Soccerisftb is offline New Member

First cycle at age 18

Hey guys,

So I'm a freshman in college (18) and I just recently decided to take my first oral cycle of methylstenbolone for 4 weeks. I am 5" 9' and 160 lbs. I've been lifting for about a year and a half. My question is how likely will it be for me to have my growth stunted in 1 4 week cycle?
    Also, how much weight does somebody of my size usually put on in their first 4 week cycle?

Thanks
    John

CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    I can't speak for the others, but the genetic markers typically point to the age of 25 when the adverse reactions become a little less prevalent, but this certainly does not encompass the damage you can (and most likely) will experience due to your present age. I guarantee you your system is not developed yet, and it will have implications down the road. I am pretty confident that the other more experienced members are going to have something to say about your age.

Don't let the teenage college girls with perkies push you into something you regret.
    Last edited by CrossOps; 10-15-2016 at 09:25 AM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U don't want to do a oral only cycle. You won't keep any gains and will just f*** your body up.

Also your to young and you haven't trained long enough to us aas

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    U don't want to do a oral only cycle. You won't keep any gains and will just f*** your body up.

Also your to young and you haven't trained long enough to us aas
    Right.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post
    I can't speak for the others, but the genetic markers typically point to the age of 25 when the adverse reactions become a little less prevalent, but this certainly does not encompass the damage you can (and most likely) will experience due to your present age. I guarantee you your system is not developed yet, and it will have implications down the road. I am pretty confident that the other more experienced members are going to have something to say about your age.

Don't let the teenage college girls with perkies push you into something you regret.
    Right

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well the thing is this.You may not suffer anything until 10yrs down the road.Then its simple things like Ed no libdo.Read or stickys educate yourself on the dangers of aas.And they are even worse for a kid your age.You got a no win situation.Food is all you need hit our diet section and they will help you put on some size safely.

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    Not good idea to cycle at this age you will face a lot of problems in your future life and I believe you don't have great diet or great weight lifting routine. Do you eat a dozen of egg with 2 lb of lean beef every day? That what make difference

Thread Information