musclestack is offline Productive Member

Thoughts on next cycle?

I just finished my last cycle's PCT almost a month ago, so it will be a while longer before I'm on again, but I'm in the process of preparing for it. Last cycle was Prop, NPP, and Anavar . I was leaning towards NOT running the same compounds again, but I have a few restrictions on what I will take, so I'm kind of limited on my options.

I want to save my next Tren run for cycle after this (next summer), so that's out (don't want to run it back-to-back).
    With the exception of Anavar, I will not run an oral.
    I will only run short esters.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could run? NPP has always served me well, but would my progress be hindered at all if I ran it again after just coming off of it?

FYI, last cycle:

week 1-12: Test Prop @ 700mg/week
    week 1-10: NPP @ 525mg/week
    week 7-12: Anavar @ 100mg/day
    (followed by a heavy PCT, which I'm too lazy to type up lol, but it was Torem, Nolva, DAA for 6 weeks)

Sooo....should I just run the above cycle again? Same doses? Or is there anything else out there that someone would like to recommend? Main goals are strength (foremost), coupled by size (secondary). I was playing around with the idea of using Winstrol , but I was worried about the sides. I'm not prone to hair loss, but I believe Winstrol really elevates liver enzymes (even injectable form)...correct?

P.S. here are my stats:

32 years old
    5'9"
    220lbs.
    ~14-15% bodyfat
    6 cycles under my belt

Why not run the same cycle again? That's a pretty strong cycle. If you're planning on a cutting cycle you could look at a Test/Mast/Var cycle. You bf needs to be at about 10% or you won't see the gains from the Mast.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Why not run the same cycle again? That's a pretty strong cycle. If you're planning on a cutting cycle you could look at a Test/Mast/Var cycle. You bf needs to be at about 10% or you won't see the gains from the Mast.
    Thanks, Scotch. Do you think running the exact same cycle again would be optimal for gains since I just got done running it? I'm not looking to cut but, either way, Mast is out. I tried it once about a year ago, and it gave me prostate problems.

Thread Information