gregtheheifer is offline New Member

shit, i think i have gyno!

hey bro's, this is my first cycle, im doing test e at 500/week (frontloaded 1g for first week), and have been taking 35dbol for the first 4 weeks. today is the first day of week 4, my nipples have been puffy all cycle, but they are naturally puffy. however, they have been puffier than normal while on my cycle.

anway, i have on pain at all, and they are not itchy or sensitive. i have been feeling for a lump every day, but i was feeling just right below the nipple (the actual nipple, little pink thing). i have some fat on my pecs when im not flexing, and today i decided to pinch back some, instead of just below the little nipple, and it feels like there is a lump back there. however it isn't "inside" the nipple, or juts behind the nipple, but back about an inch. i can't tell if this is gyno or just fat, because its my first cycle and i don't have experiene with gyno. i felt some other parts of my pec, and on my stomach where i have some fat and the "lumps" feel similar, but the one behind my nip hurts a bit when i squeeze it, while the regular fat deposits don't.

does it sound like i have gyno? or is this just regular pec fat? i can't feel the lump when i flex my chest, its juts about an inch back when im not flexing, and im not sure if its fat or if i have gyno. any insight would be great, thanks.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I wouldn't risk it man, get on some anti E's right away. You didn't start ur cycle without having anti E's on hand did you?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt it gyno bro but it never hurts to run some nolva.

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I doubt it gyno bro but it never hurts to run some nolva.

i have all my anti-e's, just didn't want to use them, guess i will start. since i already have the lump will my nips stay this puffy?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregtheheifer
    i have all my anti-e's, just didn't want to use them, guess i will start. since i already have the lump will my nips stay this puffy?
    didn't want to start? bro, if you had them then you should have began taking them as SOON as you felt like a problem might be developing.

i experienced almost the exact same thing towards the last 3 weeks of my cycle with the puffy nips and a small lump, however 80mg of nolva for 1 week and 40mg til i started clomid coupled with 5mg of bromo ED got rid of the problem by the time i started post.

if you have some fat around your pec then the nip might remain puffy until you finish your cycle.

Thread Information