Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476

    sciatic nerve pain

    im experiencing lots of sciatic nerve pain. i havent done anything gym or work wise to where i have back problems. i keep wandering if i could of aggravated it with an injection. does anyone know if just injecting close to nerve is enough to inflame it? 3cc inj. im sure if u hit nerve directly u would know immediately right.

  2. #2
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    im experiencing lots of sciatic nerve pain. i havent done anything gym or work wise to where i have back problems. i keep wandering if i could of aggravated it with an injection. does anyone know if just injecting close to nerve is enough to inflame it? 3cc inj. im sure if u hit nerve directly u would know immediately right.
    It's very possible, most sciatic never compression is due to inflammation anyway. Put 3cc's of fluid in a space and then add the inflammation that it causes to that and you could inflame that nerve bundle

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902

  4. #4
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    thanks for the reply. im almost positive that whats going on. seeing the chiropractor again but things seem to not be getting better. he does same song and dance no matter what i tell him

  5. #5
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    i know. my green area getting bigger and bigger that why im leaning towards i inhected to close causing my own inflammation not a back problem. everything i do gym/work wise is to avoid injury. my injection sites are just getting bigger.

  6. #6
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    thanks for the reply. im almost positive that whats going on. seeing the chiropractor again but things seem to not be getting better. he does same song and dance no matter what i tell him
    Did you tell him/her you jabbed yourself?

    Try a contrast of hot and cold, and piriformis stretch. Sciatic pain can be caused by over 20 different causes. That's my next write up :-)

  7. #7
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Did you tell him/her you jabbed yourself?

    Try a contrast of hot and cold, and piriformis stretch. Sciatic pain can be caused by over 20 different causes. That's my next write up :-)
    yeah he knows about injections. he just text me looking at left glute piriformis syndrome wich caused low back and facet syndrome. ?? i got google homework lol

  8. #8
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    Hey 2i, been a while since I seen you around man. Other than the above mentioned how goes the battle? Your rigs keeping busy down there?

  9. #9
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    yeah he knows about injections. he just text me looking at left glute piriformis syndrome wich caused low back and facet syndrome. ?? i got google homework lol
    Facet syndrome would be to high up in my opinion. More likely sacroilitis, I get that horribly in my left glute when I pin that side. You never really know the exact path that the oil will take once injected as it deposits out.

  10. #10
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Hey 2i, been a while since I seen you around man. Other than the above mentioned how goes the battle? Your rigs keeping busy down there?
    yeah i got burnt out on here. we are super slow with rig work though. lost all my bonus money and perks. no fun in the oil patch right now. im traveling up and down California trying stay busy. how about u guys

  11. #11
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron
    yeah i got burnt out on here. we are super slow with rig work though. lost all my bonus money and perks. no fun in the oil patch right now. im traveling up and down California trying stay busy. how about u guys
    She's been a slow 14months, it's starting to pick up though. I can look outside and see 4 Workover derricks standing in the fields, even passed a Drilling Rig on the way home tonight,
    Haven't seen any one punch a hole in my area since 2014.
    Things are looking up. I'm hoping winter takes off. Balls to the wall and no breaks until road ban season.
    One can dream I guess lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •