, but I read something in regards to how long your HCG would last using BAC water compared to benz alchie. From what my memory recalls its something like BAC water will help your HCG last 30-45 days after mixed and something like 5-6 days with benz.

I was in the same situation as you which lead me to find this information. Your best bet is to just find BAC water, its not that difficult to find, just need to look around.

Also, I always just mix my HCG with the tiny vials they come in. The HCG powder is in an empty vial, just add your BAC water. The thing is, you can only put about 2ML bac water in those tiny viles max, so make sure you do the math properly.

You need .45um syringe filter to filter the BA and H20 before you mix 'em. The BA prevents new bacteria from growing but it doesn't kill the existing ones. If you're gonna take a chance with it, just mix the BA and H20 in the HCG vial and you're GTG.

Thread Information