• 5 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: No Appetite on dbol?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

No Appetite on dbol?

Idk if it's just me or what, but I have been on dbol 30 mg ed (in addition to my test e 250mg 2x a week) for the past 11 days and just stopped it because I have no appetite when on it. I just don't want to eat anything. It's really affecting me because I can't reach my caloric goal so I had to stop taking it. I just feel bad because I have quite a bit left and it's all going to be a waste

I just wanted to know, is this common with dbol? Or just orals in general? Or is it just me?

Should I try a different oral?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would continue the cycle as test only.

Yes, AAS can affect appetite in either way, orals more often supress it.
    DBOL shouldn't do this with correct dosage and all
    Else being good. But when it does, your body obviously is tired from the stress.

Do you eat breakfast and have you diet on point now?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just curious

How were you taking the dbol ? All at once? Split dose? Also, what lab was it?

Most ive had is 60mg per day, i split it 20mg morning, afternoon, evening

No increase or decrease in appetite at all, just great pumps but they were beginning to get painful

Same with me TheTaxMan, never had a problem with appetite on DBOL .
    But anadrol and Halo can supress it, but I take that as a sign to back off.

AAS should ideally increase appetite if affecting it at all.
    When it suppresses it, it's always good to do a blood test.
    But when is it not a good idea to do bloodwork?

Milk thistle and some other supps can alleviate this.
    (but if diet wasn't good before you used AAS, appetite regulation can be fucked,
    Though that doesn't seem to be the case here.)
    Exo300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its a common problem many have with orals especially dbol and drol. I have the same issue and there is zero point in carrying on with the cycle once your appetite goes if your trying to gain muscle tissue. Ive fucked up many a cycle until I started to use the pulse method.

The pulse method is you log and take note when your appetite starts to slow and stop while taking dbol, for me this was around 14 day mark, so using the pulse method I would stop taking the dbol at day 8-10 day mark and have 2 weeks off and then repeat taking the dbol for another 8-10 days and continue to pulse it around 2-3 times, you still get the same benefits of the oral plus no appetite loss, its worth a try.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just curious

How were you taking the dbol ? All at once? Split dose? Also, what lab was it?

No increase or decrease in appetite at all, just great pumps but they were beginning to get painful
    60 mg?..u crazy..who told u too take so much...big Ramy?

You know several of the early studies on DBOL was at 50mg a day for women?
    While that wasn't a good idea, adverse effects on liver were not why they stopped doing that.

It all depends on your cycle history, how you react and a lot of other factors,
    but I wouldn't say 60mg ED is for the average guy no.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its a common problem many have with orals especially dbol and drol. I have the same issue and there is zero point in carrying on with the cycle once your appetite goes if your trying to gain muscle tissue. Ive fucked up many a cycle until I started to use the pulse method.

The pulse method is you log and take note when your appetite starts to slow and stop while taking dbol, for me this was around 14 day mark, so using the pulse method I would stop taking the dbol at day 8-10 day mark and have 2 weeks off and then repeat taking the dbol for another 8-10 days and continue to pulse it around 2-3 times, you still get the same benefits of the oral plus no appetite loss, its worth a try.
    Yeah, pulsing works.
    I couldn't tolerate oral winstrol (had no problem with the depot) for a cycle,
    but with pulsing that resolved itself.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    60 mg?..u crazy..who told u too take so much...big Ramy?
    Dont get me started on the word crazy sil, maybe re read your castle thread and you will realise who is the crazy one.

Anyway, no good hitch hiking the OP's thread, maybe help him with the issue he is facing rather than nit pick at someone else?

Just a thought

Ive ran dbol to kickstart cycles at 40mg, 50mg and 60mg if your so concerned.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-19-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    songdog and DocToxin8 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Yeah, pulsing works.
    I couldn't tolerate oral winstrol (had no problem with the depot) for a cycle,
    but with pulsing that resolved itself.
    With drol or d-Bol, pulsing is my preferred method... For winny var t-Bol I'll backload them To finish strong - but pulsing imho is far better - one can up the dosage and you can run it longer without the side effects and gain gain gain

I would continue the cycle as test only.

Yes, AAS can affect appetite in either way, orals more often supress it.
    DBOL shouldn't do this with correct dosage and all
    Else being good. But when it does, your body obviously is tired from the stress.

Do you eat breakfast and have you diet on point now?
    Yes I notice my appetite is back and my diet is good now ever since I came off. I am thinking about trying it again in another week though and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just curious

How were you taking the dbol? All at once? Split dose? Also, what lab was it?

I started out taking them all at once and thought maybe that was the problem. So around say 6 or 7 I split them 3 times in the day. 10 mg morn, afternoon, and evening. Still had no appetite though.

Pharmacom is the brand.

