Thread: New to this

Rmd88 is offline New Member

New to this

I am a 37 year old man that has done crossfire for the last few years. I tore my mcl in my knee and had to stop a few months back and started going to the gym again. I have decided to do a cycle since my body does not feel as it did in my 20's. I was going to do a test and deca but could not get the deca. With that being said I talked to a guy that recommended this site for info. I was going to do a shot a week starting with .5cc and ramp up to 3cc and back down. The guy said it would be better to do a shot Monday and Thursday (twice a week). So I guess I am looking for someone to explain and tell me what cc I should inject each week?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    How many mg/ml is the test and what kind of test is it?

Obs
    Do you have pct?

Obs
    Do you have hcg ?

Obs
    How much do you have of this? Do you have blood work?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    But are you true to this. ..lol what's up brotha. Welcome and retain knowledge

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro injecting something you know nothing about isn't a wise choice.You can really mess yourself up.So that being said lets get to the basics.Wat are your stats? Ht Wt bf% how long have you been training? These are some of the things we need to know so we can help you.Nows your part! READ out stickys learn about aas and wat it can do to you learn wat a ai is and wat a pct is.This is for your safety beacuse wat would you say to your son if he started injecting something and didnt know how to use it or how it affected his body.I just hope you have not started yet.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmd88 View Post
    I am a 37 year old man that has done crossfire for the last few years. I tore my mcl in my knee and had to stop a few months back and started going to the gym again. I have decided to do a cycle since my body does not feel as it did in my 20's. I was going to do a test and deca but could not get the deca. With that being said I talked to a guy that recommended this site for info. I was going to do a shot a week starting with .5cc and ramp up to 3cc and back down. The guy said it would be better to do a shot Monday and Thursday (twice a week). So I guess I am looking for someone to explain and tell me what cc I should inject each week?
    I am still learning, and though I have a couple of remote cycles under my belt they were done under guidance of a trusted friend and BB, and my complete knowledge was lacking. NOT the way to do it. And just an observation, but doing a cycle just because your body doesn't feel the way it did in the 20s screams bad idea. But the guys here are incredibly knowledgeable and patient with someone that wants to come up to speed on AAS. They also deal in the truth. I was told to stop considering AAS "magic beans" haha, and I appreciated the jolt back to reality. Hope you consider the option to wait and educate yourself prior to jumping in. Good luck

It's a 250ml testosterone cypionate

I have 2 bottles and no I do not have blood work

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Or not...

welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn about running cycles. First of all, my recommendation would be to start from here My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle. Second, take your time and don't rush into anything before you arm yourself with enough information to make an informed decision. You can get hurt if you do a hasty cycle. Third, ask a lot of questions. There are guys on this board that have forgotten more about AAS than I have learned. Finally, have fun.

Thread Information