jjmarks is offline New Member

help!! qusetion on unbearable pain from sust250

a friend is using sust250. 2amps/week. spike is a 22gauge 1 in.
    injection site does not seem to matter. 4th wk of run. 1st 3 were 1amp/wk. pain is UN-BELIEVEABLE!!!! seems like entire glute hardens into a major knot. takes minimum 2-3 days to clear. i've had a similar experience w/this product myself on a prior run. but mine cleared up in the 3rd week. we use 1 pin for draw/ seperate pin for injection.i've checked this stuff against the photos in the profile list and it seems to be the real thing. can "they" fake an amp???? it's the russian sust250. please reply ASAP. he's got alot to lose if this is bogus. thanks a bunch, jj

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    sust is known to be painful. each person is going to react very different from the other. Some may get a some pain others it may leave them limping.

like Pete said in an early thread about sust. If it didn't hurt he would be concered..at rightfully so. Get you buddy to take some Advil to bring down the inflammation. And take a warm bath.

You are doing it right with changing the tips after drawing. So you are not going wrong there. Some peoples pain has been known to last more then a week. He can still inject in the sore site..just make sure he moves it around you have to whole upper outer area of the glute to shoot so you can move the injection around an inch or two. But make sure he doesn't inject into muscle that has cramped up and is spasiming. The muscle should be very relaxed.

Hope this helps.

4plates is offline Banned
    it sounds to be normal pain from sus. seems loke if you brows through the posts you will find alot of the same questions and answers,dont worry bro this is how it is.next time try cyp.
    sus is overated and a bit pricy too.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Give me a good brovel test over Sust anyday

jjmarks is offline New Member

hey guys, you guys are the best

thanks, hopefully,it will put my friends mind to rest

jersey juice is offline Member
    It's the prop in there that hurts like a bitch!!! Doesn't stop me from using prop, but sust is painless if you mix it with deca or EQ. Perfectly normal, you got legit stuff, but like the man said try cyp or enanthate next time.

I'VE READ THIS TOO ALOT.....

IF YOU MIX DECA WITH THE SUST THERE IS LITTLE TO NO PAIN AT ALL....I'LL LET YOU KNOW BY EXPERINCE IN JAN......

Jagged is offline New Member
    I am currently taking sustanon 2 injections a week and I am pretty sore for a couple of days after. I find that if you kind of massage the spot it helps in the long run, it will hurt while you are doing it but it helps to work it out.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that just goes with the territory. sus is gonna hurt, but if you mix it with somethig like deca , as the other guys said, it should lessen the pain. also remember that the mroe blood you get into the glute, the better it will feel. i usually take my sus immediately after a leg workout, hot shower, or cardio session

ed j is offline Junior Member

One word for you...

Advil ! I have taken 2 Advil after each injection and 2 more before bed time and then 2 more upon rising. This took care most of the pain.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    mix in some deca or eq with the sus, that will lesson the pain. I'd also go with a smaller gauge needle, Iron Game swears by smaller needles, and shit why not! Also try warming the fluid b4 injecting. Just run it under hot water. And message the injection site afterwards.

GreasyMidget is offline New Member
    When I 1st started injecting I watched one of my big friends who was already in the game and the way he did it supprised me. He would slam the needle into the injection site and slam the plunger down. Once I started my 1st Cycle i did the same thing because I had never done it before, Well Let me tell you that the pain and soreness for the next few days to a week were anoying and lol painfull.
    I Have noticed that the pain and sorness comes from inserting the needle fast and also injecting fast.. Here is a trick i have learned and use to greatly minimize sorness if not totally eliminate it. Insert the needle slowly and if it seems to stop and not want to go in any further, back out just a slight little bit and then continue to insert. This action acts as a knife and cuts through the tissue that was hindering the needle from penetrating. Next when you start to inject dont slam the damn plunger down fast. Instead take your time and think of your muscle tissue as more of a porroused balloon. Inject slowly allowing the gear to flow into the muscle fibers and dispurse evenly outward from the injection site. the second you start to feel the muscle fibers start to expand and blow up like a balloon just simply pause for a brief second allowing the fluid to disperse through the tissue and continue slowly. This method has worked wonders for me and I have rarely had any pain or soreness after injecting..

mixing helps also..

Jagged is offline New Member
    That is the way that I inject also very slow it suits me I would also reccomend it. I wouldn't slam the needle in that would probably be pretty dangerous you could hit a nerve and your muscle could start to twich I did that once and am more careful now nice and slow. Just my opinion.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know alot of people who don't stretch the skin before they inject. if you don't pull the skin tight with your thumb and pointer finger, the skin will "trampoline" and won't go through as painlessly.

This may be a little off the topic, but does anyone know why mixing Deca /Sust together seems to be far less painful than Sust alone? I’ve notice when doing this stack together myself that it seems to lessen the painful after effects even though I’m shooting twice as much oil in the same spot. I mean, the Prop from the Sust shot is still in there. Is there something in the Deca that masks the Prop, or is it just diluted to the point that it ceases to be painful?

Bump

cflorencecnt is offline New Member
    Mix your sust with B12
    Sust has a high alcohol content, hence the pain.
    Mixing it with something else takes the percentage of alcohol in it down.
    It is like putting water in your scotch to take away the bite.
    Hope that helps

Thread Information