Same with me TheTaxMan, never had a problem with appetite on DBOL.
    But anadrol and Halo can supress it, but I take that as a sign to back off.

AAS should ideally increase appetite if affecting it at all.
    When it suppresses it, it's always good to do a blood test.
    But when is it not a good idea to do bloodwork?

Milk thistle and some other supps can alleviate this.
    (but if diet wasn't good before you used AAS, appetite regulation can be fucked,
    Though that doesn't seem to be the case here.)
    Yes I am using supps to help with the liver and my diet was fine before AAS.

Hmm interesting. This is my first time hearing of the pulse method.

But how could you be still be getting benefits of the oral if you are only using it for 8-10 days at a time, and then taking 2 weeks off? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I mean dbol takes like 10-14 days just to kick in (even longer for some others) and it's like you're restarting it every 2 weeks so I don't see how it benefits you.

And how long do you continue doing that? Until the end of your cycle? Because from what I know, you shouldn't take orals any longer than 4-6 weeks max with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    With drol or d-Bol, pulsing is my preferred method... For winny var t-Bol I'll backload them To finish strong - but pulsing imho is far better - one can up the dosage and you can run it longer without the side effects and gain gain gain
    So how do you pulse your oral exactly?

Pharmacom has good rep at the min so id gamble the gear being good to go, i myself use their gear

Next time id try splitting the dose throughout the day from the start see how that works, ive never pulsed dbol but i pulsed anadrol 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

You still want to aim for the same weeks on it wether ypu pulse it or not, say either 6 weeks flat out or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until you have done 6 weeks of it on

When i pulsed the anadrol 2 weeks on/off i felt it at like day 5/6 so got a good week of strength from it, then dropped it, id assume dbol to be similair

In terms of appetite loss did this occur pretty much as soon as you started? If so i dont think pulsings going to help you, your body just may dislike orals full stop

Dbol kicks in straight away
    you pulse like I said 2-3 times within the cycle,
    the off periods rest your body and reduce sides
    try it and see if it works for you because with no appetite you might aswell stop the cycle

Dbol kicks in straight away
    you pulse like I said 2-3 times within the cycle,
    the off periods rest your body and reduce sides
    try it and see if it works for you because with no appetite you might aswell stop the cycle
    Ok I will give it a try.

So does this appetite problem happen mostly with dbol? Or with all orals in general?

Is it likely that I will experience the same problem if I try another oral?

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking
    Ok I will give it a try. So does this appetite problem happen mostly with dbol? Or with all orals in general? Is it likely that I will experience the same problem if I try another oral?
    All orals can cause it in my understanding.
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have noticed appetite suppression with dbol anadrol and sdrol. Did not notice anything with winstrol or anavar but then again I have never run either on a bulk.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I have noticed appetite suppression with dbol anadrol and sdrol. Did not notice anything with winstrol or anavar but then again I have never run either on a bulk.
    I am the same as the above but not everyone is the same, with var and winny I am perfect but dbol drol sdrol I suffer badly

Winny doesn't cause appetite suppression in me, but a general feeling of being unwell/back ache, the depot doesn't do this however.
    (Some appetite suppression too, maybe)
    But I've checked and my kidneys are fine on it, so I don't know,
    but I do know that stopping the compound around 14 days, and then start up again (pulsing) resolves it.

Anadrol can cause much more issues, appetite being one of them,
    but either using it 3-4x a week or pulsing fixes that.
    And I feel pulsing is way more effective than the 3x a week approach.
    (Quite naturally as the total dose used will also be higher)

I feel that most orals kick in very fast, and I am after all on test (and maybe some other injectable), so spikes in concentration with orals isn't something I worry about. Actually (though I have no proof of this) I think the spikes in blood concentration that orals give, increase IGF1 secretion more.
    Whatever the reason, whether pulsing or even using 3x a week seem to help growth a lot. Another approach I've tried is alternating orals and dose,
    like anadrol 3x a week at 50mg, 15-20mg DBOL between.
    But this leads to unpleasant effects also, but it takes a while longer.
    (Whether it's just the dose reduction or if alternating the compounds also play a role I'm not sure, though i think that depends on the oral. DBOL and TBOL treat me real nice, drol and winny doesn't in the long run, not to mention halo.)

But why complicate? Pulsing works and is easy.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had appetite problems related to orals. Only turinabol gave me bad heartburn.

Injectable orals both dbol and winstrol affect severely my liver enzymes, guess my liver is kinda old

Gave up on injectable winny and dbol, much easier to pop a pill lol and the damage is the same.

If I'm using any of them nowadays it is with my version of pulse, which is basically just use it pre workout, and none on resting days.

Anavar is pretty side effect free, but I'd choose TBOL over it any day.
    Very gentle (for me), and actually really anabolic as well.
    (Much more than var, more like DBOL actually)

Thread Information