Tuggy is offline Associate Member

Creatine use with AS

Hey Bro's, I am new here and I have searched the ed. section with no luck. I have been told thet you should not use creatine while on AS. Is there any truth to this? Also, for a fisrt time cycle is Deca stacked with Cyp. good. The schedule I was gitold was for 200 mg each over 7 weeks?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I use creatine the whole time that I am bulking whether I am on AS or not. Creatine does help you keep your gains after you get off .

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    You didn't search hard enough. There are TONS of posts on the creatine issue. Go research it. And if you are really lazy...

Yes, you SHOULD take creatine while on AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    Hey Bro's, I am new here and I have searched the ed. section with no luck. I have been told thet you should not use creatine while on AS. Is there any truth to this? Also, for a fisrt time cycle is Deca stacked with Cyp. good. The schedule I was gitold was for 200 mg each over 7 weeks?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMO i think creatine should just be saved for afterwards. I would like to hear some reasoning why some people choose to take creatine during.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    IMO i think creatine should just be saved for afterwards. I would like to hear some reasoning why some people choose to take creatine during.
    i start creatine a week before clomid to help the transition to being clean as much as possible.

creatine has always been a good addition to my post therapy and responsible for keeping strength gains when i lose some mass.

i would rather know exactly how my body reacted to the dosages of AS instead of wondering if the creatine had anything to do with my gains.

although it certainly wouldn't hurt to take it during, it works better for me during post.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IMHO...eat red meat and save your money

never did jack for me...

Thread Information