Eftsjakie is offline New Member

Aromasin helps acne?

So I'll tell a little about myself before I start this subject . I've been working out for straight up 10 years naturally with no break. I’m very satisfied about the way I look now. I'm 1.77M , 89KG and about 9/10 %BF and I’m 25 years old , yes great gains. Before I started gear I weighted 83 KG with about the same BF (little less water) so to be honest I didn’t really needed a cycle but I just started it out of curiosity. I have a lot of experience with nutrition , how to work out and now I’m really getting into gear ( been doing a lot research when I was younger) so I know what I’m doing.

I'm currently running a 12 week Test E (500) only cycle with HCG and running an AI (Aromasin ) to minimize the side effects. I didn't really felt the typical steroid feeling like my mates told me so I bumped up my Test E to (750) in week 7 since I know how my body works and I usually need more than other people. Now I feel great , pumps are awesome , strength has increased significantly and libido went up again which is something pretty annoying on work lol.

When I bumped the test up to 750 I started getting quite a bit acne again, not THAT much but a little bit…( when I was a kid I had acne all over my back and chest , after years and years of trying stuff and I got my acne perfectly under control with Omega 3 / Vitamin B5 / Brewer’s yeast tablets and leaving DAIRY products out which was the main cause ( I also stopped using protein shakes since I know whey shakes contain a hormone called IGF-1 and it caused me to break out more. Now that I’m older I can handle dairy products better than I was younger (hormones obvious) but I still get a little acne from it.

So when I increased my test to 750 I noticed my skin got a little more oily again and that’s when the acne comes in. I usually know when I’m starting to get acne. In week 8 I started using an AI (Aromasin) cause I heard it’s good for gyno , bloating and even acne……and for some reason it works PERFECTLY to keep my acne under control and to be honest my skin has never been this good! It’s even better than before I started using gear lol (skin is dry and soft and like zero acne). I’m dosing on 10 MG EOD which is perfect for me.

So my question to you guys is :

1. Do you guys recommend taking it with PCT too (Nolvadex and Aromasin) and should I dosage the same on PCT (10 EOD Aromasin) ? ( I think I will be using it anyway since I have a really good feeling about this but I wanna know you’re opinion)

2. My mate broke out like insane after his PCT and he never ever had any acne but he did not use an AI on cycle and not on PCT. You guys think I have the same chance of breaking out or you think I can control it with an AI?

Also is there anyway he can reduce the inflammations. As a kid I always heard good stuff about Accutane (maybe dosing it on 20 MG EOD), could that help?

3. Are there any benefits from using Aromasin after cycle?

Would like to hear your opinion !

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eftsjakie View Post
    So I'll tell a little about myself before I start this subject . I've been working out for straight up 10 years naturally with no break. I’m very satisfied about the way I look now. I'm 1.77M , 89KG and about 9/10 %BF and I’m 25 years old , yes great gains. Before I started gear I weighted 83 KG with about the same BF (little less water) so to be honest I didn’t really needed a cycle but I just started it out of curiosity. I have a lot of experience with nutrition , how to work out and now I’m really getting into gear ( been doing a lot research when I was younger) so I know what I’m doing.

I'm currently running a 12 week Test E (500) only cycle with HCG and running an AI (Aromasin ) to minimize the side effects. I didn't really felt the typical steroid feeling like my mates told me so I bumped up my Test E to (750) in week 7 since I know how my body works and I usually need more than other people. Now I feel great , pumps are awesome , strength has increased significantly and libido went up again which is something pretty annoying on work lol.

When I bumped the test up to 750 I started getting quite a bit acne again, not THAT much but a little bit…( when I was a kid I had acne all over my back and chest , after years and years of trying stuff and I got my acne perfectly under control with Omega 3 / Vitamin B5 / Brewer’s yeast tablets and leaving DAIRY products out which was the main cause ( I also stopped using protein shakes since I know whey shakes contain a hormone called IGF-1 and it caused me to break out more. Now that I’m older I can handle dairy products better than I was younger (hormones obvious) but I still get a little acne from it.

So when I increased my test to 750 I noticed my skin got a little more oily again and that’s when the acne comes in. I usually know when I’m starting to get acne. In week 8 I started using an AI (Aromasin) cause I heard it’s good for gyno , bloating and even acne……and for some reason it works PERFECTLY to keep my acne under control and to be honest my skin has never been this good! It’s even better than before I started using gear lol (skin is dry and soft and like zero acne). I’m dosing on 10 MG EOD which is perfect for me.

So my question to you guys is :

1. Do you guys recommend taking it with PCT too (Nolvadex and Aromasin) and should I dosage the same on PCT (10 EOD Aromasin) ? ( I think I will be using it anyway since I have a really good feeling about this but I wanna know you’re opinion)

2. My mate broke out like insane after his PCT and he never ever had any acne but he did not use an AI on cycle and not on PCT. You guys think I have the same chance of breaking out or you think I can control it with an AI?

Also is there anyway he can reduce the inflammations. As a kid I always heard good stuff about Accutane (maybe dosing it on 20 MG EOD), could that help?

3. Are there any benefits from using Aromasin after cycle?

Would like to hear your opinion !

1. Proper PCT read here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

2. Normal for acne to come during PCT and after. Acne is due to a regular skin bacteria called P. acnes, everybody has this bacteria in skin, but some strains of the bacteria are known to cause acne. It is unknown why some ppl have more of this strains of bacteria making them prone for acne. The bacteria will clog the pores due to being happier in anaerobic environments, and feast on the sebum the pore produces. This clogged pores can turn into cystic zits from a immune system response, basically your body recognizes an infection and attacks it. It is not known the exact mechanism why this occurs mostly after cycle. An hypothesis can be that stopping the cycle will dramatically drop the sebum production making the P. acnes bacteria to attack other tissues.
    If cystic acne is present better to go to dermatologist and ask for accutane, it should be taken under medical supervision. Low dose isotretinoine works good for acne, needs minimum 6 months treatment. Accutane has serious side effects, it is harsher than taking oral steroids , but it is the only solution for some type of acne, not to be taken lightly.

3. There's no benefit of taking exemestane after cycle, after cycle there's usually low testosterone which leads to low estrogen, taking it will rapidly cause very low estrogen which is not healthy or brings any benefits.

1. I've read the Proper PCT part i just want to know if there are people that have any knowledge of experience with using Aromasin on PCT (te pros and cons)..?
    2. Alright seems clear to me
    3. To be honest i don't care about low energy or libido. Preventing acne is most important part for me. But if it does not have ANY benefits then i won't use it.

Bump..

Sorry i really wanna know. I've heard people running it with PCT and without and most recommend it with. So far Aromasin is doing great, skin is a ton times better and it reduces the bloating. I do think it has benefits when i'm on PCT and my estrogen are all over the place ( which is probably gonna give me worse sides then when i'm not using Aromasin)
    Last edited by Eftsjakie; 10-20-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information