• 2 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: 100mg Anavar no PCT?

plznogyno is offline New Member

Question 100mg Anavar no PCT?

I thought I had gyno and threw away my gear, but many members here said I didn't, so I rummaged through the trash and found my anavar .

Assuming the var is real, if I ran an anavar-only cycle at 100mg/ED 6 weeks without PCT, would I be fine?

I know it's going to suppress me, but since the cycle will be fairly short, will my body recover quickly? the only thing i plan on taking is D-Aspartic Acid to help restore my testosterone .

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Oral only cycle is just a daft idea. WHY!! Would you not want to run a pct ?? Most likely your going to do it anyway..

Lol, you know it is going to suppress you and yet you ask would i be fine. No one can tell you if you will recover quickly, we are all different only blood work will tell you there. Of course you would need pre cycle blood work.

Don't do a oral only it's daft. Read and learn be smart.
    almostgone, Mr.BB and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Oral only cycle is just a daft idea. WHY!! Would you not want to run a pct ?? Most likely your going to do it anyway..

Lol, you know it is going to suppress you and yet you ask would i be fine. No one can tell you if you will recover quickly, we are all different only blood work will tell you there. Of course you would need pre cycle blood work.

Don't do a oral only it's daft. Read and learn be smart.
    I meant, will my body naturally recover after my short 6 week cycle, so that I can maintain my gains?

I know oral-only is bad, but i spent so much money on my var already and i dont want to spend a penny more on PCT or test-E.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plznogyno View Post
    I thought I had gyno and threw away my gear, but many members here said I didn't, so I rummaged through the trash and found my anavar .

Assuming the var is real, if I ran an anavar-only cycle at 100mg/ED 6 weeks without PCT, would I be fine?

I know it's going to suppress me, but since the cycle will be fairly short, will my body recover quickly? the only thing i plan on taking is D-Aspartic Acid to help restore my testosterone.
    What did I say?

If it made your nipples sensitive gyno or not it's not real var. It's not easy to get genuine var in the UGL market.

You are only going to mess up your hormones and not making any gain; threw it away (a-gain).

And FFS - you are fat and have no muscle to show - stay away from steroids and pls DIET!
    Marsoc and Mr.BB like this.

I meant, will my body naturally recover after my short 6 week cycle, so that I can maintain my gains?

I know oral-only is bad, but i spent so much money on my var already and i dont want to spend a penny more on PCT or test-E.
    Read what i said.

And you know oral only is bad, oh dear a other one that does not want to listen to what they do not want to hear.
    Good luck.

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

TES E is very cheaper than var

save more money to buy both and you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What did I say?

If it made your nipples sensitive gyno or not it's not real var. It's not easy to get genuine var in the UGL market.

You are only going to mess up your hormones and not making any gain; threw it away (a-gain).

And FFS - you are fat and have no muscle to show - stay away from steroids and pls DIET!
    If I get to a low bf and gain a respectable amount of muscle, then will it be okay to run my var only cycle?

Whether or not a var only cycle is a good idea.... which it isn't...
    You should still run a real PCT

At your bodyfat %, all you need is exercise and a diet.
    Anavar isn't going to transform you.
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    OK I am going to try to explain this in laymans terms.When you run aas you shut down your natural production of test.So you need to replace that with something like test Eth.So if you are running a oral only cycle you are only hurting yourself.Plus on top of that you didnt do a pct to help start your natural production.Nothing in cycling is written in stone.But! we do know your way is a big no no! We had a kid about a yr ago did wat you did.He has ED problems now.I hope this has better helped you understand and hope you research more before you cycle again.
    Mr.BB and Marsoc like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If I get to a low bf and gain a respectable amount of muscle, then will it be okay to run my var only cycle?
    You need a year of hard training and proper diet, then you can think about doing a cycle.
    Marsoc likes this.

Var would be the only oral I run without Test, if I have to. Still have to do a full PCT.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Var would be the only oral I run without Test, if I have to. Still have to do a full PCT.
    Well said and my thoughts as well. ANAVAR is about the only oral I will run solo.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    agree...but why such a high dose, especially if not sure
    real var....start at 40 mg...and ramp up..wait 2-3 weeks
    when the var will start to kick in, I have never run more than
    40 mg a day and have had great results,
    and cutting cost by omitting PCT is a very poor attitude towards
    aas, clearly you should not even be considering usage,
    its your body, but are you gonna listen when you come back
    complaining about low t and what should i do for trt, then not be
    able to afford trt....Think about what you are doing
    Last edited by ryobi1; 10-15-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

I doubt you would maintain any gains especially if you don't have a pct to ease your body into natural production again. If your ur body even recovers. I never cycled before but I go off what I hear on this site. And wouldn't be so stupid to just run an oral only. Especially without a pct. and you were worried about gyno at first. Already. What do you do when your estrogen explodes up and u get a nice set of juicy tits. If you do send me a pic of them. I'm a lonely man lol. Jk

Well who's fault is that that your a cheap ass. That's what happens when you don't do proper research and jump head first into a shallow pool. Lol. Get fucked. If you value you body I would run a cycle exactly how these guys tell you. I never cycled before but I will listen to them. So how much money you going to spend on gyno reverse surgery lol. Might as well save the var that you got and use it on your second cycle. If you ever decide to put a smart planned cycle. together. First cycle should be test only I heard.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Well said and my thoughts as well. ANAVAR is about the only oral I will run solo.
    Why. Doesn't it shut ur natty test down,,,, don't u need add test to replace it

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Why. Doesn't it shut ur natty test down,,,, don't u need add test to replace it
    Yes it does Marsoc, var is quite mild compared to the other orals. SG was just meaning if he had to run any oral without test it would be var as it's milder than the others that's all, and he would run full pct.

Guys it was just a figure of speech, oral only cycles is not a good idea full stop.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, don't do the cycle.
    Var at that dosage is gonna suppress you 100% anYway.
    Yes, it is possible to run oral only cycles without full suppression, but then we're talking about Max 20mg ED and for 4 weeks Max.

With such a dosage for such an amount of time you'll see no benefit and just end up fucking your hormones.

And even then, with 20mgs that's not something for you as you got too much body fat. You don't use AAS to burn fat, even though it does stimulate lipolysis to varying degrees depending on the compound.

Oral only cycles at low dosages are for sick people (with low body fat and lean mass) that need a boost to gain some mass, and even then there's better options.

To use var at such a dose as 100mg would just give you all the sides and very little benefit.
    To run it at a lower dose with your body fat is also quite pointless.

Train, get used to the discipline and lose fat, research and then get back when you're ready. Ok?

Thread Information