• 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By robertwayn3
  • 1 Post By ryobi1

Thread: I'm a beginner

cloudman is offline New Member

I'm a beginner

Hi everyone.
    I am new to this world and need some advice.

First off, my name is G.C., 47 year old man and I live in the U.S.
    I used to always stay fit, but back in 2009, I had a major back surgery that completely screwed me up worse than I was before.
    Anyway, I have fought and clawed my way back into shape over that last few years. I began to start going back to the gym everyday for the last year.
    About 6 months ago, I bumped into an old friend and we started chatting, and the topic of steroids was brought up. I had always been curious about them because I wanted that chiseled ripped look. So I asked, can you get them? He replied yes. Since then, I did 2 cycles of Tren Ace and Test Prop, .4 Tren A and .6 Test EOD. Not exactly sure of the proper terminology, but he said it was on the lower dose side of it.

I paid $440 for 2, 20ml bottles of both and he loaded every syringe for me. Is this a fair price?
    By the way. I got ripped up very quick and want to start another cycle. What should I up the dosage to??
    Also, I have a feeling I can get it cheaper online. Can anyone recommend a reputable site in which to purchase??

I appreciate any and all help!
    Thanks!!

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the stickies on first cycle, etc.
    It just sound like you haven't researched enough when you say;
    I used 0,4ml of that and 0,6ml of this.
    There's no way to know how much you used without knowing the concentration,
    you could have said; 0,6ml of 250mg/ml test cypionate , or just I ran 200mg of test cypionate (or whatever the ester) every 3 days for 10 weeks.

Also, as for the price, again no one can say without knowing the concentration and if it was UGL test or Pharma grade.

I don't think anyone will say publicly; go to site X and look mr.Y.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hey mate at your age you should look into trt

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got ripped off.And tren isnt a good choice for a beginner.
    Marsoc likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You got ripped off.And tren isnt a good choice for a beginner.
    X2!!

Test only!

Stick around and read you will learn a lot.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reasearch reasearch reasearch..I myself love to learn more about anything esp.
    when iam injecting or injesting it into my body..whatever you paid the guy in the past does not matter..what matters now is you learn more about the substances..like just saying .4 of a ml is scary to me bro..you should know how many mg/ml that substance is so you know exactly how much your putting in yourself..figure out what you did compare and contrast to others work on your diet and training( you can always know more) stick around share your experiences and people will push you in the right direction on we're to find things online..generally speaking it's always cheaper online..good luck
    Marsoc likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds very similar to me. Fortunately, i was religious on the rehab exercises and My operation and recovery was successful.
    I started cycling around your age also. Being older, i am especially cautious and i say to get bloodwrk. I found out that I had low T before cycling. I just thought that it was old age. Make sure everything is Ok before cycling again. I pay close attention to cholesteral and blood pressure. These will increase on cycle. I mention these because they are not normally mentioned.
    I also first got in shape naturally (dropped 56 lbs in 9 months) so you do not need to cycle to look lean. The only reason that I cycle is because I compete in bodybuilding.
    Your diet is key. Cycling will be a waste of money if you are not on a good diet. NOTE: most people think that diet is depriving yourself of food. NOT ThE CASE! There are some extremely knowledgeable people in the diet section if you are serious and want assistance.
    I believe that there is a time and a place for AAS however Your desired results can be accomplished naturally without having to worry about the sides of AAS. If you are going to cycle the link on the first cycle provides you with a cycle that will give excellent results. Once again, any AAS can be used for cutting or bulking, it is all dependent on your diet.
    Although all of this is in the first cycle link , your complete cycle is much more than the AAS.
    Cycle components
    Bloodwork
    HCG
    AI
    Supplements
    AAS
    PCT

robertwayn3 is offline New Member
    it really concerns me when I think about toying with my body's hormones and introducing new ones. I could never just "wing it" with .4 of however much of whatcha-ma-call-it.. I'm so glad for the this forum and the resources to make educated decisions with AAS. Thanks for all the wisdom everybody..
    Stevebeginner and Marsoc like this.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Research as much as possible, and check out the stickies pal

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    i'm no expert, but you dont know the dosages you re taking,
    and you want people to tell what to up them to..
    ok....6 tren a 1 test EOD, i cant preload for ya,
    but hope this helps
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Just do a little of this and a dab of that.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    you should learn to inject yourself cause you should be responsible for whatever you put in your body,

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I am the walrus. (Thread ending. lol says I'm a beginner. )... stupid I know

Thread Information